Product Type: Lush Leg & Foot Care
Newest Review: ... week later! Plus the tub is easy to carry around with you. Great foot powder from Lush.... more
A lovely dusting powder for the feet
Lush T Toes
Author Name: popmusicfan
Lush T Toes
Advantages: Leaves your feet feeling (and smelling) fresh
Disadvantages: A little messy to use!
I bought this last summer as I was on the lookout for a decent foot product.
I think this product costs in the region of £6, which is about average for a Lush product.
The powder resembles ordinary talcum powder. It has the same consistency but I think this one looks more like flour. It smells nice. I would describe the scent of the powder as fresh and invigorating. It contains natural extracts of Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint. The Tea Tree Oil acts as an antibacterial agent whilst the Peppermint works on foot odour, leaving your feet smelling minty fresh.
The powder is easy to use. You can use it in two ways. The first way is to sprinkle it directly onto the feet. Simply shake the tub and the powder comes out. It's quite fun to use but it can be a little messy so make sure that you shake it over a towel or something. The powder leaves my feet (and toes) feeling fresh and energised, plus they smell a lot better too! The effect is long lasting and overall my feet just feel great.
The second way to use it is to shake it directly into your footwear. I shake mine into my Uggs, my trainers and my work shoes. This leaves your shoes smelling great and the powder stays inside the shoes all day. In fact I can still smell it in my shoes a week later! Plus the tub is easy to carry around with you.
Great foot powder from Lush.
Summary: Great for the tootsies
More reviews in the field of Leg & Foot Care
- Genius Marvelous Amazing Miraculous Foot Cream
- Provides a short-lived Fix for Dry Legs
- Refresh those aching feet
- Take one lemon, a bit of ruff and give yourself one at home!
- Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Cushions
- My Legs Are Lucky!!
- It's FAB
- Fractionally Fair Trade Foot Lotion
- ~*~*~ Scholl Party Feet Invisible Gel Cushions ~*~*~
- A disapointing foot butter
- Zederna Cedar Inserts
- Avon Foot Works Berry Vanilla Moisturising Cream
- Superdrug Corn Cushions
- Superdrug Hard Skin Remover
- Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter
- Nip+Fab Dry Leg Fix
- Champneys CHPED 300 GB Electronic Pedicure System
- Kiwi Foot Silk Spray
- N Spa Softly Softly Foot Butter
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel