Product Type: Urban Decay makeup
Newest Review: ... to be long lasting, with little to no fall out, especially paired with the fantastic Urban Decay primer potion that comes with the p... more
My favourite item in my make-up collection...
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Member Name: beautyaddict101
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Advantages: all beautiful, wearable shades, high quality, doesn't crease
This product is literally everywhere, I'd seen it in every magazine, read about it on every beauty blog and watched a zillion make-up tutorials online about it. I'd had my eye on it for ages and decided I simply could not go on without it.
Urban Decay is available in department stores and online. They are a high-end brand with vibrant colours, quirky shade names and generally really fun, exciting products.
* Urban Decay Naked Palette is the bestselling, must have collection of gorgeous natural eye shadows - far from boring, this is how Urban Decay does neutral!
* Featuring a shade range that runs from the palest champagne to the grittiest gunmetal grey, this isn't just 'shades of beige'. Each shadow has a distinctly Urban look, yet works for everyone
* Longer and leaner than most Urban Decay collections, this gorgeous palette holds 12 shadows, including 7 best sellers and 5 brand new shades. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks or sultry smokiness (with options for gold, brown or grey combos).
* Urban Decay's Naked Palette means anyone can look fabulous Naked! This stunning neutrals suit all skin tones and are a must have in everyone's makeup collection.
The palette arrived and I literally couldn't wait to get it open and try it, the question was which would I try first?! I've found with the palette's I've tried in the past, there's a couple of shades I love....a couple that are ok and several that I would simply never use. After swatching all the shades in the palette on the back of my hand I was surprised by the fact that I couldn't pick out a shade I would never use!
Over the next few weeks I tried all the different shades and was so impressed, the colours are beautiful, high-pigmented and most of all wearable. The quality is amazing...the colours stay put and don't crease throughout the day, they also blend effortlessly. My favourite thing is how versatile the product is...there are so many different combinations and looks you can try. It never gets boring.
* Virgin - Nude satin
* Sin - Champagne shimmer (similar to MAC Naked Lunch)
* Naked - Buff matte
* Sidecar - Beige with glitter
* Buck - Brown matte
* Half Baked - Bronze shimmer (similar to MAC Amber Lights)
* Smog - Golden brown shimmer
* Darkhorse - Dark bronze shimmer
* Toasted - Taupe shimmer (similar to MAC Sable)
* Hustle - Mocha shimmer
* Creep - Black with sparkle (similar to MAC Black Tied)
* Gunmetal - Dark grey with sparkle
The palette also came with a flat eyeshadow brush and a sample-size of there 'Eye Shadow Primer Potion. The brush is of excellent quality with a long handle which mades applying the shadows even easier. The primer was amazing to, the shadows stay on well on there own but if you have a really long day ahead I'd definately recommend the use of a primer. The primer was easy to apply with the wand applicator. There is also a slot where the brush sits.
The packaging in super luxurious, the case is velvet! It is a chocolatey brown colour with big gold writing. It closes with a magnet so doesn't fly open easily. The lid contains a decent sized mirror which I don't personally use but it's handy to have I guess.
VALUE FOR MONEY:
It costs £36.00 which isn't cheap but I love the product so much I'm happy I bought it. I've had it for a few months and have used it a lot but have loads left, some of the colours are not even dented! The colour is so pigmented a little goes a long way. You also get a free brush and the 'primer potion'. It was definately a treat for me, I don't spend this much money on make-up items all the time but I am pleased with the value for money.
I literally can't say enough about this product I love it! I'd love to try the 'Naked 2' palette aswell! I highly recommend it!