Product Type: CCS Leg & Foot Care
Newest Review: ... skin for me. She finished with a moisturising lotion called CCS Foot Care Cream and said that it was the only thing she recommended as... more
Keep the dry skin at bay with CCS!
CCS Foot Care Cream
Member Name: lexicrazy
CCS Foot Care Cream
Advantages: Lasts ages!
Disadvantages: A bit pricey!
Since I was in my mid twenties I suffered form a conditon called Lymphodema. This causes the lymph nodes not drain as they should. This makes my skin very dry to lack of circulation in them. I bought this cream while visiting my Podiatrist who highly recommends this for people with dry skin on their feet.
Comes in a 175 ml tube. The cream is for idividuals who suffer from rough and dry skin. This cream is used by professions i.e. Podiatrists. The cream works with the bodies own natural skin defences and is highly effective for rough and dry skin condition. It is lanolin free and dermatolocially tested for sensitive skin types. the cream if used twice a day will keep dry skin at bay.
Myself using it~
As mentioned before I suffer from Lymphodema of which makes my skin very dry indeed. The cream itself is rather thick but is not greasy atall. I find using a ten pence piece amount is plenty to use on each foot. Gently massage into the feet using circual movements then wear socks this helps it to soak into the skin. I apply the cream after showering and last thing t night. I have noticed a huge differance in my skin it is alot softer than it has ever been.
Available from Podiatrists or from boots costing around £5.99 a tube.
Summary: A excellent product!
More reviews in the field of Leg & Foot Care
- Refreshing peppermint!
- Cooling Dawnie's Tootsies
- Shiny Shimmery and Tanned Legs
- Lush Fair Trade Foot Lotion- Get flip flop feet!
- Cool feet
- My Legs Are Lucky!!
- Fractionally Fair Trade Foot Lotion
- ~*~*~ Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Cushions ~*~*~
- Good outweighs the bad
- Purify your feet with this foot mask
- Scholl Party Feet Heel Shields
- Scholl Party Feet Ultra Slim
- Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter
- Boots Foot Softening Lotion
- Scholl Shock Absorbing Insoles Comfort Plus
- Christy Sole Mates Foot Lotion
- Origins Leg Lifts
- Pretty Polly Love Legs Lock in Moisture Leg Oil
- Avon Foot Works Beautiful Green Tea & Mint Cooling Spray
- Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Sore Spots