Product Type: Vaseline Lip Care
Newest Review: ... easy to slot into any bag and really doesn't take up any room at all. The container for this one is pink in colour (as is the petroleum ... more
Beautiful Rosy Lips
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
Member Name: janimoo23
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
Advantages: Nice rosy tint to lips, moisturise and protect lips
Disadvantages: None for me
Whilst shopping in Boots couple of months ago I decided to buy yet another "treat" for my lips. I have used and still am using Original and Aloe Vera Vaseline versions but I wanted to try Rosy Lips since I haven't used it before. I particularly like that in addition to moisturising and protecting my lips, it is meant to add nice rosy tint to them.
Vaseline Lip Therapy products probably do not need much introduction to anyone and this Rosy Lips version comes in very famous Vaseline tin containing 20g of the product. Tin is small enough to fit into the pocket or hand bag (I would be careful having it in the pocket though as it does melt when it gets warm). Tin is mainly pink in colour and looks very girly. Back of the tin has small list of ingredients, I would just mention that Rosy Lips Vaseline contains rose and almond oil. Opening/closing of the product is very easy just lift the lid off to reveal very nice deep pink in colour Vaseline.
I apply Vaseline as and when needed. I do not suffer with dry/cracked lips but I do like to moisturise my lips regularly to prevent them from drying especially during colder months. I apply small amount of Vaseline by using my finger. This product really does what it says on the tin "gently tints and care for lips". I do love nice rosy tint my lips are left with after application as well as leaving my lips soft and moisturise.
The only think I find with this particular product is that I can only use it for my lips due to it being pink in colour. Sometimes I use Original or Aloe Vera versions for dry and cracked skin on my hands just to soothe it or if I have a cold I sometimes have sore skin around my nose from wiping it all the time and I would use Vaseline again to soothe my skin.
***Availability and varieties***
I purchased mine from Boots for £1.99. There are 4 more varieties available:
Original - blue tin, £1.99
Aloe Vera - green tin, £1.99
Cocoa Butter - brown tin, £1.99
Pink Bubble (limited edition) - black and pink version, this one cost £3.49 in Boots (hope to try it soon)
I am happy with this product and happy to recommend it to anyone. As mentioned above, it really does do what it says on the tin.
Summary: Rosy Lips Lip Therapy
More reviews in the field of Lip Care
- Nourished, kissable lips!
- Childhood memories come rushing back and so does Lypsyl
- Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
- The best thing in my pocket . . apart from money!
- Gorgeous scent, average moisturisation in a cute, compact tin
- Kisses so Sweet and Smooth
- My Beauty Staple - Vaseline Lip Therapy
- Dry lips that taste great? nah.
- Nivea Hydro Care- a great product
- An interesting lip balm but avoid if you have chapped lips!
- Lush The Kiss Lip Balm
- Soap & Glory Smooch Operator
- Avon Care Intensive Moisture Lip Treatment
- Boots Essentials Strawberry Lip Salve
- Jason Lips Bee Healthier
- Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lip Balm
- Balm Balm Tea Tree Lip Balm
- Origins Conditioning Lip Balm
- Guerlain Terracotta Baume au Coeur High Shine Soothing Lip Balm
- Rimmel Infinite Colour Lipgloss