Product Type: Nytol medicinal products
Newest Review: ... how I hoped my trip of a life time would go. This is when my friend gave me a Nytol tablet to try and I have to say it was the best nigh... more
Member Name: sarahrichmond5
Advantages: good for stressful times when sleep is difficult
I first purchased nytol when I had got a promotion at work and was quite stressed.
I was finding it difficult to 'switch off' at night and therefore was exhausted the next day. I needed something that would help me doze off but leave me feeling normal the next morning so I could go to work and do a good job as normal.
I had never used any sleeping tablets and had always been quite against them but the pharmacist that I spoke to really sold the benefits to me so I thought id give them a try.
I bought them from a Lloyds pharmacy they were around £5. I didn't think this was bad as the pack had 16 tablets in so would last a long time.
The instructions stated that I had to take one tablet a night. It says that you should take it about 20mins before you want to go to sleep so that it has had the chance to work before you go to bed.
The first night I took it I was quite nervous for some reason; I took the tablet as the instructions said and went off to bed about 15mins later.
I did find it much easier to get to sleep having taken the tablet, I actually felt sleepy when I laid down which I don't normally and I felt a bit more relaxed than normal.
I seemed able to switch my mind off easier and as a result fell asleep quite quickly. I did wake up once in the night but I normally wake up a lot more times than that. The next day I felt great (this was probably due to having slept better). I didn't feel tired or drowsy at all which was great.
I try not to use the tablets too regularly as I don't really like the idea of having to rely on a sleeping tablet to get me to sleep but if I am ever really stressed or worried about anything then I find they are great.
I would recommend these to anyone who is having trouble sleeping or is going through a difficult time in their life and they need to make sure they get good rest.
Summary: a great sleep aid
More reviews in the field of Medicine
- A nurse that works all night
- A Necessary evil for pain relief
- Cheap enough for my pain.
- Lovely tasting but not really helping!
- Quick and Fast Pain Relief at a Good Price
- Amazing product, helps relief discomfort quickly
- Show the cold who's boss with Beechams!
- If only Harry Potter had had access to these
- Lets Me Eat Ice-Cream
- Diprobase Ointment Tub
- Galpharm Aspirin Gastro-Resistant Tablets Enteric Coated
- Prevalin Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
- Almus 500 mg Vitamin C and Bio Flavonoids - Pack of 60 Tablets
- Morrisons Loratadine One-a-Day Allergy and Hayfever Relief
- Imigran Recovery
- Elastoplast Spray Plaster
- Parkinson's Kilkof
- Tixylix Chesty Cough
- Boots Cold and Flu Relief Tablets