Newest Review: ... drink for mixing with others, it mixes perfectly with pineapple or watermelon and also is a great mix with lemonade or more especially... more
Love love love this taste of the carribean
Member Name: nhb2001
Advantages: Reminds you of your holiday
Disadvantages: Can be expensive
Mailbu is one of those drinks I could drink all day. It is my favourite alcoholic beverage and tastes great in everything. Granted I know a few people who are not keen on this spirit, but that is mainly due to their distaste for coconut, however I LOVE coconut!
Mixing malibu with coke, pineapple juice, in to a cocktail, having it neat..... I can literally drink it with anything! And after my visit to the Carribean I learnt some great recipes for cocktails in which I can use this white rum (google has some great ones too), now everytime I sip Malibu I just think of my holiday.
The packaging is plain, simple and yet exotic. The white of the bottle makes you think of coconut, whereas the palm trees scream the Carribean. The alcohol content isn't as strong as some other spirits, which I particularly enjoy as I prefer to enjoy this drink rather than get drunk on it. Price varies depending on the store and there are cheaper White Rums out there, but Malibu will stay my favourite!
Summary: Gorgeous spirit
More reviews in the field of Liqueur / Cocktails
- Pfau Carinthian Pear Schnaps
- Pfau Apple Schnaps From Wooden Barrel
- Pfau Carinthian Pear Schnaps Magnum
- Hink's Salmon Rillettes With Limes And Dijon-Mustard
- Hink's Rillettes From Pasture-Raised Oxes With Red Wine Braised Onions
- Gabriel Boudier - Les Paradoxales Liqueur a l'Orange
- Gabriel Boudier - Guignolet de Dijon
- Gabriel Boudier - Creme de Peches (Peach)
- Gabriel Boudier - Creme de Myrtilles (Blueberry)
- Gabriel Boudier - Creme de Mures Sauvages (Blackberry)