Newest Review: ... just take up residence in my drawer - bet you know the feeling. I like the eyeshadow quads, not only do they give good value for mone... more
Not a very nice effect if your not careful!
L'Oréal Soft Effects Eyeshadow
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
L'Oréal Soft Effects Eyeshadow
Advantages: Long lasting
Disadvantages: Terrible to apply, make a mess it's hard to put i right
I'm not a fan of Loreal products at all. Well I'm not a fan of anything when it gets over exposure for some reason and I stop listening lol So when I go cosmetic shopping this is one make up that I don't look at and I walk straight past and don't really know why!
However it changed when I was recently revamping my make up after my best friend ram raided the lot and put a huge dent in my collection! One week and she used so much that it was a good excuse to go out treat meself lol (like I need an excuse to spoil me lol).
I'm pretty sure this comes now in a plastic gold compact. The reason I'm not sure is because my colours are in a grey 'face kit' I purchased. My product is as listed cos it says so on my case lol
Difficult to be honest. My kit as do the eyeshadows come with a sponge applicator. My sponge applicator is the same as the applicators provided in the gold packaging and I have done some research because I thought I was the only one having the problem and it turns out I'm not lol
For some reason the powder wont on the applicator. Well it will it just won't stay there and it flicks all over my face and creates a right royal mess!
This isn't the easiest eyeshadow to apply. When you peer at it in the compact its looks quite moist but it really isn't. Now I've got round the above issue by using a small thin blush. I sort of dab it on rather then sweep it on because that method, for me just doesn't work and it goes on patchy and make creates a dark circle look under my eyes which is a pain to cover up after you've done it. The reason, well I find it hard wearing. Once on its none transferable, none irritating and lasts all day. The colours I have are flat colours rather than shimmery or glittery as I went for smoky dark greys but I could wear mine in the morning and wear trough to the night. Yes they could do with a slight 'top up' for that just to give a bit more vibrancy to the colour but this isn't a problem to do once you know how!
None creasing and as I say they do tend to stay put very well.
Cant really recommend them due the hardship you have to go through just to apply them. This isn't one I can quickly apply and go it takes work and I'm not overly enthralled at putting it on so heavy although it doesn't feel that way to be fair. This is ok if you have time to do it!
Can be found in all decent chemists and I'm not sure of the exact price but I think they're about £6.99 per colour.
Summary: I won't be buying it again
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- The only hair colour you need!
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Conditioner gives you the ultimate shine.
- Not mild enough for my daughter
- A mediocre blusher compared to many I own!
- Does it work or is it the pink glitter?
- L'Oreal Preference - Lightest Ash Blonde
- the best hairspray
- L'Oreal Color Riche Made for Me Intense Lipstick Review
- Suitable for UMPA LUMPA'S only...
- Super Dust the Wonder Product! L'Oreal Professionel Tecni Art Super Dust
- L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist x3 Reinforcing
- L'Oreal EverStrong Vitality Shampoo
- L'Oreal Homme Tonique Revitalising Shampoo
- L'Oreal London Addixion Bouncy Wax
- L'Oreal Motion Gelee Movement Boosting Gelee
- L'Oreal London Addixion Sprax Delight
- L'Oreal Studio Silk and Gloss Fixing Hairspray
- L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Nourish Moisturiser
- L'Oréal Age Perfect Night
- L'Oreal Ever Pure Moisture Conditioner