Newest Review: ... , a pair of latex gloves and a free conditioner. The instructions to the colour are very easy to follow and straight foward . Ther are ... more
Love this range of hair colour and I've tried a lot!!!
L'Oréal Feria Colour
Member Name: xxslkxx
L'Oréal Feria Colour
Advantages: Beautiful, shiny colour that attracts looks.
Disadvantages: Fades before time, hard to find
First tried the Feria range about three years ago - again it's one of those things I wish I had found when I first started colouring my hair, instead of ending up with the inevitable bands of colour you get from trying different ranges!!
I use the Feria Metallic Silver Blonde, P01. It is the only colour I find that pre lightens so well, without actually being a pre-lightener. It gives a beautiful, even, ash/platinum blonde colour. Admittedly the colour does fade a little after a couple of weeks, and the beautiful silver sheen gives way to a less shiny blonde, but this can be easily rectified by re-coloring which I tend to do every three weeks anyway!
This is my only hair colour where I've actually had comments from people telling me they love my hair colour (it's quite obvious I'm dyed as have dark eyebrows, so don't take this to mean the colour looks terribly fake!) Colour is a natural, multi-toned, yet even colour.
My hair is now quite processed from bleaching, and straightening/hair drying etc.... and this hair colour leaves my hair feeling (and smelling!) great. Only other flaw I can think of is fact that this shade is so hard to get hold of! Have to go to large branches of Boots to find, as local chemists and supermarkets never seem to stock it. However when I do track it down it seems to be one of those hair Colours that is always in a "2 for 1" deal, or some kind of special offer!
Summary: Adore this colour, looks after my hair beautifully.
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- Follow on from shampoo
- Black Cherry on dark hair
- Fingers crossed for locks like Cheryl
- Viva ELVIVE!!
- L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation
- I'll have silky hair to go please!
- Another winner from Elvive!
- L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss Hair dye
- Loreal Men Expert sensitive comfort deodorant
- My Lips are welcome to Lipfinity Lip Tint
- L'Oreal Riche Macadamia Shampoo
- L'Oreal Tendresse Shampoo
- L'Oreal Tendresse Leave In Detangling Cream
- L'Oreal Motion Gelee Movement Boosting Gelee
- L'Oreal Vitamino Colour Rinse Out Conditioner
- L'Oreal Ideal Balance Cleansing Wipes
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Pearl Protein Shampoo
- L'Oreal Colour Minerals Eye Shadow
- L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro