Newest Review: ... During her lunchbreak at work she had popped into Mothercare and purchased me a hospital bag which was full of things I would need fo... more
You need this but you also need other things
Mothercare Hospital Bag
Member Name: Charlie007
Mothercare Hospital Bag
Date: 22/03/09, updated on 08/11/09 (57 review reads)
Advantages: has the basics
Disadvantages: You need this but you also need other things
The mothercars hospital bag is a compact bag with 'all you need for your hospital stay' . When pregnant with my daughter who is my first i spent many hours thinking about what i was going to be taking to the hospital with me and as someone who normally needs a suitcase to stay out for a weekend i was worried about how i was going to fit it all in to one bag.
So, in my research of what it was i would need in the hospital i came across this mothercare hospital bag.......... i think it is good for having some of the things in but it does have too much of somethings and not enough of others- it certainly won't be all you need for your hospital visit when you have your baby.
The bag contains...
Stylish and practical bag - black
100ml Mothercare soothing nipple cream
12 Mothercare maternity towels
40 Mothercare breast pads
1 travel toothbrush and travel toothpaste
24pk little softie wipes
2 pairs of scratch mitts
6 newborn disposable nappies
100 cotton wool balls
2 bodysuits (size 0-3mths)
1 sleepsuit (size 0-3mths)
It is quite expensive comparitively because you are getting small versions of the products that you will need - these will be needed once the baby is born and it is much more cost effective to buy full size versions and take a couple in with you - you will be suprised by what you actually need - i took a large holdall in with me and used a tiny amount.
Lots of people will visit you so can bring in any extras.
I think it is best to pack for a night and then have some other stuff easily at hand at home that your other half can bring in.
Summary: You need this but you also need other things
More reviews in the field of Maternity Aids
- An essential item for every labour bag.
- A source of reassurance!
- Stretch marks or not - A must have for men and women!
- BF500+ Fetal doppler heart rate display screen
- Support when you need it most
- A necessary item!
- Comfortable support for your bump
- When you need reliable...
- Comfort in breastfeeding?
- Imperative purchase ~ the not so fun thing about childbirth
- Angelsounds Jumper JPD-100S
- Tesco Stretch Mark Oil
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Maternity Pads
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Nipple Cream
- Silentnight V Shaped Support Pillow
- Fetal Doppler BF500+ & Heart Rate Display Screen
- Natracare New Mother Maternity Pads
- Maternity Pillow and Cover
- Pregnacare Cream
- Carriwell Maternity Support Band