Newest Review: ... container that ensures that they are kept clean and hygienic before being used. To start the dyeing I just mix together the creme... more
Waste of time and money.
L'Oreal Excell 10
Member Name: broxi3781
L'Oreal Excell 10
Date: 26/05/10, updated on 26/05/10 (374 review reads)
Disadvantages: Does not work, dries and dulls hair
Ok, I'm getting up there now and dye my hair at home to colour the grays. I've used a variety of brands and always thought Loreal was a good product. Since I have two young children, the fact that this dye would take less time seemed great. I got the dye on a two for 1 special and gave it a go. Its was £8.98, but of course that was for the two bottles. Of course since it didnt work, the first bottle was as useless as the second.
The first time I used the dye I left it on, the ten minutes as required, washed and when my hair dryed there was absolutely no difference from before I used the product except my hair seemed a bit dryer. Now I thought of just tossing the second pack in the bin, which is what I should have done. But no! I paid for it ( sorta) and was to cheap to toss it out.
I thought if I left it longer, it might work. Well it didnt, not one shred of coverage for grays, but it did manage to dull and dry my hair. I think I would have been better off with mud!
I'm sorry this is a really useless product and I will certainly never buy it again.
Summary: I cant believe this product made it through testing stages. Complete rubbish.
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- Nourished and made my hair glossy
- 10 minute disaster
- L'oreal Sublime Bronze - be prepared to practice!
- Light brown 600 turns out darker than expected!
- My new favorite shampoo
- Cheap product with great results
- My hair is worth it...
- Excellent for Curls
- A luxurious conditioner from L'Oreal because I'm simply worth it
- 50 Shades Of Grey...!
- L'Oreal Riche Macadamia Shampoo
- L'Oreal Tendresse Shampoo
- L'Oreal Tendresse Leave In Detangling Cream
- L'Oreal Web Ultra Fibrous Sculpting Paste
- L'Oreal Vitamino Colour Rinse Out Conditioner
- L'Oréal Solar Expert Matte Fluid
- L'Oréal Elvive Anti-Breakage Nutri-Repair Shampoo
- L'Oréal Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
- L'Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Regreasing Moisturiser
- L'Oreal Derma Genesis Eye Contour Cream