Newest Review: ... the same as the one that is on sale. Mine was sent in a glass with a metal screw on lid, with the brand and product name on the front in ... more
True Match.. Maybe Not Exactly.. but still good
L'Oréal True Match Foundation
Member Name: TravellerJen
L'Oréal True Match Foundation
Advantages: Great coverage
Disadvantages: Little pricey
I first bought Loreal True Match Foundation about 2-3 years ago after my usual foundation was sadly discontinued. I remember buying this for about £8.00 back then, but now you would be lucky to find it for under £9.50.
I remember my first shade in this was true beige colour, the same shade and name as my Neutrogena foundation, but as time went on I found that either the shades changed or the names changed.. or they simply didnt have my shade anymore and I realised I was buying Golden Beige.
I still use this foundation today, except its a little expensive and I look for cheaper alternatives for everyday and use this for special occasions.
This foundation comes in a tube that you ´pump`to get more out. The foundation comes out in rather a nice quantity and as you ´pump`as you like, you can almost get as much or as little as you want. I prefer you apply this with my fingers rather than with a sponge or a foundation brush. Simply because I feel that I dont waste any of this product. Dont get me wrong, this product isnt in the high range when it comes to foundation but is expensive if you are not comparing it with any other product prices out there.
This foundation claims to match your skin tone, but if this was the case then why would they need so many different shades. I do like this foundation but wouldnt say it matched your skin tone! Thats a little of an exageration! This foundation is really easy to apply and isnt clumpy or leave lumps of foundation on your cheeks and make it really obvious that you have foundation on. Of course, you can tell that you have make up on, you just dont look like you´ve been tangoed.
This foundation lasts relatively long, maybe about 6-8 hours depending on what your up to. This make up product is quite nice and soft on your face actually and doesnt seem to clog your skin and give you spots like some can do.
Overall I really do like this product, just wish it was a little lower in price, especially as I like to use it for everyday. I have also tried the powder form of this sub-brand. Have to say not impressed with it! This product is good.
Summary: Foundation by Loreal
More reviews in the field of L'Oreal
- L'Oreal Kids great for both little and big kids
- Cheeky Cherry Almond Shampoo - Great Formulation especially for Kids
- L'Oreal Elvive... nothing special
- Loreal Full Restore
- L'Oreal Anti-Redness Primer is One of My Must Haves
- Another super mascara from L'Oreal!
- L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Conditioner
- Finally! My perfect foundation!
- Double the price, half the mascara?
- A real Man's Shampoo
- L'Oreal Volume Expand Shampoo
- L'Oreal Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint Pen
- L'Oreal Sublime Bronze One Day
- L'Oreal Paris Glam Bronze Minerals Mineral Powder Pearls
- L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Lip Glow
- L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense
- L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Eyeshadow
- L'Oreal True Match Minerals
- L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara
- L'Oreal Elvive Re-nutrition Shampoo