Product Type: Lush Lip Care
Newest Review: ... quite solid and didn't warm very well to the touch. Unfortunately too, i found that Lush Egg Snog Lip Balm didn't actually hydrate or sooth... more
A festive lip balm for dry chapped lips
Lush Egg Snog Lip Balm
Author Name: popmusicfan
Lush Egg Snog Lip Balm
Advantages: A gorgeous festive lip balm for sore/ chapped lips
Disadvantages: It's not around anymore :(
I bought this lip balm years ago from the Lush store in Nottingham. I think it cost me around £4.
The lip balm comes presented in one of the small 10g metal tins from Lush. The smell of the lip balm is quite nutty and festive. It's a definite festive smell that reminds me of Christmas and holidays. The colour of the balm is an off white colour. It's quite smooth with no nutty bits or seeds, unlike the Lip Squeak lip balm.
I found the balm easy to apply to my lips. It's quite smooth and creamy and very soothing. During the winter months my lips become sore and/ or cracked and I need something to add a little moisture to them. This lip balm is a perfect winter lip balm. It moisturises the lips pretty much straight away and the chapped effect soon disappears. My lips then felt a whole lot better and I could eat and drink without suffering from the pain of sore lips. It stops the bleeding too.
The balm is long lasting. It lasts ages before it needs topping up. If you wish to remove the balm then it just wipes away easily with a tissue. It doesn't leave any residue on the lips, it just leaves the lips feeling soft, soothed and supple. This really was an excellent quality lip balm back in the day and I hope Lush bring it back for Christmas 2012! It's 100% natural too and it hasn't been tested on animals either.
Just be extra careful with the metal tin as it dents easily. Other than that this is great stuff!
Summary: Bring this back for 2012 Lush!
More reviews in the field of Lip Care
- I'm not keen on this one!
- ~~ For Soft, sweet smelling, natural lips !! ~~
- Ideal for....well....pretty much everything!
- A lovely light rose tinted lip balm
- Keeps lips in good condition
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter - Moisturies my lips with the zest of P ...
- Lypsyl Original Lip Moisturiser
- kiss me quick!
- Yummy and useful product!
- Lip smackingly good
- Superdrug Pearl Lip Balm
- Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Balm
- Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Re-plumping Lip & Contour Shaper
- Rodial Glam Stick
- The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care
- The Body Shop Colourings Lipscuff
- Benetint Lip Balm
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm
- Transformulas Lip Volumiser
- Nivea SOS Lip Balm