Newest Review: ... comfort during sleep, we found a nice big pillow in Mothercare for £29.99 and whilst I baulked at the price, she assured me that n... more
Comfortable and well worth the money
Member Name: paulie1975
Date: 30/04/11, updated on 29/05/11 (53 review reads)
Advantages: Great design, really works
Disadvantages: Hard to store, expensive
We've had one of these in the home for the last 2 months after my partner complained that she wasn't feeling comfortable in bed at all. After a number of sleepless nights, of attempting to prop herself up on a mound of pillows and rest, we decided the best thing we could do was invest in something which could give her some ergonomic comfort during sleep, we found a nice big pillow in Mothercare for £29.99 and whilst I baulked at the price, she assured me that not only would this make the pregnancy much easier I would be much happier if she was too.
Ergonomically designed to support the weight of the bump, this has proven to be one of the best things we have bought during the whole pregnancy, it can be moved around meaning it can curl around the pregnant person, or it can be held to take some of the strain away from the pain that might be felt.
Although I thought normal pillows would do the trick, this ergonomic pillow does seem to have helped and it can also be used after pregnancy as a pillow for baby during breast feeding to make it easier for mother and baby to feel comfortable.
I like what this has done for my other half and I also really like the fact it makes her life easier, the only issue I have with it, is that it is hard to store due to its size, following pregnancy it will be difficult to find somewhere to keep this pillow as it is almost, if not a metre long and doesn't readily fit into any cupboards.
Overall this is a small issue compared to what it has done for my partners posture and general comfort during pregnancy. A top class purchase.
Summary: Comfortable and well worth the money
More reviews in the field of Maternity Aids
- Bought it 2010 and 3 babies after
- Smells DE-vine
- Beautiful Butter
- My sensitive skin didn't like it :o(
- Relaxing and Moisturising for Stretched Skin
- Not as good as the original moisturiser
- Unfortunately not chocolate scented!
- Another yummy Palmer's product to give me a yummy mummy tummy!
- Comfortable support for your bump
- When you need reliable...
- Angelsounds Jumper JPD-100S
- Tesco Stretch Mark Oil
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Maternity Pads
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Nipple Cream
- Silentnight V Shaped Support Pillow
- Boots Ultra Slim Maternity Pads
- Feme Pad Post-natal Pain Relief Pads
- Birth & Exercise Ball with Pump
- Birth Pool in a Box
- Hi Bebe BT200 Fetal Doppler