Product Type: Blistex Lip Care
Newest Review: ... wrapped around the lid in white font is the manufacturer details in different languages and the fact that the product contains 7g. On the... more
A lovely little pot of lip balm
Member Name: CarolineMB
Advantages: Small pot which is good for my handbag, nice tingling on the lips.
Disadvantages: Can be slightly sticky on fingers when applying it
I am so reliant on my little pots of Blistex. I have to have one in my handbag and I also have to have one by my bed! I use them daily, especially just before I go to bed and love the way it makes my lips feel. It is a really soothing lip balm that you scoop out with your finger and apply to your lips and will heal them in no time. If I feel my lips are sore or cracking a bit I put some of this on straight away and it sorts them out.
When you put it on you feel a little tingling feeling which I personally love as I feel like it's actually doing some good to my lips. Another time I can't be without it is on an aeroplane - my lips always suffer in the sky but this soon sorts them out! The smell is strong but not offensive at all, maybe a bit like eucalyptus. I always buy this in Boots but I have seen it in other chemists as well.
The actual balm itself is quite sticky but you only need to put a little on your fingertip to cover your lips as it spreads very easily. The little pots last a long time as you need so little each time you use it.
Summary: A lovely soothing lip balm.
- Gatineau DefiLift Lip Care & Serum Duo
- Lush Lip Squeak
- Lush Let Them Eat Cake Lip Balm
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Immediate Repair Lip Balm
- Agent Provocateur Titillation Lip Plumper
- Johnson's Lipcare Moon Care Intensive Balm
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm
- Gatineau DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Volumising Lip Care
- Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Lip
- Peter Thomas Roth Un Wrinkle Volumizing Lip Treatment