* Prices may differ from that shown
The HP LaserJet P2015d is a compact yet powerful black and white network printer
The HP LaserJet P2015d is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, and is designed to be used by groups of up to 10 business users.
I have been using this printer regularly for several months and so far I have been very pleased with it.
Set up and configuration onto the company network was simple and went without a hitch. The print quality (1200dpi) was crisp and clear, and a vast improvement over the old HP Deskjet 4L that I had been using before.
However the thing that I noticed first of all was the quietness of the printer. My computer is situated close to the printer but out of sight of it. I used to press the print button on my computer screen, and then go to the printer when I heard the document start to print.
The problem here is that I can no longer hear the printer working, initially I printed the document four times before I realized that it had actually printed, and I just had not heard it coming out of the machine.
This is an excellent printer, and I have yet to find any problems with it.
Key Features of the HP Laserjet P2015d Printer
* Easy to set up, use and manage.
* Boosts productivity with super fast printing, (and super quiet) printing, with print speeds of up to 26 ppm, Utilizing USB 2.0 connectivity and 32 MB memory, (expandable to 288MB.
* Great printing flexibility with a 500-sheet A4 paper holder, and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for printing A4-A6 pages.
* Enables you to conserve paper with convenient, automatic two-sided printing.
Supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.