Product Type: Unilever Meat / Fish
Newest Review: ... when doing my research for this product that it is actually produced by Unilever a company which is more associated with washing and... more
Peperami mini- big price
Member Name: norton501
Peperami minis are a pack of 10 small pork snacks manufactured by Unilever in Germany and the UK. They were introduced to the UK in 1982- I have fond memories of eating these as a child and have always loved the peperami taste.
The name is supposed to be a mix of the words "Pepperoni" and "Salami".
I think it is easy for people to either love them or hate them as they have quite a strong flavour. If you like Salami, then this is for you! The different varieties make this something you can have fun with and try the different flavours.
In the mini's range there are:
Original, sold in a green packet
Hot, sold in a red packet
The other regular sized peperami varieties are:
Firestick, sold in a black packet (extremely hot)
Barbecue, sold in a purple packet
Wideboy, sold in a green packet- has the same flavour as Original it is only wider in dimension
Unilever have brought out a reduced fat and lower salt product in recent years to match the increase in health consciousness of the general public.
One peperami mini contains 37.9 calories and 3g of fat. It also contains only 0.15g of carbohydrates therefore many people on the Atkins Diet regularly snack on peperami.
They are quite expensive, for a 10 pack of the peperami mini you will pay around £2.39 unless there is an offer on so it is always worth shopping around.
Overall these are snacky, versatile (you can chop them into small pieces and arrange them on pizza or a salad or other meal or you can just eat them.. 10g isn't a lot of product).
For the price, you may be worth just buying a few individual peperami's (which now sell for around 31p if you look around) and chopping one of these into thirds!
Summary: unless you don't mind paying the hefty price
More reviews in the field of Meat / Fish
- Birds Eye Chicken Dippers
- ASDA Tuna
- Just 27% chicken! Eugh!
- Very cheap - in price and taste.
- I've never seen a fish with fingers....
- Fun and tasty finger food for the kids
- Salmon Trimmings with emphasis on the Trimmings
- Hungry? Early morning?Bring on the bacon!
- Shall I RUSTLE You Something Up?
- A fishy tale of cheap skipjack tuna!
- Maximiliano Jabugo Jamon De Jabugo Bellota Cube
- Maximiliano Jabugo Jamon De Jabugo Bellota Cortado A Mano
- Maximiliano Jabugo Jamon De Jabugo Bellota
- Maximiliano Jabugo Chorizo De Jabugo
- Charcuterie Souchon Knuckle Of Ham
- François Sudreau Whole Truffled Duck Foie Gras
- François Sudreau Whole Goose Foie Gras
- François Sudreau Block Of Duck Foie Gras
- Foie Gras Ga Besse Whole Duck Foie Gras
- Feyel Artzner Alsace Whole Duck Liver In Aspic