cyberem78

cyberem78
  • Comments

Member since: 15.09.2008

25.04.2015 18:59

Advantages

• "Has pleasant fragrance"
      • "Is effective against perspiration"

Disadvantages

A Good Roll On Deodorant For The Ladies...

On a recent shopping trip to buy some body care products for myself I saw this roll on deodorant reduced to only 75p. It's manufactured by Vaseline and is called 'Aloe Fresh'.

The product comes in a pointed roll on bottle which stands on it's roller ball end. It has a couple of information labels on it. The label on the front says that the deodorant is infused with something called 'ProDerma' technology which cares for your skin. The brand also state that the formula is alcohol free which means it won't dry out the skin. The label on the back gives a list of full ingredients and directions for use. The directions state not to apply to irritated skin. I use this after shaving skin, however, and it does not cause any sensitivity issues.

The deodorant has a strong, fresh fragrance which reminds me of a flowery perfume. It's actually quite sharp and very feminine.

The consistency of the liquid deodorant is perfect as it can be applied to the skin so that it dries quite quickly. Although it looks white on the skin it dries to a transparent cover and doesn't leave any white marks on clothing throughout the day.

The deodorant is effective in stopping my from sweating heavily although if I exercise I do experience some wetness through the deodorant 'layer' although I would expect this with any other deodorant. If I do begin to perspire the pleasant fragrance of the deodorant protects me against unpleasant odours.

I would definitely buy this deodorant again and would recommend it but to women only due to the feminine fragrance.

25.04.2015 13:31

Advantages

• "Insightful and personal"
      • "Well written"

Disadvantages

An Interesting and Inspirational Read!

I am a huge tennis fan but I normally watch the ATP tour now rather than the WTA. When I do watch women's games it's often at the latter stages of a tournament and quite often one of the players involved is the amazing Serena Williams. Her dominance of the game is phenomenal and I was interested to know more about her, how she thinks and became the champion that she is and also what her history was and how she started in the sport.

I picked up a hardback copy of Serena's autobiography 'My Life: Queen Of The Court' at a local bookstore. In the book Serena describes how she and her sisters were guided into the sport at a young age and how their family lived around this training and the competitions. It's a fascinating insight into what makes a person become the dedicated, hard working and accomplished champion we see raise the trophies at the end of hard fought matches. Much of the story of course is also about Serena's sister Venus, who we can perhaps call the princess of the court. There is also some very personal revelations into the family situation and some insight into a terrible family tragedy.

What I enjoyed most about the book was reading what Serena says she was thinking and feeling when in certain situations, particularly on the court. It's a fascinating insight into what goes on in a player's mind when they desperately want to win. It makes viewing the sport much more interesting and dramatic knowing that these intricate thought processes are going on. It's also very inspiring to read such motivational thoughts and ideas. It has made me respect and admire Serena so much more but it has also made me look at my own attitude to life and accept that a defeatist attitude to any difficult situation is pointless and stupid.

The book is well written and easy to read. It is obviously only a small fragment of Serena's story, though, since she continues to have massive success on the court and as an athlete. I think prior to reading this I had underestimated the physical and mental effort it requires to be in Serena's position.

I would recommend the book to any sport's fans or tennis fans as it's a fascinating insight into the life of this sport's star.

• ciao.co.uk / Internet Site / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      25.04.2015 10:27

Advantages

• Rewarding
      • "Nice community"
      • "Fun to write"

Disadvantages

• "Meeting a standard can be intimidating"

A Great, Rewarding Review Site!

Ciao is an online review site which I joined many months ago. Members can join in order to earn cash for writing and rating the validity of product reviews and for taking part in the Ciao community. I personally have been reading reviews and writing them. I write one review per day or sometimes two. I am really enjoying the site although I do sometimes feel like the standard of writing on the site is expected to be high and I find this slightly intimidating.

To get started with Ciao you need to create and account and choose a username by which you'll be known in the Ciao community. You can then write reviews on whatever product or service you are familiar with. There are lots of products and categories to choose from including food items, electrical items, web services, household items, beauty and body care items and much more. You can earn different amounts of money for writing a review. This is dependent on the item rather than the category. An item that pays the most has a symbol of three pound signs beside it's title whilst the lower paying items carry only one pound sign. You can also earn by taking part in special discussions or by writing in a category which is listed as having a bonus for that month. As well as writing you can choose to do video reviews although I'm personally too shy to do this. Overall I feel the Ciao payment system is very generous.

I often rate reviews on Ciao and your own reviews will be rated by other members too. You can mark reviews on a scale of being 'Not Helpful' through to 'Exceptional'. As I mentioned I find it hard to write reviews that consistently receive a top rating although some members clearly have finely tuned writing and organisation skills which allow their reviews to really stand out. As long as you are thorough and say what you really feel in your reviews I think this is the most important thing, though!

I am really enjoying being part of Ciao and wish I'd found the site sooner as it is a nice hobby to be able to write my opinions and I love being rewarded for this too. I would recommend the site to anyone who loves finding out about new products and to those who enjoy writing or making a little bit of money online.

• Holland & Barrett / Supermarket / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
        25.04.2015 10:13

Advantages

• "Lots of vegan/veggie food"
        • " helpful staff"
        • Knowledgeable

Disadvantages

• "Can be more expensive on certain items"

A Great Health Food Store!

As a vegetarian who sways towards eating vegan Holland And Barratt is one of the best stores on the high-street for me. It's the place where I can find specialist vegetarian foods and substitute items like milks and butters which you often can't find in regular supermarkets. Not only this but the store sells a lot of wholefoods, vitamins and supplements which are perfect for me. I also love their beauty section, although this is normally only found in the larger stores.

I always find the staff in Holland And Barratt to be very helpful and they usually come and help you or ask you if you need any help within a few minutes of entering the store. They have a lot of expertise and knowledge about the products in store. I especially trust them to tell me how to safely take vitamins and dietry supplements.

My favourite things to purchase in store are things like soya, nut and other plant milks. They have a huge variety of different milks and flavours too. They tend to be slightly more expensive than supermarket brands though. The store also has refrigerated items like soya cheeses and spreads, meatless hotdogs, pies and sausages and more. There is a lot of choice and the brands stocked are well respected in the vegetarian/vegan communities.

Holland And Barratt sell bags of snacks such as rice crackers as well as things like yoghurt coated nuts and raisins. They also sell dried fruit. You can buy these in very large bags too so I find them useful if I'm baking. They tend to offer a good deal on the larger bags of dried fruit and some of the rarer fruits too. I find the prices for the dried fruit and nuts to be better than supermarket prices.

As far as the vitamins and supplements go the prices are high but the store often do promotions such as their penny sale where you can buy a product and then choose something else and only pay a penny for it. This can dramatically cut the cost. You can also opt to get a loyalty card which earns you points for purchases over £1. I have had one for about a year but I have had some problems getting the vouchers sent to me. In fact I've had to email and ask for them every time they are due and been told they are having technical difficulties. However, I do find that the vouchers help to reduce costs and even small purchases seem to generate a lot of points.

I would recommend the store to anyone who enjoys eating clean foods, is vegetarian or vegan, to those who have an interest in keeping fit and healthy and who use vitamins or supplements and to those who want to try something different to what you find in the supermarkets.

• McVitie's Medley Bars / Chocolate / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
        24.04.2015 11:36

Advantages

• "Lovely texture"
        • "Satisfies a sweet tooth"

Disadvantages

A Sweet & Tasty Cereal Bar!

I have recently bought a 6 pack of these McVities Medley Hobnob bars. They are a cereal bar and come as a pack of 6 x 30g individually wrapped bars. The variety I purchased was called 'Double Chocolate'. The 'double' refers to the fact that the bars contain chocolate chips and are also half dipped in chocolate.

The bars are incredibly chewy but quite soft and moist. They have a texture that is a bit like compressed rice crispies mixed with golden syrup. The chocolate used in the recipe is milky, sweet and flavoursome. The brand are generous with the chocolate chips! The brand describe the bar as being a blend of Hobnob 'biscuit chunks' and cereal but I can't really distinguish the biscuit pieces.

I've tried many cereal bars as I find them handy for a filling snack and these are certainly one of the best testing on the market. They are probably also one of the sweetest bars I've tried though, so you may want to remember that each bar contains 131 calories and 4.4g of fat. The abundance of chocolate also means that this is more of a treat than a healthy snack.

I paid £1 for a pack of 6 bars which I feel is quite cheap for the quality of the product. I would be happy to pay more and would definitely buy them again. Overall I love both the texture and taste of the bar and feel it's one of the best cereal bars available.

• reemclothing.com / Online Shop / 6 Readings / 6 Ratings
        23.04.2015 09:33

Advantages

• "Good quality brands"

Disadvantages

• "High delivery charge"

A Good Clothing Retailer For Men...

Reem Clothing is an online retailer selling men's clothing. They sell items including t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, vests, trousers, shorts and accessories such as belts and caps. I would say the overall style of clothing at Reem is casual and deeply masculine with an urban vibe. I have used the site to purchase clothes for my partner and family.

The site features big brand names such as Hilfiger Denim, Religion and Jack Jones. You can search by these brand names directly or search by category of clothing. The website is set out quite well and you are able to view items in 'quick view mode'. The models on the site tend to be quite young but I wouldn't say this is indicative of who can wear the gear. There are lots of items that suit every age group.

Sizing is given in quantities of Small, Medium, Large etc and each item has an individual guide of what these sizes equate to in inches. They do seem to differ from item to item so I would recommend double checking before ordering a particular size.

The delivery charge is a bit steep at the site although the £4 charge does guarantee next working day delivery which is very quick and efficient. All of my orders have met this deadline although I would be happy to pay less and receive my goods later. Across the site the prices of the clothing is slightly higher than average and what you'd expect to pay for designer wear. The site often has sales but even when reduced you are looking at a substantial price. However, the quality of the items usually justifies the higher prices.

The site accepts various forms of payment from all major credit cards but also from Paypal which is a real bonus for me as it just saves a lot of time and effort and also makes me feel better about security worries.

I am very happy with the quality and design of the clothes I've purchased from this website so far and they look and feel good when worn on. Some of the items are quite unique, for instance, you can find some great t-shirts on the site, but there are a lot of casual wear items that you could find similar versions of on the high-street.

I would definitely consider shopping at the site again as it's a reliable and quick service. There is a lot of choice on the site and good quality brands available.

21.04.2015 21:27

Advantages

Disadvantages

A Strange, Dark & Terrifying Miracle...

'The Returned' is a French television series (titled 'Les revenants' in French). It is subtitled in English and the first season featuring 8 episodes aired in the UK in 2013. They have recently made a second season. The show is a supernatural drama which concerns a small picturesque French town which experiences a 'miracle' when several people thought to have died return to life.

I initially only started watching this show as I thought it was a contained 8 part drama. I was therefore slightly disappointed that the season ends on a cliffhanger. However, that doesn't distract from the fact that this is one of the best television shows I've seen in recent times. In fact the show was recently remade for American audiences. I decided to watch it to see how it compared and it really isn't a match for the original French version.

The show is so atmospheric with every aspect of production focused on creating this strange reality. The acting is perfect with a cast of actors who totally inhabit the skin of the characters they play. The music sends shivers down your spine. The visuals of the show, the way scenes are shot and cut, makes me think of Lynch and Frost's 'Twin Peaks'. It's full of absolutely beautiful landscapes that look like images from a dark and delicious dream.

The show starts out strongly but towards the last few episodes I started to feel like the writers had perhaps not realised this show would be as successful and therefore they didn't plan well enough where the plot was headed. Due to this there are a few rather odd story-lines that crop up and some very unexpected character actions. All of this occurring whilst every effort is being made to avoid giving any answers about what is actually happening or what things mean to the audience.

I really like the show though and despite feeling that the last episode was a bit of a let down I will definitely be watching the second series. The DVD is available in PAL UK format and is quite cheap on Amazon at only £8.

21.04.2015 13:31

Advantages

Disadvantages

Interesting Early Novel...

Anyone who is a fan of Kerouac will probably recognize the title of this novel straight away. It's a piece of work that Kerouac wrote early in his life and referred to several times in his other novels and in letters. I was always intrigued to know why the novel was so important and why Kerouac felt he had to mention it as if it meant a great deal to him. When the novel was finally unearthed from the Kerouac Estate and published in 2011 I was able to grasp why. Kerouac wrote the book about his time in the Merchant Marines and worked briefly on a ship called the Dorchester during World War II. Only four months after leaving the ship and going to university the ship was attacked and most of the large crew on board were sadly killed. Although Kerouac admitted that the work was not his best perhaps he felt it was his way of dealing with the tragedy.

Kerouac's early work is certainly lacking the style and individuality of his latter works such as his famous novel 'On The Road'. In fact it's quite obvious that Kerouac is aping other artists and trying to write in a manner in which he thinks great literature should be written. This makes the style and tone feel very old fashioned and rather highfalutin. It's very much like the work of a writer who hasn't yet found himself. However, it's an important piece of the Kerouac collection and I wouldn't discount it's value.

The novel itself feels like it's written from the perspective of a boy or a young man still entranced by adventure and boyhood friends. In the story we sense that this young man yearns for freedom and joy but this description of his longing is not quite as well developed as it would be in his later works.

I would definitely recommend reading this if you a Kerouac fan but not if you have not yet discovered any other works by this author. The novel is certainly not a classic but it's still a vital part of this author's journey and contribution to literature.

21.04.2015 09:42

Advantages

• "Suitable for children"
          • "Leaves mouth feeling clean"
          • "Freshens breath"
          • "Has a nice texture"

Disadvantages

Gives You A Tingling Tongue!

===Why Did I Buy This?===

A few months ago I started trying to look after my teeth a little better and as part of my new plan I started using mouthwash more regularly. I was advised an Alcohol Free mouthwash would be best as it wouldn't dehydrate the mouth. I have tried a few other brands but I recently saw this Aquafresh ExtraCare in a discount store. Since it was only £1 for a large 500ml sized bottle I thought it was worth trying.

===Packaging and Details===

The product comes in a big transparent recyclable plastic bottle. It has a silver cap which you can use for measuring the mouthwash. The labels have some information printed such as the fact that the mouthwash is said to be "family friendly" and for ages from 6 to adult. The brand also state this formula "strengthens" and "protects". Aquafresh also claim this product contains a "strengthening mineral" which "bind to the tooth's enamel" therefore making teeth healthier and tougher.

There are several varieties in this mouthwash and I have "Mint Breeze".The liquid is actually clear and looks like water. In terms of consistency the liquid has a rather oily feeling which I find quite pleasant. It seems soft and it makes the liquid easier to gargle around! The ingredients do state that it contains both glycerin and hydrogenated castor oil.

The flavour of the mouthwash seems quite mild at first and then suddenly it makes your tongue tingle and you can taste a very fresh minty flavour. It's refreshing but not overpowering in any way. I can see how it would be perfect for younger children to use.

Using the mouthwash after brushing makes me feel like I've cleaned my mouth totally and also boosts a fresh breath which leaves me feeling confident and happy.

===Overall Opinions===

I really like this mouthwash. I like everything from the generous sized bottle to the soft texture of the liquid to the fact that the flavour is fresh and minty but it doesn't burn or become too strong at any point. It does the job for me and I would definitely recommend this product to those who use mouthwash regularly and to parents looking for a suitable mouthwash for kids.

• Fatface.co.uk / Online Shop / 6 Readings / 6 Ratings
            20.04.2015 15:02

Advantages

• "Unique Items."

Disadvantages

• "Basics are overpriced."

A Good Clothing Brand!

FatFace is a clothing firm who make items for women,men and children. I was introduced to the brand by a family member who suggested the style of the clothing would be to my taste. I'd describe their style as being a bit bohemian and casual but chic. They are similar to brands like White Stuff and Mantaray. The brand do have high street stores but I often find the ones near me to be quite small and cramped meaning it's difficult to get a good look at the items. I therefore started shopping online with the company and have found the experience to be very satisfying so far.

The website is well designed and categories items by type, by their newness or popularity. You can also search directly for items if you know what you are looking for. The pictures of the items are quite good as they show them in a 3D style way. They are often not pictured as worn by a model but as if they are on an invisible mannequin! You can also see close up of any detailed materials which is very helpful.

Fatface make ladies clothes in sizes 6-18 or categorize them as S,M or L. Each item pop up page gives you access to their size chart. I find generally that the sizes are quite standard and not a smaller fit or a larger fit.

The prices at FatFace are quite high and I don't think the price is ALWAYS justified. However, you can get some very ornate, unique and beautiful items which are clearly worth paying more for. I personally would not buy the basic casual wear from here as I just think it's overpriced. I tend to go for the special items which you can't get at other stores.

Delivery charges are £2.95 unless your order is over £60 or you can choose to pick your order up at a local store for free. I've only had mine posted to my home and the orders were sent out quickly and arrived safely with the items being as expected. I'm therefore happy with the service and will continue to shop here in the future. I would recommend to women and men who like interesting, good quality clothing items for themselves and their family.

20.04.2015 14:45

Advantages

• "Historical buildings"
            • "Lots of shops and facilities"

Disadvantages

• "Traffic usually very busy"

A Nice Town To Visit!

I live a few miles away from Morpeth and visit frequently. It's a picturesque little town with many lovely attractions and some historical buildings. It's become much busier since the central arcade mall was refurbished and new shops and brands brought to the area.

Morpeth is situated near the river Wansbeck and one of the things I enjoy doing when visiting the town is taking a walk along the river. There is a few historical buildings on the edge of the river including St Georges Chrurch and the Chantry beside the Telford Bridge. The town was flooded during 2008 and this area was badly affected but the area was cleaned up and fortified. A children's park as well as tennis courts can be found along the riverside. You'll also see an abundance of ducks.The William Turner Garden is worth seeing for it's shrubs and flowers.

The town has a beautiful main street (Bridge Street) which is very busy with traffic. Some of the best shops in the town include Rutherfords which is a large exclusive store selling clothing brands such as Joules. It also has a make-up department, gift items and items for the home. I also love the award winning Cheese Shop and Appleby's bookshop. Morpeth now has many familiar stores too such as White Stuff, The Body Shop, Mountain Warehouse, M&S Food and Clothes, Holland & Barratt, Fat Face and more. The town has recently opened a new mega Morrisons supermarket on the edge the town but the relocation of this firm from another site has meant that there is a huge ugly empty building close the the heart of the town at the moment which I hope will be sorted out soon.

Morpeth has a good public transport facility with buses to the area connecting local areas at frequent intervals. It also has several B&B's and hotels which may be of interest. I would advise using a B&B away from the main street since it can get quite loud and busy on weekends especially with people enjoying nights out.

I would definitely recommend a visit to this town if you are in the area as it's a pleasant little town with plenty to see and do.

18.04.2015 15:26

Advantages

• "Offers different levels of cover"
            • "Good price"
            • "Easy to arrange"

Easy To Deal With For Ideal Holiday Insurance

I almost always use the Post Office for my holiday insurance as I feel they are a firm that are reliable and accessible. The insurance is also very easy to arrange and the cost has always seemed fair and transparent.

The firm, which has been branded the "Best Travel Insurance Provider" by the British Travel Awards for 8 years running, offer single trip insurance, annual multi-trip insurance or backpacker insurance for individuals and families.

There are five levels of cover to opt from when taking out insurance. I think the cheapest single trip insurance starts at £2.05 per day. The price is also dependent on what you intend doing on holiday (ie. are you intending to do any special activities such as skiing) and also on your age and level of health.

You can get a quote online by answering some questions about your trip and yourself. At the end of the process you are shown the five different cover options as well as the cost for an annual multi-trip cover. You can also visit your local branch of the Post Office to buy the insurance. The insurance policies cover things like travel delay, medical bills, legal expenses, baggage loss, cancellation and more.

I've always found the paperwork very easy to understand with limited requirements about what I need to print off and keep with me so I'm not weighed down by mountains of documents! It's very easy to see what you are covered for if you use the online tool to arrange your policy. The details are set out in a grid which tells you up to how much the cover is for each element. If there is no cover for this level of the policy it says 'No cover' and is very easy to understand.

I've never had any problems with this insurance company and I would recommend it to anyone looking for comprehensive cover whilst travelling and holidaying.

17.04.2015 12:14

Advantages

• "Effective quickly"
            • Soothing

Disadvantages

• "Can 'burn' skin & gums"
            • "Tastes horrible"

Soothes Toothache Fast!

A few years ago my pet dog jumped at my face trying to kiss me and cracked my front tooth. The nerve was slightly damaged and before I could see a dentist my mum advised trying to reduce the pain I felt by using clove oil. She gave me a small bottle which she'd had for a while and I applied it to the tooth using a cotton bud. The relief was instant and I was able to use this to calm the nerve sensations in the tooth for the next couple of weeks while the injury calmed down.

Until recently I did not need to use clove oil but I recently had toothache caused by a cavity and the pain was quite sharp and unpleasant. I did not have any clove oil and I honestly thought that it wouldn't be available as to me it seems like quite an old fashioned solution to tooth pain! However, I was amazed to find out that clove oil is still sold by major chemists such as Boots. The Boots product costs £2.99 for 10mls and comes in a small glass bottle that will fit into your bathroom cupboard. The product also has a long shelf life so you can use it time and time again if needed.

The clove oil is a thin, watery yellow liquid and has a very pungent smell which is repellent. You literally only need to soak the end of a cotton bud and then hold it on the tooth surface for a few seconds for it to be effective. You can also use a wiping motion over the tooth. I would advise avoiding the cheek or lip area when applying though as it can leave a burning sensation. The flavour of the clove oil is also quite hideous and makes you want to spit out the taste!

The soothing effect of clove oil can last for hours but it's no substitution for seeing a dentist so you need to book your appointment to see someone straight away (no matter how scary it is!). In the meantime, however, this is probably the best toothache pain solution there is!

• Pet insurance / Pet Insurance / 8 Readings / 8 Ratings
            17.04.2015 11:52

Advantages

Disadvantages

Protect Your Pets!

I have two dogs which I insure with the Kennel Club. They were formally called Crufts Insurance but have recently been taken over by another insurance company, Agria. You can still apply via the Kennel Club link.

My experiences of owning pets has told me that having insurance can be very helpful. All of my last six dogs have had tumours and required surgery for these as well as tests to check for malignancy. As well as this I've had a dog that fell down a hill whilst chasing rabbits and impaled herself on a broken tree trunk. She required two lots of surgery to remove debris and have stitches. One of my dogs also managed to get a grass seed embedded in his neck and this required surgical removal after it caused a cyst.

It's these larger unexpected issues that pet insurance is most helpful for. I've had to take my dogs to the vets for many minor conditions too such as eczema, ear infections, eye infections and other issues but because with my policy you have to pay the first £50 of any charges and then can only claim a percentage of following charges the amount you'd get back is almost negligible for me so I usually don't bother putting a claim in. I also worry that the charges will rise with every claim.

As my dogs have gotten older the policy charges have increased dramatically. It started out at £17 when they were puppies and I'm now paying around £27. It's quite a lot of money but I worked out that the cost of my two dog's operations combined was still more than I'd paid in insurance costs. It's a comfort knowing that if anything happens to your pet you are protected.

I've had no problems with my insurance company and they have been helpful and courteous when I've contacted them. I've had all of my claims be successful after working with my veterinary surgeon to have forms signed and offer full explanations of why a particular treatment has been necessary.

I'd recommend that anyone with a young animal insure it as soon as you get your pet. This way you can be sure that you will be able to treat your pet should it have an unfortunate accident or come down with an unexpected illness.

17.04.2015 09:34

Advantages

Disadvantages

Tasty Dairy Free Chocolate Drink

I started drinking dairy free milks a few years ago. Dairy free drinks are now becoming more popular and I'm pleased that I'm able to find a chocolate flavoured drink in this 'Koko Dairy Free Chocolate and Calcium'. I have recently bought this product in both a 1 litre carton as well as a pack of three 250ml sized packed lunch sized cartons. The drink is best served refrigerated.

This drink is actually made of coconut milk combined with filtered water with added sugar and cocoa powder. It's consistency is quite thin and watery and when I first poured it out it looked very weak and light in colour. Make sure you give the cartons a good shake though as the powdery cocoa element tends to settle at the bottom of the drink. Even so, this chocolate drink is probably one of the thinnest in texture that I've used and I have tried several dairy free chocolate drinks. This thinness actually means the drink is more thirst quenching than a thicker milkshake might be. However, it also means you can sometimes detect the cocoa powder granules that haven't completely dissolved.

The flavour of the milk is absolutely divine and it's very moreish and addictive,hence my need to buy more of this after first tasting it! I have also had the strawberry milk version in Koko and with that one you can clearly taste the coconut milk as well as the strawberry but with the chocolate one the coconut flavour is drowned out by the strong chocolate flavours. It has a lovely aroma too which is like melted caramel and milk chocolate.

The drink provides vitamins D2 and B12 and has less than 2% fat. 100mls provides 61 calories and 1.9 g of fat. It also provides fibre and 120mg of calcium which equates to 15% of your recommended daily intake.

I would recommend this drink to anyone who can not tolerate milk products as well as to vegetarians and vegans. It's a delicious, sweet and satisfying drink to enjoy at any time of the day!