Newest Review: ... product 'provides shimmering, full shades of colour and optimal grey coverage.' It is also nourishes the hair. Sounds good to me - let's... more
Loreal very much impressed
L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss
Author Name: Becky
L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss
Advantages: Gives a brilliant shiny multi toned colour
Disadvantages: Not the same tones as the picture on the box
I recently dyed my hair using loreal casting creme gloss the colour 550 Mahogany and i am overally impressed with the results. At first i was quite nervous as i have previously dyed my hair and it hasnt worked out how i expected (i have dark brown hair) but i was getting bored of my hair and wanted a change.
After looking on the internet i really like cheryl coles reddish hair that she had a few years ago and was happy when i found out she used this colour. The dye smells really nice when you first put it on and started to go a pink colour which at first had me worried but when i washe dit out and blow dryed my hair i couldnt have been anymore happier. The royal jelly conditioner has also made my hair more healthy looking.
My hair now has multi tones of red and purple and have had many compliments about my hair colour and how healthy and shiny it makes it look. Also i have quite thin hair and the colour makes it look more fuller and volumised. The only bad thing is i do admit the colour on the packet looks different as it doesnt have the same tones in as it should and i believed if you just look at what colour cheryl's was then that will give you a betetr idea of what colour it will go.
The colour it has gone is the same as cheryl coles and im very happy as this was the colour i wanted to achieve. I read other reviews from people saying it turned a different colour but on dark brown hair it turns the same as cheryl coles. If you have blonde hair i wouldnt recommend the dye as any dye that has red on it doesnt work well with blonde hair and it states on the hair dye packet that the colour works especially well on people with light brown to dark brown hair.
I will be continuing to use this hair dye, its a pity that it is semi-permanent but many reviews say that the dye doesnt wash out so thats a plus for me as im in love with the colour.
Summary: Would defo recommend to a friend and will continue using this product again
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- GOOD VALUE EYE CREAM
- Another great product from L'Oreal avoiding SLS and parabens
- A nice boost
- Loreal Elvive nutri-gloss conditioner
- I'd get more of these if I was more riche.
- Almost perfect
- Best coverage for ginger hair
- Ok, but wouldn't buy again
- Naturally fantastic
- L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation
- L'Oreal Glue Structurising Fibre Gel
- L'Oreal Force Vector Shampoo
- L'Oreal Force Vector Masque
- L'Oreal Fiber Mess Elastic Fibrous Sculpting Gum
- L'Oreal EverPure Volume Conditioner
- L'Oreal Men Expert 24 hr Hydrating Balm
- L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Protecting Masque
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Diamant
- L'Oreal Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Shampoo
- L'Oreal Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Conditioner