Newest Review: ... scrublet to the shower wall if you want, but what I tend to do is leave it in the bottle, so it's always at hand when I need it. I'm ver... more
I only really bought this for the scrublet.
L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub
Member Name: xxlucexx
L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub
Advantages: It doesn't dry out your skin!
I have to admit, I only bought this product because of the pop out 'scrublet'! However I am a huge fan of beauty products and I just had to buy this one and try it out!
*Loreal Perfect Clean*
I had never seen nor heard of this product before spotting it in Boots. This Perfect Clean Foaming Wash is designed to remove dirt, oil and make up from your skin whilst deeply cleansing your pores. To help with this process you are given a Scrublet, brilliant! The Scrublet is attached to the bottle and you can replace it there after use so you will never be without it. The Scrublet is soft and flexible and has a great effect on your skin in use. Another great thing about the Scrublet is that it can be stuck to a tile, shower or mirror so you can have it handy for use.
The aim of the combination of this duo is to create an intensive cleaning experience, which is what it certainly does!
The bottle contains 150ml. The ingredients are as follows:
Aqua/water sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, polyethylene, acrylates copolymer, coco-betaine, ppg-5-ceteth-20, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, prunus armenaca seed powder, citric acid, benzyl salicylate, sodium benzoate, salicylic acid, parfum.
There are 3 variations in total of this product, there is this one which is pink and is a foaming wash, there is an orange one which is an exfoliator (I can't wait to try this one) and there is a blue one which is a foaming gel wash.
*How to Use*
1. Once you have freed the Scrublet from the bottle you need to place it between your fingers so that the circular part of the Scrublet is under your hand, facing down.
2. You then need to apply some of the foaming wash into the Scrublet. You do however only need a small amount as it will foam up when it hits water, this is great because then the bottle lasts so much longer!
3. Then you gently massage the wash onto your face, using the Scrublet. Your face must be wet first however so that the foaming wash can form a lather on your face.
4. Once you are satisfied that your face has been truly washed thoroughly you simply rinse your face with warm water (and the Scrublet of course)!
This is a great product, it does not leave your face feeling dry which is what I look for in a good facial cleanser. The Scrublet is a great asset to the product as it massages your face as well as giving it a deep clean. You do not need to use a lot of the wash therefore it does last a long time. I love how the wash foams up also as it gives a great feel to your skin and leaves an amazing soft feel. The wash smells delicious also which is a great plus!
I bought the product for about £5 from Boots which I think is really good value after using the product. It will last me for a long time yet and I will definitely be buying some more once I have used it all up. I will probably even try the other variations of this product that Loreal has and then settle on a favourite.
It is not very often that I find a facial wash that I stick to as a better one usually comes along, however this product is great and affordable! I love the combination of the wash and the Scrublet and it would be a great product to take on holiday. I have noticed a real difference in my skin since using this product, it is a lot softer and I have less blemishes which tells me that it really is cleansing my pores. I will be sure to let you know if I find a better product!
A Perfect Clean from Loreal, 10 out of 10!
Check out the website: www.lorealparis.co.uk
Thank you for reading.
Review also in Ciao under luceey.
Summary: A gentle exfoliator for your face,
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- L'Oreal Glue Structurising Fibre Gel
- L'Oreal Force Vector Shampoo
- L'Oreal Force Vector Masque
- L'Oreal Fiber Mess Elastic Fibrous Sculpting Gum
- L'Oreal EverPure Volume Conditioner
- L'Oreal Paris Studio Line Remix Fibre Paste
- L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense
- L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Eyeshadow
- L'Oreal True Match Minerals
- L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara