Newest Review: ... each year, which features young ladies from all over the country. However, FHM is also packed with articles on a number of topics ... more
For Him Magazine
Member Name: tangoman84
Advantages: Excellent offerings in every edition, brilliant quality articles & pictures & photos, great value
FMH is the magazine for men (as the name itself tells you with the letters meaning For Him Magazine) with the offerings aimed simply for the young men around town.
The magazine itself is out monthly and offers up a great deal of well thought out and put together articles that are interesting and a great read for your journey to and from work.
The magazine is normally priced around the £3.50 range but the most recent offering was £2.50 which is excellent value for money with the quality of read on offer but if you are looking for even better value then take a look at their website to get a subscription to make yourself an even bigger saving with the magazine (upto 74%) delivered straight to your door to save you the hassle of needing to head to the shops and pick this up.
So what does the magazine offer? The offerings include sports, laughter, ladies, style, gadgets, reviews, movies, music, interviews and more with all of the articles who know what they are talking about and are excellent at the way they present it all to you.
The magazine offers well put together editions each time with excellent quality pictures, photos and articles and the magazine coming in 2 sizes (normal or travel size) and overall it is simple an excellent read.
- Great magazine for men
- Excellent pictures, photos and articles
- Brilliant, upto date and relvant offerings
- Great value for money with subscription making it an even cheaper option
- Brilliant for travelling read that you can pick up and read and know where you left off
This is an excellent magazine and one of the favourites amongst the guys with excellent quality on offer in every issue.
Summary: An excellent magazine for all the men out there
More reviews in the field of Magazine / Newspaper
- I want one of those
- The Week - everything that is current, cut into appetising chunks
- Don't ALWAYS judge a book by its cover!
- CHAT magazine, fun, laughter and break your heart stories plus much more
- How to grow your own, nuture your own and cook your own
- Real people
- ~ * Zest For Feeling Good * ~