- Premium reviews
- Express reviews
- Reviews rated
- Ratings received
we were greeted by a very intrusive member of staff, who was very hard to understand. he said he would escort us to our rooms but when i said i wanted to take the stairs instead of the lift because I have motion sickness, he decided to leave me to find my own way! because of this I couldnt work out how to switch the lights on, so then had to find him and ask how as they are activated by keycard.then the bathroom tap was faulty, the sheets stink of bleach, 1 dressing gown was dirty, and there was no milk!
I didnt sleep all night thanks to a generator next to my room, and for some crazy reason a member of staff decided to empty a room near us of all its cups, glasses, saucers etc very loudly with all lights on at 2.30am!!!! it was so bad i had to put a dressing gown along the bottom of the door!
overall a very disapointing experience, they will not be seeing us again. do not be fooled by its grand appearance! a travel inn is a lot better.