Product Type: Windeze medicinal products
Newest Review: ... to pain all under my ribs and lower abdomen, to the point where I was in tears some days! I found these in Boots originally, and paid a... more
Eze any embarrassment with Wind-eze!
Member Name: juliassg71
Advantages: Fast working!
Disadvantages: Don't taste great.
Wind-eze gentle action chewable peppermint tablets are a staple in my medicine draw (largely for my husband) and they can be a tremendous help and give fast relief from the discomfort or pain of trapped wind as well as minimising bloating which is more what I occassionally them for.
The tablets come in a recyclable box which contains three strips of ten although a perforated line enables you to break them into 5 if you want to keep some in your handbag without taking up too much room.
The tablets themselves are large and whilte (a little bigger than a five pence piece) but as you chew them this is not an issue.
They are not the greatest tasting items but there is a vague taste of peppermint and as long as they do the job I am not overly fussed about that.
Wind-eze is formulated so that any bubbles of trapped wind in your body are dispersed therefore saving you the embarrassment of making any loud, unsavoury noises!!
I tablet can be taken 3 to 4 times daily or used especially after mealtimes or before bed. The tablets MUST be chewed before swallowing. They are a little chalky and don't take long to break up in the mouth.
Each tablet contains he active ingredient simeticone. Those with allergies should look carefully at all the other ingredients. These are unsuitable for those who suffer with hereditary fructose intolerance and there are possible side effects can be stomach upset, diarrohea and other less common side effects although they are marketed as being gentle action tablets so hopefully most people would find these would not upset their stomach.
I have in the past suffered with Irritable bowel and I do find these helpful with dealing with symptons of bloating and discomfort and I find that they work quite fast to dispel this discomfort (within 30 mins) and although they don't taste the best I would recommend having them in your medicine drawer for times when you need relief from trapped wind and/or bloating. I myself never usually find the need to take more than one when I do have trouble and my husband who can suffer from terrible wind also finds that these work for him well which is a blessed relief for me!!!
A box of 30 tablets costs around £4.
Thanks for reading. x
also on ciao
Summary: A must for your medicine drawer
More reviews in the field of Medicine
- Mouth ulcers be gone
- Deeply dippy about Diprobase
- Peppermint pills to soothe crampy tummy
- £2.29 a pack 24 lozenges to help that sore throat!
- Sneezing at the price alone of these!
- Sugar free wind generator
- Eases a productive cough cheaply!
- Strangely Feeble
- Only cough mixture that works for me!!
- For those niggly little headaches
- Anadin Extra Soluble Tablets
- 3m Micropore Surgical Tape
- 3m Nexcare Coldhot Therapy Gel Maxi Pack
- AAA Sore Throat Spray
- Acriflex Cooling Burns Gel
- Kirkland Signature Naproxen Sodium 220mg
- Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Hydrating Lipstick (Spf 15) 3 Pack Plus M ...
- Kirkland Signature Mucus Relief- Chest 400mg (Guaifenesin)
- Kirkland Signature Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets
- Kirkland Signature Fast Acting Lactase