Newest Review: ... The 'Out Of Bed' product comes under L'Oreal's Special FX Studio range and I have tried the various gels from this range before this fibre... more
Versatile hairstyling product.
L'Oréal Out of Bed
Member Name: danny691
L'Oréal Out of Bed
Advantages: Well known brand, versatile, good texture.
Disadvantages: Very light colour may not work well with dark hair.
As far as hair styling products go I don't think many come close to L'Oreal. Their range of hair products is endless and their styling products are of a high standard. I use their shampoo's and with positive past experience of the brand I opted for the 'Out Of Bed' fibre putty recently. The fibre putty comes in a 150ml baby blue pot with a silver screw on lid. The 'Out Of Bed' product comes under L'Oreal's Special FX Studio range and I have tried the various gels from this range before this fibre putty.
This hair styling product is for a 'lasting messed up effect' and after using it numerous times it definately lives up to the wording on the tub. When you remove the screwcap lid you find what looks like wax. It is an off-white colour and is quite thick in texture. The texture is promising, as I am sceptical that psray on liquid products can dry and still have movement in them. The fibre putty is easy to apply and I just spread it on the palms of my hands and work it into my hair. If you have dark hair you must be careful not to apply too much as the light colour of it may show in areas if you dont apply it evenly. You can try different styles and titivate it until you find a good style without having to worry about it competely setting stiff. With plenty of movement in the hair once applied, it still holds firm and will last a day with just the occassional attention.
The 'Out Of Bed' fibre putty costs around £3.50 from most supermarkets and Boots/Superdrug etc. If you are looking to try something different from a popular brand such as L'Oreal then I would recommend this product. Allowing you to sculp, design and model your hair to your personal preference this is a very versatile product for both men and women.
Summary: Works well for styling and sculpting hair and works particularly well with short hair.
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- Looks cheap. Smells cheap. Isn't cheap! - Loreal Volume Million Lashes
- Keeps Hair Neat for a Price
- Here comes the sun.
- Protect your colour with L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Conditioner
- L'oreal glam shine
- Nourishment for your skin
- L'Oreal Preference - Lightest Ash Blonde
- Because I'm worth it! I am, really!
- Greatest eyeliner of all time! The new make-up staple
- Multiply your lashes
- L'Oreal Resist and Shine Titanium Nail Polish
- L'Oreal Hairmix Spiral Splendour Defining Cream
- L'Oreal EverPure Smoothing Conditioner
- L'Oreal Crystal Gloss Long Lasting Shine Spray
- L'Oreal Inoacolor Shampoo
- L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Serum
- L'Oreal Derma Genesis Fresh Foaming Gel Wash
- L'Oreal Men Expert 24 hr Hydrating Balm
- L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Protecting Masque
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Diamant