Product Type: Silentnight Mattress
Newest Review: ... springs dig into my flesh also and that is not a good thing from a brand like Silentnight who always say about how comfortable their mattr... more
No more falling off a cliff !!!!
Silentnight Ultimate Mattress
Member Name: belucky88
Silentnight Ultimate Mattress
Date: 09/01/01, updated on 09/01/01 (3632 review reads)
Advantages: lovely and comfortable,features no roll together.
I knew when I could feel the springs on My prevous bed that it was time for a new one.
It hadnt cost a lot of money so it had only lasted four years and to be honest it was never very comfortable anyway.
I decided to have a look in courts,as they had a sale on,I thought I might be able to have a better bed if I found one in the sale,as courts did seem to have reduced their normal prices by quite a bit.
Looking around I didnt find choosing a bed easy.I wanted it to be comfortable and hard wearing and long lasting.
There were beds with drawers underneath,others with cupboard and sliding doors,these I avoided.Past experience sorted that one out.while messing about with my ex-husband I had fallen onto a bed with drawers under and the wooden slates had snapped, on closer inspection it was so flimsy made and the wood was super thin.Not strong enough for me.
So after making sure no one was looking for fear of embarressing myself,I laid down on a bed that caught my eye,as I wanted to see if it was comfortable.It was so I bought it.
The bed was made by silentnight ultimate collection.Normally £799 in the sale for £359.
It has a no roll together feature which actually works.Now if My partner ends up in the middle of the bed I dont feel as if I am falling off a cliff !!if you know what I mean.
The mattress is quite firm which is what I wanted.I find it really comfortable.
There is padding between you and the springs so you dont feel them at all.
The cover is a nice design,the material has a slight silky feel to it,but not to slippery like others where the bottom sheet slides off during the night.
The whole bed is definately good quality,its well made.
There was a new rule made for my children when this bed arrived,no bouncing allowed on mummys bed now,so hopefully it should last a long time.
After it had been delievered some paper work came through the post informing me that it had a five year guarantee on it.Cant be bad
More reviews in the field of Mattress
- Silentnight Ultimate Mattress - Melbourne Double Size
- You can't top this
- A good night's sleep at last !
- Silentnight Memory Foam Mattress Topper.
- Ducks and geese are safe in my house....
- Comfort for an awful mattress
- Miracoil 7 mattress - luxury
- Middle of the road product
- My 'Top' Tip for a Good Night's Kip!
- My guilty winter pleasure
- Airsprung Ortho Trizone Sprung Mattress
- Airsprung Ortho Sleep Sprung Mattress
- Silentnight Neptune Pocket 2100 Mattress
- Silentnight Munich Sprung Mattress
- Airsprung Melinda Sprung Mattress
- Memory Foam King Size Signature Visco 2000 Pocket Sprung Mattress
- Memory Foam King Size Ortho Support Plus Bariatric Mattress
- Memory Foam King Size Infinita 1000 Deluxe Pocket Sprung Latex Mattress
- Memory Foam Single Infinita 1000 Pocket Sprung Latex Mattress
- Memory Foam Outlast Deluxe Pocket Sprung Cot Bed Mattress