- Premium reviews
- Express reviews
- Reviews rated
- Ratings received
I purchased this product as I have already been using the serum which had a lot of hype surrounding it. I'm not sure if the serum itself has actually decreased any wrinkles but I do think it has helped maintain my skin and possibly decreased the rate at which the lines come. I have sensitive, dry eyes and some eye creams I've tried in the past have caused stinging, but I have had no trouble with this particular cream and it feels very comfortable. I also have some dark circles around my eyes, and I would say that this cream reduces them a little bit and does leave me looking slightly brighter just after application. The area around my eyes is also a little firmer, so with some long term use it could lead to an improvement.
However, this product is NOT a miracle cure, but works a bit better than others I have tried. It is the most expensive eye cream I have ever purchased and although it works a little bit, I am not sure it is worth the steep price tag.
I have owned a cheaper Morphy Richards bread maker in the past and not had particularly good results, wasting both ingredients and time. I brought this model on the strength of the reviews and I would say that 95% of the time, the loaf comes out beautifully formed as programmed. The other 5% is probably down to human error. So if you want to get a reliable outcome then I would definitely say it's worth spending a little extra on this more expensive, but quality model. I use the machine nearly every other day and have tried out almost all of the different loaves leading me to be extremely pleased with the performance and the variety. I have friends and family who have issues with their breadmakers and are surprised when we tell them ours comes out perfectly nearly every time. So if you are thinking of buying one then you won't be disappointed with this model.
The new iPad it looks pretty much identical to the old iPad 2 with the same buttons and layout. The brilliant intuitiveness of the design means that setting up and using the iPad 3 is simple without having to read anything, even for people who aren't used to Apple products.
The glossy sharp 9.7" Retina Display is what makes the new iPad really stand out. I noticed the massive difference in clarity straight away without even needing to have an iPad 2 or another tablet/screen nearby. It's incredible, and you realise the sharp screen you had before wasn't that sharp. The apps which have been rewritten for the iPad 3 look incredibly precise with the new display and quad core graphics.
Although many people are used to slimmed down releases, the new tablet is only slightly thicker(0.6mm) and heavier(50g) than the previous version. Personally, I did notice the weight difference when I first unboxed the item, but it is possible that many people won't notice it at all.
Apple claims that the iPad 3 has a battery life of 10 hours. It holds its charge fairly well but a useful tip is to make sure that you do not leave apps running in the background after you close them or keep it on full brightness all the time as this runs down the battery. The unit does get a little bit warmer after prolonged use, but I've not found this to be a major issue for me and it's got nowhere near hot enough to shut down.
I use the iPad for work, downloading films, music, books and quite a number of apps and games. I think that the 32GB was worthwhile, but I do use the device a lot. Going for the 16GB wouldn't be the end of the world if you use it more for browsing and fewer downloads.
There is an improved 5 megapixel camera (other tablets have higher quality) and it can capture 1080p HD video. I own a very good digital compact camera, but I've been finding that I have been using the iPad to point and click far more as you can get the image on the screen instantly, (even though the 5MPcamera is worse quality). I think that the auto focus works really well. Whilst using the front camera for Skype I have found that the quality of the front camera could do with a bit of improvement.
Its voice dictation feature is accurate but I don't find the virtual keyboard to be an issue and prefer to use this when I send emails
There is no SD card slot and it does not support flash player but I have found that there are apps available which overcome the Adobe flash Player issue such as iSwifter (although the quality is no were near that of Safari).
Overall, I have found that I love my new iPad and think it was a worthwhile purchase. I have found that I nearly always have a use for it, it runs very fast with the new A5X chip and the display is amazing.