Newest Review: ... comfort during sleep, we found a nice big pillow in Mothercare for £29.99 and whilst I baulked at the price, she assured me that n... more
Comfortable and well worth the money
Member Name: paulie1975
Date: 30/04/11, updated on 29/05/11 (55 review reads)
Advantages: Great design, really works
Disadvantages: Hard to store, expensive
We've had one of these in the home for the last 2 months after my partner complained that she wasn't feeling comfortable in bed at all. After a number of sleepless nights, of attempting to prop herself up on a mound of pillows and rest, we decided the best thing we could do was invest in something which could give her some ergonomic comfort during sleep, we found a nice big pillow in Mothercare for £29.99 and whilst I baulked at the price, she assured me that not only would this make the pregnancy much easier I would be much happier if she was too.
Ergonomically designed to support the weight of the bump, this has proven to be one of the best things we have bought during the whole pregnancy, it can be moved around meaning it can curl around the pregnant person, or it can be held to take some of the strain away from the pain that might be felt.
Although I thought normal pillows would do the trick, this ergonomic pillow does seem to have helped and it can also be used after pregnancy as a pillow for baby during breast feeding to make it easier for mother and baby to feel comfortable.
I like what this has done for my other half and I also really like the fact it makes her life easier, the only issue I have with it, is that it is hard to store due to its size, following pregnancy it will be difficult to find somewhere to keep this pillow as it is almost, if not a metre long and doesn't readily fit into any cupboards.
Overall this is a small issue compared to what it has done for my partners posture and general comfort during pregnancy. A top class purchase.
Summary: Comfortable and well worth the money
More reviews in the field of Maternity Aids
- Beautiful Butter
- Cocoa Skin Therapy
- Smells like a little bit of heaven
- Relaxing and Moisturising for Stretched Skin
- Not as good as the original moisturiser
- Unfortunately not chocolate scented!
- Another yummy Palmer's product to give me a yummy mummy tummy!
- Imperative purchase ~ the not so fun thing about childbirth
- Great cream can use for anything from dry skin to scars
- Good, but far from the best!
- Angelsounds Jumper JPD-100S
- Tesco Stretch Mark Oil
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Maternity Pads
- Superdrug My Little Star New Mum Nipple Cream
- Silentnight V Shaped Support Pillow
- Zorbit New Mummy Gift Set-Vintage Floral
- Prince Lionheart Pregnancy Pillow
- Vital Touch Natalia Prenatal Anti-Stretch Oil
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Cream
- Summer Infant Prenatal Heart Listening System