“ Cleaners / Richmond Bridge House, 419 Richmond Road, London, TW1 2EX / Tel: 0207 112 8172 / One Off Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning. „
1. Dust To Shine is an agency that has no quality check of who their subcontractors are.
2. Subcontractors are disinterested in delivering a quality service.
- Maybe because of the £179 charged for the professional clean, the crew only gets £79.
3. Subcontractors have no responsibility to the customer.
4. Subcontractors steal. The stole my vacuum cleaner.
5. Dust To Shine (www.cleaningdusttoshine.co.uk) is not interested to take responsibility of their subcontractors.
6. It has been more than 1 week since the incident. They haven't bothered to call.
- Which leads us to believe they are not able to track their subcontractors
And that has led us to report this to the police. Police would probably have better things to do, but this to us seemed like the last option we had.
Go here for more details: https://www.facebook.com/DustToShineReviewedLondon
The service was terrible, from start to finish look exactly the same, same people one elderly and one young black guy came and did the cleaning. (description the same as the other reviewer). The company asked to pay the full amount up front which I did, two people came stayed for MAX an hour and half,(claim to be 4 hours) everything was not clean, I ask them to finish couple things before they go, they ask me to call the company office to extent their time, while I was on the phone , they packed their stuff and gone and disappeared. DO NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Dear Dooyoo Community,
Dooyoo is not displaying this review as we have received a complaint about it from a party directly affected by it.
For legal reasons, we are required to prohibit reviews from users that are clearly illegal, contain false claims, insult or otherwise offend third parties or whose primary purpose is to slander another party. Since we can made liable even for our users smallest slips, and since we also wish to guarantee the integrity of our website, sometimes even in border cases we have to strike a balance between freedom of speech and the interests of the affected party.
If ambiguity exists about the content of a review, Dooyoo retains the right in this case not to publish the review. In such situations, our principle even in matters of dispute is to retain our independence and to side neither with the affected party nor user. Dooyoo only offers a platform for the exchange of experiences, it is not a platform for the pursuit of legal disputes.