kiss_me2070

kiss_me2070
  • Comments

Member since: 06.10.2008

30.07.2015 16:26

Advantages

• "nice range of shades"
      • "rooms appear more spacious"
      • "brightens rooms"

Disadvantages

• expensive
      • "need at least 3-4 coats"
      • expensive

A brighter more spacious room at a cost!

ABOUT: This Light and Space Matt paint from Dulux is meant to make any room feel brighter and a look more spacious. It's patented LumiTec formulation works with light-reflective particles to reflect up to twice as much light back into your room when comparing it to other emulsion paints. This sounded like a good paint and when looking at the catalogue two of the colours looked lovely together. We ended up purchasing the Lemon Spirit shade and also the Moon Shimmer shade as well.

PRICE: The cans of paint are priced around £23.72 for 2.5L tin of paint. They also do the paint in larger sized tins as well which are obviously more expensive. The Light & Space paint comes in 16 different shades all of which are light/pastel colours.

IN USE: You can apply the paint using either a roller or a paintbrush. The paint itself is a good consistency without being really runny or too thick. We used a paintbrush around the top of the ceiling and around the skirting boards and door frame and then applied the rest of the paint using a roller as this was quicker. The paint does have that typical paint smell to it so it's best to paint the room with windows open. After applying one coat I could already see that we would need to apply another over the top as the colour underneath was still very obvious.

The paint itself seems quite thin when applying it to the walls. We left the paint a good 3-4hrs to dry before applying another coat. Another coat of paint went over the top very easily but the blue was still slightly visible through the paint so we would have to do yet another coat. Around 3-4 coats later the blue walls were finally covered. As you can imagine this cost a fair amount in paint, due to having to apply so many coats.

RESULTS: When the walls had finally dried I have to admit that it did look a lot bigger and more spacious than it had done before. The Lemon Spirit colour was a very pale yellow but it looked lovely on the main wall in the bedroom. The Moon Shimmer is a bit like an off white colour (although not cream) and this went really well with the Lemon colour. The walls had a lovely matt finish to them which I liked and it made the room look so much brighter than it was when first moving in. In my room is quite a large window and when the sun shines through the window the room looks a little bit brighter and looks lovely.

OVERALL: A brighter more spacious room.

29.07.2015 14:26

Advantages

• cheap

Disadvantages

• "doesn't freshen rooms"
      • "couldn't smell it"

Keep your pound and put it towards something better!

ABOUT: This review is based on the solid air freshener in a container NOT the spray! This product has the fruity fragrance of fresh apple burst and claims to eliminate odour and freshen the air. The product comes in a very ugly looking plastic container which has various sized holes in the front which obviously lets the scent of the product out to freshen the room. When purchasing the product it should have a label on the front which tells you what the product is and also the scent of the product as well. On the back of the product is a list of ingredients, how to use the product and safety information.

PRICE: I purchased this from my local Co-Op store for just £1.00 which I thought was a reasonable price.

IN USE: To use the product peel away the plastic film from the front and place it upright on a level surface away from any edges where it might fall. For obvious reasons don't place the gel perfume side down and do not touch or remove the gel from the main container. When I peeled away the plastic film I could smell a nice fresh apple scent which I thought was lovely. I placed one of these in the bathroom and left it there in the hope that it would help to freshen up the bathroom. To be honest the bathroom didn't really smell too much but it would just be nice to have something nice smelling in there. I placed the product in between the toilet and the sink on a small section/shelf that we have there. The air freshener has been in there for a good 5 days now and whenever I am in the bathroom I stil fail to notice any kind of scent coming from the product. I can't seem to smell the apply scent at all, not even a little which I was quite surprised by. I also placed one of these in one of the bedrooms and again I still couldn't smell any kind of scent coming from the product at all. I was naturally dissapointed by this as I expected at least some kind of scent. To be honest the air freshener didn't really make any real difference to the bedroom and it didn't leave the bathroom smelling fresh either.

OVERALL: Keep your pound and put it towards something better!

27.07.2015 22:42

Advantages

• "reasonable price"
      • "nice fresh scent"
      • "good cleaning power"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

Cleans and degreases.

ABOUT: This product has the cleaning power of Flash and the degreasing power of Fairy liquid all in one. This particular product has been designed for use in the kitchen and is perfect for hobs, inside and out of ovens, walls, surfaces, cupboard doors, microwaves and more. It's unsuitable for non-washable surfaces though such as untreated or oiled wood.

PRICE: I managed to purchase a bottle of this from my local Poundland store.

IN USE: I first used this product in the microwave which was in our new house. The microwave was filthy so I used this product inside along with a cloth scourer and a soft cloth and I was able to remove all the stuck on food and dirt fairly easily. This also works well on hobs and ovens although I do spray the product and then wipe it. The spray gets rid of grease, dirt and grime and leaves things looking nice and clean. The product has a nice fresh fragrance which isn't too strong and it doesn't smell of that typical chemical/bleach smell like some other cleaners.

OVERALL: This is a great kitchen cleaning product and one that I will continue to use and always have under the kitchen sink.

27.07.2015 16:00

Advantages

• "fresh 'Atlantic' scent"
      • "doesn't smell of bleach/chemicals"
      • "good price"
      • disinfects
      • "cleans well"
      • "smells nice"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

Leaving my home clean and smellin fresh.

ABOUT: Dettol is a well-known and popular brand which has been around for years. I tend to use Dettol cleaners more so than other, just because I prefer using this brand to others. This complete clean surface cleanser from Dettol gives surfaces a complete clean every time by providing 3 x cleaning power. As well as cleaning it also disinfects as well so you can be sure that surfaces are as clean as possible all the time. The product comes in a blue coloured bottle which has a trigger spray so is easy and convenient to use to clean. On the bottle it states what the product is and also that it's anti-bacterial. On the back of the bottle it tells you how to use the product and also gives you a list of ingredients and other information. This product has an 'Atlantic Fresh' scent to it rather than a bleach or chemical smell.

PRICE:I purchased a 440ml bottle of the spray from Poundland which I thought was a very good price.

IN USE: I used the cleaner in various different rooms and on various different things. When leaving our old house we gave it a good clean and I used this product in the bathroom to get rid of soap scum and the build up around the taps. (My mum never cleans, so we never had the cleanest of houses!). Although I did have to scrub at some areas a few times due to the build up, the spray did help to get rid of all the dirt and build up of soap scum and it left the bathroom smelling nice and clean. I also used this on the bath as well and after wiping the bath down I rinsed it and it left the bath nice and shiny and the tiles nice and shiny as well. It didn't leave them with smears on. I also used this around the skirting boards to get rid of any dust and the spray did a brilliant job at helping to remove the build up of any dust. I only used a little of the spray at first and then left it for a few minutes to work and then I would wipe it. I would apply more of the product if needed. The scent of the product isn't too strong and it does leave things smelling fresh and clean. I have also used the cleaner on the work surfaces in the kitchen as well to keep them nice and clean and germ free.

OVERALL: A reliable and fantastic cleaning spray.

22.07.2015 11:21

Advantages

• stackable
      • "great range of sizes"
      • "great range of colours"
      • "clip on lids"
      • strong

Disadvantages

• nothing

They really do have good uses.

ABOUT: Really Useful boxes are strong, sturdy storage boxes that range from size 0.07 litre to 145 litres. Their boxes are very strong and can be easily stacked. Each box comes with a seperate lid, which is held securely in place by a locking system attached to the box itself. The boxes come in a range of different colours or transparent so you can see what is in the box without having to open it. I have some of the coloured boxes at home but at my boyfriends we used the clear, transparent boxes.

PRICE: Prices vary depending on what size storage box you want. They can be purchased from various places, B & Q, Rymans and other warehouses and stores.

IN USE: Me and my boyfriend store reptile accessories in some of the boxes so things including plastic/fake plants, pieces of small wood and other things and these keep the things clean and dust free. We also use the boxes if we have to take any of our snakes to the vets as the boxes are strong and due to the lockable lid it means that the snake can't get out. We have had to drill holes in the side of the box for air for the snake but this was easily done. The snakes we have are very big and heavy and one of the larger sized boxes can easily hold one of the snakes without breaking.

The boxes are great for storing a number of different items such as stationery and my boyfriend uses a few for his car cleaning things as well. As the boxes are made from strong plastic they can be washed out really easily and if you scrub them they don't seem to scratch very easily either. As the boxes are stackable they don't take up too much space and can be stored nice and neatly in a room or garage.

OVERALL: These are fantastic storage boxes and one's that we will definitely continue to use. I recommend these storage boxes highly enough.

21.07.2015 14:58

Advantages

• "can be wiped clean"
      • "good for storage"

Disadvantages

• "not very pretty looking"
      • "not all that strong"

Not the prettiest but good for storage.

ABOUT: I am actually reviewing the 3 drawer tower plastic storage tower. The storage tower is made from plastic and is durable and mounted on casters making it easy to move around if you need to. Although this isn't the prettiest of storage solutions it is handy and does contain three plastic drawers which are a reasonable size to help keep bits and bobs nice and tidy. The height of the tower is approximately 64.5cm and the width is 25cm with the depth being 39cm. The main frame of the tower is made from plastic plastic which seems quite strong and the drawers are made from clear plastic. The front of the drawers fit into the tower and they have a lip on the front of them so that you can pull them out slightly to get to the items in the drawer.

PRICE: This tower is priced at £12.99 which is reasonable I think.

IN USE: I used to keep some cosmetics and make-up in the drawers and because they are plastic they tend to hold these items well. The drawers seem nice and easy to pull out although you have to be careful not to pull them out too quick otherwise the whole drawer ends up coming out; although it is easy to slide back in again. When I decided to start storing some of my cosmetics in something else I moved the set of drawers to my nephews room where we know keep small books and a few other items in there. The drawers can be wiped out using a kitchen cleaner or disinfectant and left to dry. We actually removed the castors from the bottom of the tower so that the tower just stays in the one place in the bedroom. The drawers won't take too much weight and you might find that the top of the tower comes a little loose occasionally which I found with mine.

OVERALL: Not the prettiest but good for storage.

• Wilko Dish Drainer / Kitchenware / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      21.07.2015 14:47

Advantages

• "doesn't rust"
      • "well made"
      • strong

Disadvantages

• "cutlery falls through"
      • "small plates don't fit very well"

A nice looking dish drainer

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE WILKO CHROME DISH DRAINER

ABOUT: For a while now we have used a plastic dish drainer which to be honest wasn’t that great to start off with because plates in the drainer would fall down all the time so we have been meaning to get a new drainer for a long time. This drainer has a chrome plated effect to it and is nice and strong and would look nice in any kitchen. Due to it being silver it would go with any colour themed kitchen as well. The height of the drainer is approximately 38cm and the width is 42.3cm meaning it should fit on most kitchen draining boards. The depth of the item is around 13.7cm so it a lot deeper than the plastic one that we previously had. There is enough space in the drainer to hold at least 10 plates either large or small. The drainer is fairly light-weight but seems to be made well and is nice and strong. As well as an area for holding platers upright there is also space for things such as bowls, cups and cutlery.

PRICE: We purchased the drainer from a Wilkinson’s store where it cost us just £4.00 which I thought was a reasonable price.

IN USE: Before using the product it was rinsed in warm soapy water and left to dry. Large and smaller sized plates stand up perfectly in one side of the drainer without falling over. Small plates such as saucers don’t really stand up so these would need to be placed in the other side of the rack. Bowls can normally be placed where the plates are and they seem quite secure there or they can be place on the other side of the drainer. Although you can place cutlery in the flat side of the rack spoons, forks and knives do tend to fall through the rack and normally end up underneath it which can be a little annoying. Saucepans can also be balanced where the plates sit as well and things like a large mixing bowl or a colander. We have had the dish drainer for a good month at least and we haven’t come across any problems with it as of yet. We wipe the rack regularly with a damp cloth and some kitchen spray to keep it looking nice and germ free.

OVERALL: A nice looking dish drainer.

• Wilko Washing Up Bowl / Kitchenware / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      21.07.2015 14:41

Advantages

• cheap
      • "nice range of colours"
      • strong

Disadvantages

• nothing

A good quality washing up bowl.

ABOUT: The kitchen in our new house is black so we thought that red kitchen accessories would go really well with it. This washing up bowl is made from strong plastic and has a shiny finish to it. Although we purchased the red colour it's also available in other colours as well. The bowl is square and is around 13.5cm in height and around 34.0cm in width. It has a nice depth to it and fits into the kitchen sink without any problems. There is a lip around the whole of the bowl so you can pick it up and take it out of the sink easily if you need to.

PRICE: This bowl was purchased from a Wilkinson's store for £2.00 which I think is a reasonable price without being too cheap. You can also purchase it from their website as well. The bowl comes in Purple, Red, Blue (Light) and a colour called Putty which I would personally say is a Silver colour.

IN USE: The bowl is a really good size so you can easily wash up various different items in there including large plates and some pyrex dishes as well. The majority of our saucepans fit in here as well; although there is a large saucepan we have which doesn't quite fit into the bowl fully. The bowl is nice and strong and even when lifting the bowl when it's at least half full with water it feels nice and strong and doesn't feel as though it's going to break. The red bowl looks nice in the sink with the black kitchen theme. We do wipe the bowl down occasionally with antibacterial/kitchen cleaner to keep it germ free and we often remove it from the sink when not using it to give it the chance to dry. This bowl is much better than our previous once which was round in shape and was a silver colour.

OVERALL: A good quality washing up bowl.

21.07.2015 14:38

Advantages

• "night and bright"
      • "doesn't smudge"
      • "great range of colours"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

The perfect highlighters for home, school or office.

ABOUT: These highlighters have a large ink reservoir for extra-long highlighting performance and the ink will not smudge inkject printouts or handwritten text. Some of the colours in the pack (violet and turquoise) are copy proof for documents which need to be copied. The highlighters have a twist cap for easy opening and they have fast drying ink. They are rectangle in shape and the colour of the barrel matches the colour of the ink. The highlighters I am reviewing have an ultra-soft chisel tip and the pens are also refillable. The highlighters can be use for paper, fax and also carbon copies. I actually purchased a pack of 8 different colours which is all the colours that the highlighters come in and is the largest pack available. The colours included are yellow, 2 shades of orange, pink, purple, blue, turquoise and a green. The highlighters come in a plastic wallet which is a little flimsy but is fine for storing the highlighters in to keep them nice and neat in my desk drawer.

PRICE: I purchased the pack of 8 highlighters from Amazon for £5.27 which I thought was very reasonable considering a pack of just 4 of these from WHSmith's cost £6.49.

IN USE: The highlighters are chunky to hold but they are nice and light and I am able to hold the highlighter without any problems. The cap to the highlighter is nice and easy to remove, simply by twisting it to the slide slightly. The highlighter has a chisel tip which makes highlighting things nice and easy. I am able to highlight written text and also inkject text perfectly, by going over the text just once. The highlighter lives up to it's claims of not smudging ink, even shortly after highlighting text which has not long been printed off. The colours in this pack are lovely and bright so once you have highlighted what you need to it really stands out. The lids to the pen push back on easily to stop the ink from drying out. You don't have to keep the highlighters in the plastic wallet that they come in but I just prefer it to keep things nice and tidy.

OVERALL: The perfect highlighters for home, school or office.

20.07.2015 21:17

Advantages

• "doesn't dry out lips"
      • "easy to apply"
      • "reasonably price"
      • "good range of colours"

Disadvantages

• "frequent application needed"
      • "not particularly moisturising"

Not as lasting as I Imagined but still a good lipstick

ABOUT: This lipstick gives your lips a high colour impact for up to 8 hours wear. The lipstick has a smooth, creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long. I believe there are a total of 13 shades in this particular range and I chose one call 'Nude Pink' which is quite a light colour and probably one of the lightest available in the range.

The lipstick comes in dark packaging which looks almost black but upon closer inspection it actually looks a very dark shade of purple. There is a silver coloured ring around the middle of the lipstick which separates the lid from the rest of the packaging. The silver ring has the brand name and logo on it. The top of the lid to the packaging is slanted slightly and also features the Rimmel logo which is a crown. On the bottom of the packaging it clearly states the number and name of the shade which in this case is 'Nude Pink 206'.

When removing the lid and twisting the bottom of the rest of the packaging to push the lipstick up the stick itself actually looks a bit like a peach colour as it seems to have a slight orange tinge to it. This surprised me a little because you would expect it to be more of a pink colour. The lipstick fits into my make-up bag easily and can also fit into a small clutch bag or even a pocket. The lid clicks back onto the lipstick and stays on there so you don't have to worry about it falling off and ruining the lipstick when not in use.

PRICE I purchased the lipstick from my local Boots store for £4.99.

IN USE: I find the lipstick nice and easy to apply as it glides over the lips and gives you a good colour and coverage from the very first application. You can apply it again though to build up the colour but I don't always feel the need to do this. I didn't find the lipstick particularly moisturising but at the same time it didn't leave my lips feeling dry either. The lipstick doesn't feel heavy on my lips which was good.

The lipstick seems to last a reasonable about of time before having to re-apply it; although I find that if you are eating or drinking then you will need probably need to apply it afterwards as this tends to make the lipstick wear off slightly quicker. This particular shade of lipstick is great for either day or night as it doesn't look too much and is fairly subtle. I haven't personally come across any problems or issues with the product such as it irritating my lips or the lip area or drying my lips out.

OVERALL: A good quality lipstick that I would recommend.

13.07.2015 12:04

Advantages

• "doesn't smell as strong as other nail products"
      • "reasonably long lasting"
      • "great range of shades"

Disadvantages

• "had to apply quite a few coats to build up the colour"

A fantastic range of good quality nail lacquers.

THE PRODUCT: As it's officially summertime and the weather has been nice I wanted a new nail colour that is summery looking. I did intend on purchasing a coral shade as I love this colour at the moment, but I couldn't find one suitable so I ended up purchasing a shade called 'I'll Have the Salmon', which is what this review is based on. The nail lacquer comes in a round glass bottle with a slanted but flat front to it on which states the brand name of the product. The name of the shade is on the bottom of the bottle on a small round label and this opens up to reveal the list of ingredients. The lid to the bottle is black and is quite long and this is what holds the applicator brush. When unscrewing the lid and looking at the brush it seems quite long but a fairly wide brush in comparison to other nail polish brushes. The nail lacquer itself seems quite thin to me, but I would find this out on application.

PRICE: I purchased the bottle of nail lacquer from Superdrug for £7.99.

IN USE: Before applying the nail lacquer I applied a base coat on my nails. I shook the bottle of O.P.I nail lacquer well and applied it to my nails. I lacquer was easy to apply to my nails and due to the brush being a reasonable width I was able to paint a line down the middle of my nail and then one either side which finished the nail off. From the very first coat I could see that the consistency of this was very thin so I knew that I would need a couple of coats to build up the colour. I actually had to do around 3-4 coats in order to get a good build up of colour.

I found that 2-3 coats the white tips to my nails could be seen still and also the colour didn't look that vibrant and looked thin on the nails. The product does have that typical nail polish smell to it although I found that it wasn't as strong as it is sometimes with other nail products. After applying the last coat and leaving it to dry I applied a clear top coat to try and help make it last longer.

OVERALL: The nail lacquer seemed to last a good 3 days before I had to remove it due to showing signs of wear. I would definitely purchase another ahde of lacquer from this range again.

• Kellogg's Frosted Wheats / Breakfast / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      08.07.2015 22:33

Advantages

• "good source of Iron"
      • "good source of Vitamin B"
      • "nice taste"

Disadvantages

• "quite expensive"
      • "high sugar content"

Delicious Wheats For Breakfast

ABOUT: When it comes to cereal I tend to chop and change what I have although sometimes I do eventually end up going back to the same cereal. I have been eating these for breakfast on and off for well over 5yrs now, maybe even longer and I haven't had any for ages so I picked up a box recently. This cereal is delicious shredded whole wheat squares with a sugar topping to give them a frosted look. The cereal is a good source of wholegrain, vitamin B and irons.

PRICE: I purchased a 500g box from Sainsburys for £2.70, so they aren't the cheapest cereal around.

TASTE: I always have a small bowl of these with some semi skimmed milk. Some of the squares tend to soak up the milk and they can go a little soggy depending on how long it take you to eat the cereal. The squares are slightly crunchy (when not soggy) and have a nice amount of sugar coating on the top which makes them less bland. The sugar on the top is just enough to give them a nice sweet taste; although not too sweet. Some of the squares have more sugar on than others. I like it when the milk soaks into the squares a little which does makes them a little soggy but I prefer them this way.

NUTRITIONAL INFO: The following is per 100g
      * 146kcal (7% RDA)
      * Fat - 0.8g (1% RDA)
      * Saturates - 0.2g (1% RDA)
      * Sugars - 6.8g (8% RDA)
      * Salt - 0.01g (

03.07.2015 14:15

Advantages

• "one a day"
      • "cheaper than other brands"
      • "easy to swallow"

Disadvantages

• "they ddin't work for me"

These might work for others but they didn't work for me.

ABOUT: I suffer from hayfever every year so I like to ensure I have plenty of tablets ready to start taking them as soon as hayfever season starts. I decided to go for Boots own brand as they are much cheaper than some of these other tablets and hay fever medicines that are available. These tablets are one a day and they are quite small so would be nice and easy to swallow. The tablets contain and ingredient called Loratadine, which may or may not work for all people. These are suitable for other allergies as well we hayfever.

PRICE: For 1 weeks supply of tablets (7 tablets) they cost £2.99 which I don't think was too bad compared to other hay fever products.

TAKING THE TABLETS: The tablets are small so are easy to swallow whole. As these are one a day I take one after waking up in the morning and don't have to worry about taking another one until the next day. At first I have to admit I thought the tablet were working but a few days into taking the tablets came the sneezing, runny nose and slightly itchy eyes. I continued taking the tablets for a few days but there was no improvement so I decided to stop taking these and choose something else instead. When speaking to the pharmacist at Superdrug she told me that the ingredient Loratadine obviously doesn't work for me so I need to try another tablet without this ingredient.

OVERALL: These might work for others but they didn't work for me.

• Piriton Allergy Tablets / Allergy & Hayfever / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      03.07.2015 14:07

Advantages

• "fast relief"
      • "small so easy to swallow"
      • "helps with different allergies"

Disadvantages

• nothing

Keeping my Hay Fever at bay!

ABOUT: I purchased these Piriton Allergy Tablets because I have been suffering for hay fever and the tablets I was originally taking weren't helping. These tablets provide fast relief from the symptoms of skin, food and pet allergies, hayfever, house dust mite allergies also also insect bites. As with all medicines check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking them and read the enclosed leaflet which comes with the tablets. I went for these tablets becaue they are small as I find it hard to swallow large pills.

PRICE: I purchased a box of 60 tablets from Superdrug for around £6.29 but you can also purchase these from Boots as well.

TAKING THE TABLETS: Adults can take one pill every 4-6 hours but must NOT take more than 6 pills in 24hrs. These can make you drowsy so you need to avoid driving and operating heavy machinery when taking these tablets. The tablets are round and are quite small. They are a beige colour and are nice and easy to swallow due to the pills being smooth. I have been taking a pill very 4hrs to keep my hayfever symptoms at bay. Since I started taking these a day ago my scratchy throat has now gone and I am not sneezing anymore at all. My nose does feel a little stuffy still but it's no-where near as bad as it was. My eyes haven't been itchy since I started taking these either. I actually find that these don't make me feel too drowsy which is good. When taking these you should also avoid drinking alcohol.

OVERALL: These are great allergy tablets and ones that I am going to continue to use.

02.07.2015 15:44

Advantages

• "often on offer"
      • comfortable
      • "moulds to your body shape"
      • comfortable

Disadvantages

• "higher price than other pads"

To Infinity And Beyond!

ABOUT: These pads by Always are made with something called Infinicel which is something that has never been used in pads before. The pad itself moulds to the shape of your body giving you a comfortable feeling when you are on your period. These are my favourite pads and I have been using them ever since they came out over a year ago now. The pads come in a range of different sizes starting off with Normal sized pads with no wings. You can also purchase these pads with wings as well for a secure fit.

PRICE: The pads are priced at £3.65 a box of 14 normal pads so they are not the cheapest pads available. The other pads in this range are the same price although you don't get as many in a box.

IN USE: The pads come individually wrapped in a light green wrapper and this can be removed easily in order for you to remove the pad and place it inside your knickers. The pads seems quite thin and despite not using the one's with wings the pad stays securely in place without moving around. I have light periods so only need to use the normal pads which I change every couple of hours. I simply roll the pad up and wrap it in tissue before placing it in the bin. The normal pads are suitable for someone with a fairly light flow and the pads absrob this really well. I don't find the pads uncomfortable and it doesn't feel as though I am wearing a pad sometimes due to them moudling to the shape of your body.

OVERALL: These are good quality pads that I will continue to buy.