Product Type: Burt's Bees Lip Care
Newest Review: ... Association as they use substances such as beeswax and honey in their products. Burts Bees claim this lip balm is "hard-worki... more
Beautiful refreshing lipbalm, if you are prepared to pay the price
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
Member Name: jeremyjiao
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
Advantages: Beautiful all rounded product
Burt's Bees is one of my all time favourite cosmetic and skin care brands; natural, traditional and effective. Below are my views on it, separated into categories.
With the economy of the UK nowadays, price is a very important matter, and to be honest, this Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm may not be the best thing financially if you do not want to be spending so much on cosmetics... however, I see this as a kind of investment. This is far superior to other lip balms I have tried, and for that reason I think it is worth paying the extra cash.
There are ways around this, however. Instead of purchasing this from the store or the website as I previously have done, I find it is much cheaper to simply buy it off Amazon: at the present, it costs £2.46 a tube, which saves quite a bit of money. The Burt's Bees website can put its products on up to 80% sales which is a great way to save money! This way, this lip balm is both affordable and a lovely product to use.
You cannot (or it would be very hard to anyway) find a better quality lip balm. There have never, for me, been any defects in the quality of the actual product or the packaging, and this is more than I can say for other lip balms. The texture is smooth and easy to apply (not sure if the beeswax has anything to do with this?) and it mends cracked, dry lips easily. A tube of this usually lasts me for a couple of months which is very good value.
TASTE, SMELL AND FLAVOUR:
The taste of this lip balm is a lovely cool, peppermint flavour, which is really refreshing. It is a perfect start to the morning, to wake you up, perfect for the winter, to warm you up and likewise perfect for the summer, to cool and refresh you. So altogether a lip balm suitable for any season at any time. The smell is refreshing and pleasant; on top of this not too strong as to make those around you suspect you of a toothpaste addiction.
A brilliant lip balm; the best one I have had the fortune to discover so far. Perfect quality and functionality, and moreover this can be made affordable by buying from Amazon or from the Burt's Bees sales! Highly, highly recommended.
Summary: Lovely lip balm, highly recommended
More reviews in the field of Lip Care
- VERY overpriced for what is essentially just a pot of sugar...
- I'm not keen on this one!
- ~~ For Soft, sweet smelling, natural lips !! ~~
- A lovely light rose tinted lip balm
- A festive lip balm for dry chapped lips
- Calvin you make a lovely lip gloss
- Blistex Not so Moisturising Lip Splash
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter - I have struggled to find anything as good!
- Cheap, cheerful and effective lipsalve.
- Buttering Up My Lips Again!
- Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm
- Figs & Rouge Cherry & Vanilla
- Nivea Pure & Natural Lip Balm
- Rosebud Smiths Rosebud Salve
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm
- Origins Dr Weil Turmeric Lip Balm
- Rose & Co Dainty Little Lip Balms
- Rose & Co Lemon Bon Bon Lip Balm
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm
- Payot Nutricia Masque Intense Lipid-Boosting Repair Care