Newest Review: ... each year, which features young ladies from all over the country. However, FHM is also packed with articles on a number of topics ... more
Member Name: scary_emilie
Advantages: all round entertainment
Disadvantages: i don't fancy girls. But that's my own fault
I've never really gotten on with womens' magazines. Personally I'm not obsessed with dieting and celebrity sightings, and they seem to feature not much else. Really I'm a bit of a tomboy - sure, I dress a bit girly and like to go shopping and have a gossip sometimes, but having spent most of my life in the company of boys I tend to have a blokey sense of humour and don't mind getting my hands dirty occasionally.
Which is why, one day in the pub, I picked up a copy of FHM for a laugh and ended up really enjoying it. Here's why:
- The general tone is light and tongue-in-cheek, and the jokes frequent and hilarious
- Interviews are often with personalities I actually want to read about
- Loads of funny pictures and internet links
- GORE and RUDENESS
- Cool science and gadgets
- The tendency to treat women with tremendous awe and respect - half the issues have some feature on how to pleasure your girlfriend
Of course, not being a lesbian I'm not too interested in the pics of scantily-clad ladies. But then, there's not all that many of them, and the girls are usually wearing nice lingerie I can get ideas from ;)
All in all, FHM is my favourite magazine. It's sexy, entertaining and has the most variety. Makes me smile!
Summary: the boyf reads GQ. I'm trying to bring him around.
More reviews in the field of Magazine / Newspaper
- Evo magazine, Quite simply the best performance car magazine available
- Top Gear, Top magazine.
- Does anyone still care about Viz?
- The economist - a great read for all (not just economists!)
- A newspaper for children.
- What's On TV - Tv listing magazine
- An Insight into the Niche Professional Cardmakers World...
- Flying High With My Feet Firmly On The Ground