- Premium reviews
- Express reviews
- Reviews rated
- Ratings received
Borderlands 2 Review:
Welcome back to Pandora kiddos things are the same as last time a lot has changed and a strange man named handsome jack seemed to be behind it. Borderlands 2 starts off with you are claptrap yes he is back sadly trying to get to Sanctuary where claptrap tells you there is someone who can help you fight back against handsome jack, when you get there you find out there that there is another vault on Pandora and jack is trying to use the vault to kill all of you so not good. So your mission is to find and steal that vault key back from jack and get to the vault and stop what ever jack is trying to do, along the way you will meet old faces and new ones and try to stop jack and save Pandora.
* Tons and tons of weapons, there are so many different gun this time compared to the last game it is unbelievable almost everyone's play though will be different because you might find a super powerful gun right at the start then breeze thought the game very easy and then you might try it with another character and have a really hard time.
* Different classes, there are 4 different characters to pick between this time, (even more if you have the DLC) and most of them are amazing with amazing different skills to play around with that can change the fights for you to make them so much easier
* Comedy, this game is one of the funniest I have ever played almost every characters line has some comedy in it and you cannot help laughing at some character when they get them selves into stupid situations or ask you to do something you know is not going to end well for them.
* Quests, there are so many quests to do within the game it is unbelievable they are so much fun and some of the have great endings that will make you laugh and give you great weapons or shields.
* One class, there is one bad glass in the game in my opinion and that is zero he is ok when it comes to a character but it is his skill that is just terrible, you basically go invisible and have 5 seconds to run away or do anything else but the enemy can still attack you and hurt you.
In the end this is an amazing and enjoyable game all around and if you have played borderlands one you will love this game and if you did not like the first one then I would give this one a try because they have improved so much over the first one you might end up liking it.
Portal 2 Review:
Looks like Chell is in trouble again as she wakes up in a strange room and asked to walk around to make sure she is ok. Then goes back to sleep but then something goes wrong when she wakes back up again and finds out that a lot more time than it should has past, then we hear the sound of a little computer ball as chell goes up to the door we meet Wheatley who was in charge of everyone before everything went to hell now he needs you help to get everything back up and running and he is going to help you get other of here. But not everything goes right when trying to turn everything back on Chell and Wheatley wakes Glados back up and she is not very happy about you killing her and this time the tests are going to be harder and she is not going to let you get out of here that easy again. So you have got to find Wheatley defeat Glados and find a way out of there.
* Story, the story is amazing within this game trying to find out the back story about when Chell is there and the relationship between all the different characters and then when you find out the past about the business and the different character and what they all went though you might begin to feel different about some character you hated before.
* Game play, jumping though portal again and again could have been done terrible but instead it is does amazing it feel so natural like it is all real.
* Easter eggs, they are so many in this game it is amazing but all of them are not hard to find but you have to look for them and they are not just sitting right out in the open, and some of them are really well done giving extra back story to certain character or just little funny Easter eggs to make you laugh
* Comedy, even thought this game has some quite dark turns and dark moments some of the scenes are so funny and go on for so long as long as you sit there and listen to everything they have to say which is amazing the amount of stuff that some of the characters will say.
* Difficult, some of the puzzle later on are very difficult I will say that and some people might say that is the way it has to be because you are getting to end of the game but some puzzles if you make one little mistake then it can take so long to get back to where you were, also sometime you do not know where to go you could spend all your time getting to one ledge where you think you have to go and then find out you have gone in the wrong direction.
In the end this game is amazing and so much fun to play even if you have or haven't played the first portal. Very funny and a great story to go along with it portal 2 is far better than the first in leaps, and needs to be played.
Bioshock infinite Review:
We return to the world of bioshock but instead of being underwater in rapture this time we are above the clouds in Columbia. You are Booker Dewitt and you have been sent on one mission find the girl and wipe away the debt but finding her is not going to be as easy as you might first think she is protective but a massive create know only as the song bird and everyone else who seems to hate you because of a weird AD mark on your hand, but anyway you have to get the girl and get out of there before it is too late.
* Amazing story, once again bioshock come with a amazing story that will get you hooked from beginning to end wanting to know who this girl is and what is going on with Booker Dewitt and his strange past.
* Weapons, something I liked better than the first bioshock is that you can only really carry a few weapons at a time so you must pick which ones you like the most the reason I like this better than the first is because in the first you have them all and they was no searching for the best one or anything you always had it, in this one now if you want some of the best weapons you do need to look around a bit to try and find out where they are.
* Elizabeth, she is amazing in the game one of the first things that made me love her was her personality she is so much fun to love, second during action and shooting segments of the game she does not get hurt at all you do not have to look after her at all even if she is standing right my the enemies that are trying to hurt her, this is good because if you were to have to protect her all the time the game would get annoying. Finally during combat as well she with throw you ammo, health and mana potions, she will shout some out like Booker caught and a button comes up to caught what is she throwing to you which is very helpful, if you are playing on a harder difficulty.
* The twist, now when I played I did not see the twist coming but the problem was that everyone knew that they was going to be a twist and replaying the game I can see how you could guess it early one and get it quite soon into the game.
* Choices, they are a few choices like the last games but these one do not seem to matter I picked all the choices I wanted to make going though the first time then replaying it I made all the different ones and nothing really changed apart from a few lines here and there about some people who may have lived or died
* Vigors, these are the new plasmids but the problem is that the first few you get are so powerful and easy to use that you do end up using the later ones because you have already gotten use to the ones that you were using and you have already upgraded them and not the other ones.
In conclusion I think this is an amazing game and is very fun to play, it has a really good story that with make you want to play though the whole game without stopping, there are a few disadvantages to the game but even the original bioshock that everyone says is the best has some problems as well.
In the end this a game that if you are a fan of the other bioshock games you should really play and if not this might be where you can start off as you do not need to play the other game in order to play and enjoy this one.
welcome to the world of sly cooper 2, sly is back because those clockwork part are still out there and being used for other stuff but what if they all came back together well lets see what is going on in the story this time.
This time we starts off as sly again running though a museum trying to find the parts of the worse villain ever clockwork but when sly gets to where they are the police burst out turn out the parts have already been stolen and are being used by different group of criminals using them for they own gain, so now it is sly, Bentley and Murray job to find these people get the parts back and destroy them once and for all so they can finally but an end to this evil know as clockwork
* Being able to play as Bentley and Murray, one of the best things they added to the second game was the ability to know play as the other two member of the team they cannot do all the things sly can do but they have they own abilities that they can use and they help out but doing that and they have they own missions as well so you do have to use them which is good that they is a bit of difference and it is not just sly all the time
* open world, there are different area for each time you go after one of the member of the group to get back the part but while you are in that area you have freedom you can go anywhere go collecting coins or just fighting and see how many bad guys you can take down which is nice for those that might enjoy that
* upgrades, going out and collecting coins is not just for fun now one of the best things to do is buy upgrades for the character these is stuff like new weapons and such and there are one for every character and they can come in very useful like when you are trying to get away from people or fighting in a difficult situation
* boss battles the same, in the last game most of the most battles were different having to do this or that and not just straight up hitting them until they go down, but in this game it seems like that most of them are the same now there is nothing really wrong with that I just liked it when the boss battles were different
* Hard to finds clue bottles, like in the last game there are clue bottles to try and open a safe but this time they are much harder to find and can be quite annoying to find them all when some of them are in such area it takes so long to get to or they are hidden so much that you would have to go online to find out where they all might be
Overall this is a very good game and a very good sequel to the first game everything that was good in the first game was added again in this game and they tried some new stuff in this game some of it worked and some of it didn't but overall a very very good game a must have if you even liked the first one a little but because this one will get you hooked.
Welcome to the world of final fantasy X-2 a game that well, let's see how it is. Let's starts with the story and take it from there.
We join Yuna who after defeating sin and saving the day for everyone who has join up with a group called the gullwings that hunts down spheres, Yuna does this together with her team mates Rikku from the last game and Paine a new girl you will learn about later on in the game, the main aim for the gullwings and the whole game is to collect these spheres might the aim goal for Yuna is to find her love from the last game Tidus because she found a sphere and there was a guy that looked like him within the sphere and she thinks he might be still alive but when the group finds a sphere with a old machine called vegnagun, the mission now becomes find what ever this is a stop who ever is trying to use it, this before more difficult as it looks like the aeons have come back and attacking before so you must go the temples defeat the aeons again and find out what the hell is going on.
* Different powers, when you get new sphere you get new powers this can be anything from black mages to samurai and it is a lot of fun to play around with all of the different dress sphere you can have to find out which ones you can use the best and you can change in the middle of battles as well so if you want Yuna to be a black mages and a powerful white mage you can have that because when the team gets low you can just have Yuna changed to a white mage and heal everyone then just change back
* Some interesting side missions, there are a lot of side missions to do within this game they might even be a few to many but if you like side missions then this is a game you will enjoy because they are loads and I do mean loads so you can take a break from the main story and try your hand at side missions for a bit if you want or just carry on with the main story
* Pointless side missions, with they being so many side mission they are some that are just so annoying and pointless it just get annoying and the biggest one in my opinion is that when you talk to brother who flies the airship you are on he talks in al Bhed so again you have to go out and find all the Al bhed things to help you learn the language and this is very annoy because one in the last game I got them all so I should already be able to know it and second Rikku is now one of the main character and she is a bloody al bhed so why can she not teach me the language
* Stupid logic, there are many time within this game when logic jumps out the window and runs miles away and it just takes me out of the game like during one bit you have to sneak into a mansion using the bad guys uniforms and as soon as you have gotten in they take them off......WHY, why when you are trying to go around then bad guys place you take off the uniforms that would hide and help you
* Easy cheat to level up skills and you kind of have to, they is a very easy way just a bit into the game to get all your skills for a certain class up to max and the worse thing is you kind of have to do this because if you want to try and do it like normal then it takes ages and then just gets boring because some skills you need to use the skill like 200 times and so you would have to do over 200 battles so using this cheat kind of brings you got of the game a bit
Overall it is an ok game but only for hard final fantasy plays if you kind of like FFX then this is not a game for you but if you are a hardcore final fantasy player and really liked FFX then you should like this game, I really liked FFX but I did not like this game but that was because I just could not get over some of the stuff in this game.
Welcome to the world of sly cooper where stealing and being a master criminal is what you are and is more fun than ever, stealing from police and some of the most evil people that walk this earth, sly has a very good back-story and a very good story as well so lets get started shall we.
The world of sly cooper is a good one you starts the game as sly breaking into the police headquarters to steal back his families book the thievius raccoonus (trying saying that 5 times fast) but just as sly tries to make his escape we meet the police woman who will chase sly down where ever he goes to catch him and but him behind bars Inspector Carmelita Fox but lucky you get away and live to steal another day the back-story to all of this is when sly was a boy sitting on his fathers knee his dad told him about there most prized possession the thievius raccoonus but that night a gang called the fiendish five attack and over powered slys dad and then stole the book. Sly was then dropped off in an orphanage where he met his two best friends and the people that help him on his mission Bentley the brain of the group and Murray the muscle. They plan to track down these 5 steal back the rest of the book and return it back to sly where it belongs.
* Story, the story is one of the best in the gaming world I have seen after every level and at the beginning you get a little cut scene telling you who you are about to face at the end of completing all the different levels who the boss is going to be and then at the end you get a cut scene about what happened to them and how sly got away before the police showed up to try and find him
* Different boss, not all the bosses are the same yes they are all different in the way they look but when fighting them most of them are different like the first boss you have to jump over and then hit but the next boss you cannot even hit because he is to strong so you have to go around the who area hitting the light to burn him, then the next boss after that is basically a game of very hard game of Simon says, so as you can see the bosses are different and so it makes you want to see what the next to bosses are like
* Powers, one of the best things about this game is that in most of the levels are there green clue bottles and if you break them all and then find the safe at the end you get a page from the thievius raccoonus and this will give you a power, it can be anything from being able to dodge roll out the way or making a image of yourself enemies will go after and attack. Also when you have defeated each boss at the end of they area you get some more as well and these power will have to be used for the rest of the game the rail slide or jumping on pointy objects.
* Extras, this really include s two thing so if the powers and getting all the pages of the thievius raccoonus which I have already talked about and then again for almost each level there are time trails where you have to complete the level within a certain time and this is good because when you do everything you get bonus cut scenes an example would be that when you complete the game not 100% yet you get the opening but the Japanese now this might seem pointless but to anyone who like to 100% games like me then he is something to go for
* Just one hit, one of the down sides is that just one hit and sly is dead yes there is a away to stop thing but have a silver house shoe for 1 free hit on you or a gold for 2 free hits but if you cannot find any of those and you get to the hard levels it can be very annoying just as you are about to complete a level the last bad guy gets a hit on you and you have to do it all over again
* Difficult levels some of the levels like where you have to be Murray and drive in a race for the key to the next area is no that much fun because it is so different from what the other levels are like and when Murray has to run around to get the key and you have to shoot the bad guys it seems like they wanted to make a kind of stealthy game and put these little bits in for other people but I think they should have just stuck with how the other levels are because that is what people and I loved about this game
In conclusion this is an amazing game and started off these lines of games this is a must have game not only for the game play but the story as well there are two other game sly 2 and 3 and there is another coming out as well eventually so before that next one come out get this game play it all the way thought and if you loved it which you should get the other two because it is just more of what was great in the first game. Overall a great game and a must have
What if you woke up one morning and you had turned into a Pokémon well in this new style Pokémon game that what happened but why did this happen well lest have a look at that in the story
When you first start up the game you will have to answer some questions about yourself this will pick which Pokémon you can become there are only a few and then after answering the questions the game will say you are this Pokémon and what do you want your Pokémon partner to be and you pick that Pokémon and your adventure starts you wake up with your partner Pokémon finding you and gets you up, you go back to a home he takes you too and asks you if you want to make a rescue team where you go out to different dungeons and help Pokémon in need you say yes but only because it turns out you where human and are now a Pokémon and want to try and find out what is going on and which the help of your partner you might be able to do this, so you have to help different Pokémon and go on your journey to find out the truth about what is really going on
* A lot of dungeons there are a lot of dungeons within the game which is nice and they include a lot of different Pokémon so you can battle against all the different
* All dungons the same, even though there are a lot of different dungeons and different Pokémon in each the biggest problem is that they are all the same yes the layout might be different but they are still the same and it gets a bit boring after a while
* Takes it time, they are a lot of time where you will have to do loads of normal boring mission before the main story starts back up again and this just get boring and uninteresting after a while and you just want top shut off the game because you have already done loads of normal questions and the main story quests have not come back into play yet
* Very long drawn out scenes, they are some scene in the game that are just so annoying because you might have to watch the every single day within the game and it just annoys you the biggest one in my opinion was every day when you wake up and go outside there is a bird that come drops off some letter in you mail box then fly's away and this happens every day and is just so annoying with how long it takes, I mean it only takes about maybe 2 or 3 seconds but what you have had to watch it every single time and you just want to get on with the story to finish the game it just leave you screaming at the game.
Overall the is a ok game but only think about getting it if you are a hardcore Pokémon fan and want to play all the games but if you do not you are not missing anything it is not the best Pokémon game out there but not the worse, but if you have not played a Pokémon game and think this might be the one to get you started you are so wrong, dodge this one.
Welcome to the world of fallout 3 there is danger everywhere, but it is a fun game with a lot to offer but is it good or bad. First let see what the whole game is about in the story.
You wake up well as a boy a very young boy because you are just being born you have to pick the usual name, look and such and then you move on to being a baby where you can then starts to learn the controls like how to move and put your first few skill point into what you want like strength or luck. Then you move on to being a boy growing up and its your birthday party and you learn more about what is going on, years ago the earth was destroyed and now everyone who is still left alive lives in these massive thing called vaults where at a certain age everyone gets what is called a pip-boy (used to hold your items and such) and then has to take a test and pick what job they are going to do within the vault but the only rule of the vaults is that you cannot leave ever. You wake up later in your life with your friend waking you up saying you dad has opened the vault door and left the vault now you have to leave as well because everyone is blaming you and is after you. So now you have to leave the safety of the vault and go outside and see what life has out there and track down your father and find out why he felt the vault and what is going on.
* Interesting story, the story is enough to keep you going when you get out of the vault and get on the main story and find out the real reason your father left the vault and what he is up to it makes you want to keep going and going until the end to find out what is going on will this plan work and who is this group trying to stop you.
* A lot of choices, there is so many different choices in this game like what to answer someone when talking to them or picking to fight someone instead of trying to clam them down by talking it is fun because it makes you sometimes want to plan the mission again to find out how something might have gone different if you had talked to this person instead of killing them.
* Weapons, there are a lot of different and interesting weapons you can pick up while playing the game and some of the fun is just running out into the open areas finding some enemies to kill then seeing what kind of stuff they had on them, sometimes some of the rarest items can be find in the simplest places
* Very big empty world, they were a lot of time where they was a quest on the other side of the map and there was no where close to fast travel to it and so I would have to run for ages going though cities and such and there was nothing there that was a bit of a problem it just got boring after a while yes every so often they would be some bad guys but s soon as you have killed those 3 what is they felt to do after that just keep running
* Glitches, I understand this does not happen on every single persons game, some people might be able to complete the whole game and never get one and some people might run into 50 before they have gotten out of the vault and that is what happened to me they where not game break glitches but when you see an enemy running into walls and such it kind of pulls you out of the game and ruins it a little bit
* Ammo, they might be a lot of good guns in the game but you can run out of ammo very quickly I found out during some of my play thoughts I was deep in a place and was killing off everything I see and then just before reaching the end and being able to finish the quest I ran out of ammo and there were still a few bad guys left this was very annoying because even though you can just normal weapons like bats and such against a large group of enemies it is not going to work when they have all laser cannons.
Overall this is a good game and very enjoyable if you enjoy the game of skyrim and oblivion but, if you hate those types of games then this game is not for you because it is more of the same of what people loved, but if you really liked those games then this is a good game for you can you should enjoy this game and be able to get sucked into the story and have some fun with it.
Phoenix Wright is on vacation from the gaming world so this time you are playing as Edgeworth and now you go to investigate and find out who did it in the cases you go to solve, you have to play though 5 cases and find what who killed who and who stole what. Ever single case has its own story with a little path leading them all to the final one for the last and hardest cases to crack.
* Freedom, in this game even though there is not that many area you do have the freedom to move Edgeworth about at look at anything you want to if you need to question some one and forgot what something looked like in one room and another then you can just run back to those runs a lot faster than the other games in the series and look all around the area which is quite fun because it is so different from what the other games have been doing
* Enjoyable case, the case are fun to play which is nice as well I did not get bored playing the case I always wanted to get to the ending of each case to find out how everything was done who the killer was and how he did it because sometime no matter how you look at it you cannot figure it all out until the killer comes out and tells you how and why he did it.
* New and old characters, what is quite nice is that yes that bring in some new character that are quite funny and very interesting to talk to and meet but they do bring back some of the old characters as well like in one case a very old face turns up someone who loves edgeypoo and has been in the phoenix Wright games before and if you are a fan of the other phoenix Wright game you will have probably fingered out who that is and if not well you will have to buy the game and play it to find out who I am talking about
* Difficult to find stuff or clues, sometimes in the game there are moment where logic takes a step back and if you have do something that just makes you go well I would never say that who would, which is a shame because it is common in the phoenix Wright games and it appears here as well and there was a moment where it is hard to figure out what you have to do next like what evidence to look at because sometime when running about and looking at stuff you have to be so pin point in looking at it then hitting the interact button and if you are not right on it the character will look at something else
* Prove everything, again this is common in the phoenix Wright games and now it is here and it is not a big weakness but I do have to bring it up it does get a little annoying the fact that you have to prove everything and I do mean everything you say you have to show evidence that you are right and everything which can get a bit annoying when you have already had to do it for the last 5 things you just said
Altogether this is a good game and I did enjoy it a lot it was fun to play and the characters and the conversation they have are very interesting and very funny sometimes which is good to get a good laughs when you are playing the game, overall if you have played the phoenix Wright games before then you will enjoy this one and find it fun and want to keep playing but if you have never played a phoenix Wright game this may be the one to get you started and then you can play the other games and learn the whole story between all the different characters.
Welcome to the world of bioshock everything is not as it seems but would you kindly take a second a read this. The game start out with the plane you are on crashing into the ocean and in the distance you see a lighthouse, you enter and find some strange vehicle you enter and arrive in the underwater city of rapture, and they is danger ever where there are big daddies, little sister and the psychos live there who have gone mad over the control over a substance they found down there called Adam. You have to make you way though rapture and find out what is really going on, because you have a closer connection to this place than you first thought.
* A lot of weapons, there is a good amount of weapons you can use within this game you can go it hardcore and just us your wrench to kill everyone or you can use all the different weapons you can collect on your journey though rapture
* Powers, within this game you can buy different powers to use this can range anything between burn your enemies alive or having bees in your hand to be able to shot at your enemies and get that to fight for you
* Interesting story, there is a really good story within this game and I do not want to give anything away because if you have not had the chance to play this amazing game you are missing out what might be the best story in an game ever
* Big world, even though you only stay in rapture, rapture is a big area they is quite a bit to see and do within the game that does not include the main story they are not really an side quests in the game but there are other areas you can go and find out more about why rapture was made and find out more about who runs rapture and what happened that turned every to this madness.
* Audio logs, though out the game there are a lot of audio logs that tell you more about the character you might meet or who lived there and what has happened to them did they get away or did they go mad like everyone else
* Finding stuff, sometimes with quests or when you want to find the last little sister to help them it can be very difficult with the map being so big with so many different area you have to check it can get a little boring having to run though the same areas again just because you forgot to check one room and what ever you where looking for might have been in that room
In conclusion this is one of the best games I have ever played even now I still stick it in and play the game just to hear those creep audio logs again and get deep into the story and enjoy myself. Overall if you have not played this game then you should no if, ands or buts, this is an amazing game.
Welcome to the world of killing zombies, this is the world of main star lives in, you play as Juliet a cheerleader and a zombie hunter, she off to meet her boyfriend nick but as soon as she leaves and is off down the road she notices that the street and the whole place is filled with zombies, so now it is your job to play as Juliet and go find nick in the park and make sure he is alright and after find out what is going on and who on this earth has sent the zombies down to earth.
This is a very fun game to play and has a very well done sense of humour but I knew this going into the game because the makes of the game Suda 51, are very good at comedy in they games and game play style. It is a must have if you have played there other games like no more heroes, the games play style is very much the same, and if you have never played any of these games then this might be the game that gets you to start liking these types of games.
* Comedy, there is so much comedy in this game between the characters on screen and in the cut scenes before and after each level, some of the best is just when you kill certain zombies and then Juliet might say something about the zombie you just killed and it can always keep you laughing and smiling all the way to the ending.
* Fun game play, the play style is very fun because when you are fighting all the zombies trying to build that combo higher and higher and then you get the boss zombies which are easy to fight because if you have a big combo you can do new combo moves you can buy from the shop.
* The shop, At certain points within the level there will be a shop when you can purchase loads of different stuff, this can be anything from music CD's to pictures to try and get 100% complete for the whole game, and then there is the really interesting stuff like all the different combo moves you can buy and all the different outfit you can buy.
* Replay, this game is not that great for replay ability unless you like score system, the only reason to reply a level is to get a better score so if you are no interest in that then the play might not be for you.
* Game play hours, this is a very fast game to finish if you just want go for the story and that is it, this is the type of game where if you want to spend the money on this and play it for a while then this is not the game for you this is the type of game where you get it and spend all your time getting the money from killing zombies and spend it trying to get all the unlockables within the game or trying to beat your own high score.
Altogether this is a good game if you like the style of game it is, it is not the best game in the world, there are a few problems but if you like Suda 51 games then this game is a must have for you, if you have never tried one of the types of games, get a game like no more heroes first and see if you enjoy it then if you do pick up this game.
Welcome to the massive world of skyrim, we have beautiful trees, wonderful plant life and lovely animals and yes I forgot to mention, massive dragons that want to kill you, werewolves, vampires and more foes than you can handle, so welcome to the world of skyrim.
Skyrim is an amazing game with an amazing story the game starts out with your character going to the chopping block, but just before the axe comes down and swings that head clean off a dragon comes down but was it trying to save you, or did it want to kill you with its own dragon strength. You get louse and run off and have to pick who you want to go with the two groups that are fighting each other the stormclocks and the imperials so who ever you choose to go with you make it outside and now you can do what you want, you can follow the main story, going to meet with the jarl of whiterun fighting the dragon and meet with the legendary greybeards who will help you fight all the evil dragons. Or now go off and do other side quests join an number of guilds and become to head or level up to the max to become the most powerful warrior, wizard or even assassin of skyrim
* A massive open world, there is a massive world to run about in and so much just to see and do within that world if it is finding those secret people running about who have rare items for you to buy or maybe steal, to the groups of powerful enemies you can find.
* Loads of different dungeons, within the game there are loads of cave, dungeons and other places to visit it is so much fun running into and cave and fighting all the different foes you might face within there and then trying to find all the cheats and such to find all the best loot.
* A lot extra added from the last game, when of the best things is all that has been added now in Skyrim like you can become a werewolf and the new weapons as well they are the same sword but they look better and are more fun to use.
* Magic, the magic system is so much better and I would say one of the best system of magic is have seen in an game recently the magic is so easy to use and there is a different spell for everyone depending on what you like to use magic for
* Glitches, this is one of the biggest problem with the game and can really draw you out of the game if you feel yourself getting sucked in, when you are playing and the game will just crash or someone dies and now a quest cannot be finished or you cannot pick up an item now sometimes these can be fixed by walking in and out of the cave or town, and there are patches that come out every so often to fix these but they are so many that something does need to be said, so all that can be said is save often because you do not want to be just about to complete and really long quest and then boom game crashes and you lose everything.
* Getting somewhere in a hurry, unlike in oblivion the main cities and town are not open to you so you have to get lifts there which would be alright and it is, it does not cost that much but the problem comes in when you have to get to a location you cannot just fast travel to because you have not found it yet, like a cave or meeting someone in the wildness, and then when you are running there are always mountains or something in the way which takes ages while you have to run all the way around it just to get one thing.
Altogether this is a very good game and so much to play and enjoy, it is a must have for any gamer just because of the amount of play time hours you can get on it, because even after you have completed the main story and beat the final main story boss there is still so much to see and do within the game and with the fact they are going to keep releasing DLC for this game then this game is a must buy right now if you do not already have it.
Again another great game, jak and daxter is about two boys go to an island that they should not have gone to and after daxter fell in a pool of dark eko and turned in a furry rat, now jak and daxter need to find the sages and two final sages to help turn daxter back to his human form, you need to collect items called power cells to fuel machines and vehicles to get you to the next sages hunts and get daxter one step closer to getting back to normal.
This game has good points and bad points, some of the good points is the humour in the game, it is very well done and the jokes make you laugh and are all done at the right time, the controls of how jak moves is good as well and the camera is easy to control.
But with good points they are some bad points, some parts of the game can be very very hard and difficult to complete certain missions to get enough powers cells but that really is the only bad point in the game really everything else in the game is well done and works out great.
Some of my best parts in the game are the cut scenes because they is so much happening and the humour is so good you could just watch the cut scenes and never play the game and still enjoy it.
My final rating on the game is that this is a must buy game and if you love this game it has loads of sequels and those are better so if this game is a 8/10 then just wait until the next game.
Just when I thought that dragon quest 8 was the best RPG game ever, this can comes along to say we can still surprise you. It did, the story is that you are an angel that went down to earth to help people after gaining some magical essence that you get when ever an angel helps someone, you go back up too your home in the sky, you give all this magical essence to the great tree to get some magical fruit that only comes out rarely but when the fruit comes and the train that comes when the fruit comes as well something goes wrong, the hero (or what ever name you gave him/her) falls down to earth losing his/her wings and halo, now you have to find out what is going on and why you fell from the sky, I will not ruin the rest of the story just to say it is one that never stops moving they is always something new and interesting to be doing within the game which makes it one of the most active RPG stories I have ever played.
Some of the good points of this game are the fact that even though the main story is enough to keep anyone interested in the game there are side quests you can get from talking to different people within the towns and sometimes in other places, like check points, these may be simple but they are enjoyed and most of the time to make an item that they might want you have to use something that is really fun the alchemy pot, an alchemy pot is a item in the game which is kept in the pub in one of the towns which again you can use to make loads of different times which can really help you, when you are trying to get rid of a hard boss.
Some of the bad points of the game are that sometime it can be very difficult to level up some places you do not get enough exp from the monster and other place you do get enough exp but the monster are so strong they will kill you faster than you can say dragon quest so they are a lot of moments where you have to just sit down and keep fighting monster until you level up enough.
Overall though I have to say I loved this game and am still playing it even now I cannot get enough of it, if I had to give it a score I would give it a 8/10, they were just a few things that could have been better with the levelling up, but overall a great game a must have.
Dragon quest 8 is one of the best games I have ever played and I have played this game loads of times just because of how much there is too do and so much in the game you can end up missing quite a few small side quests your first time playing this game, but that is not a bad thing it just means that this game has good replay value. The story is that after a evil jester stole a sceptre and turned the king into and ugly green monster and the princesses in a house and every one else into plant like things, the king and princesses and the hero who some how did not get affected by the curse that the jester did after he got the sceptre, go off to find the jester and kill him to end the curse. Along there travels you meet the rest of your party, a bandit named yangus, a wizard girl called Jessica. And a boy who lives in a massive church named Angelo. I will to spoil the rest of the story but there are a lot of twist and turns in the story and is the jester the real bad guy or is there a right power above him, you must play this game to find out. My best bit of the game is the monster arena it is fun at fight in and collecting the monsters to battle is very very fun because trying to get the best team is really good and fun to do because the S class rank because of the challenge. Also after you have beaten the final boss they is more to do, the hero you play as gets a back story, what is this kids amazing secret find out by playng this wonderful game. There are some bad points to the game and there are that if you die you have to pay for your characters to come back to life and if the whole party dies then only the main character in the front of the party comes back the game cuts your money by half for dying so you then have to spend what little money you still have felt bringing everyone back to life, luckily after most of your character hit level 30 they will have spells to bring people back to life and there for you will not have to spend any money. Overall this is a must have game and it is my favourite game in my entire collection, a massive 10/10.