kiss_me2070

kiss_me2070
  • Comments

Member since: 06.10.2008

03.07.2015 14:15

Advantages

• "one a day"
      • "cheaper than other brands"
      • "easy to swallow"

Disadvantages

• "they ddin't work for me"

These might work for others but they didn't work for me.

ABOUT: I suffer from hayfever every year so I like to ensure I have plenty of tablets ready to start taking them as soon as hayfever season starts. I decided to go for Boots own brand as they are much cheaper than some of these other tablets and hay fever medicines that are available. These tablets are one a day and they are quite small so would be nice and easy to swallow. The tablets contain and ingredient called Loratadine, which may or may not work for all people. These are suitable for other allergies as well we hayfever.

PRICE: For 1 weeks supply of tablets (7 tablets) they cost £2.99 which I don't think was too bad compared to other hay fever products.

TAKING THE TABLETS: The tablets are small so are easy to swallow whole. As these are one a day I take one after waking up in the morning and don't have to worry about taking another one until the next day. At first I have to admit I thought the tablet were working but a few days into taking the tablets came the sneezing, runny nose and slightly itchy eyes. I continued taking the tablets for a few days but there was no improvement so I decided to stop taking these and choose something else instead. When speaking to the pharmacist at Superdrug she told me that the ingredient Loratadine obviously doesn't work for me so I need to try another tablet without this ingredient.

OVERALL: These might work for others but they didn't work for me.

• Piriton Allergy Tablets / Allergy & Hayfever / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      03.07.2015 14:07

Advantages

• "fast relief"
      • "small so easy to swallow"
      • "helps with different allergies"

Disadvantages

• nothing

Keeping my Hay Fever at bay!

ABOUT: I purchased these Piriton Allergy Tablets because I have been suffering for hay fever and the tablets I was originally taking weren't helping. These tablets provide fast relief from the symptoms of skin, food and pet allergies, hayfever, house dust mite allergies also also insect bites. As with all medicines check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking them and read the enclosed leaflet which comes with the tablets. I went for these tablets becaue they are small as I find it hard to swallow large pills.

PRICE: I purchased a box of 60 tablets from Superdrug for around £6.29 but you can also purchase these from Boots as well.

TAKING THE TABLETS: Adults can take one pill every 4-6 hours but must NOT take more than 6 pills in 24hrs. These can make you drowsy so you need to avoid driving and operating heavy machinery when taking these tablets. The tablets are round and are quite small. They are a beige colour and are nice and easy to swallow due to the pills being smooth. I have been taking a pill very 4hrs to keep my hayfever symptoms at bay. Since I started taking these a day ago my scratchy throat has now gone and I am not sneezing anymore at all. My nose does feel a little stuffy still but it's no-where near as bad as it was. My eyes haven't been itchy since I started taking these either. I actually find that these don't make me feel too drowsy which is good. When taking these you should also avoid drinking alcohol.

OVERALL: These are great allergy tablets and ones that I am going to continue to use.

02.07.2015 15:44

Advantages

• "often on offer"
      • comfortable
      • "moulds to your body shape"
      • comfortable

Disadvantages

• "higher price than other pads"

To Infinity And Beyond!

ABOUT: These pads by Always are made with something called Infinicel which is something that has never been used in pads before. The pad itself moulds to the shape of your body giving you a comfortable feeling when you are on your period. These are my favourite pads and I have been using them ever since they came out over a year ago now. The pads come in a range of different sizes starting off with Normal sized pads with no wings. You can also purchase these pads with wings as well for a secure fit.

PRICE: The pads are priced at £3.65 a box of 14 normal pads so they are not the cheapest pads available. The other pads in this range are the same price although you don't get as many in a box.

IN USE: The pads come individually wrapped in a light green wrapper and this can be removed easily in order for you to remove the pad and place it inside your knickers. The pads seems quite thin and despite not using the one's with wings the pad stays securely in place without moving around. I have light periods so only need to use the normal pads which I change every couple of hours. I simply roll the pad up and wrap it in tissue before placing it in the bin. The normal pads are suitable for someone with a fairly light flow and the pads absrob this really well. I don't find the pads uncomfortable and it doesn't feel as though I am wearing a pad sometimes due to them moudling to the shape of your body.

OVERALL: These are good quality pads that I will continue to buy.

02.07.2015 15:36

Advantages

• "kind to eyes"
      • "creamy formula"
      • "easy to apply"
      • "nice range of colours"

Disadvantages

• "eventually wears off"

A reasonable eye-shadow stick but nothing amazing

ABOUT: Lately I have been applying a little white eyeshadow to the inner corners of my eyes to give them a wide eye look. Putting a colour such as white on the inside corners also appears to make you look more awake . . . . apparently! Instead of using eye shadow all the time and applying it with a small brush I thought this product might be easy to use due to it being in a pencil format. Rimmel products are currently on offer in Superdrug and seeing as I had one product I may as well purchase another one to get the cheapest item half price. I chose shade 001 Witness White which as you guessed is a white shade; although this is more of a metallic white shade. I thought the colour was beautiful and despite owning quite a few eye shadows and eye pencils this is a colour I have not actually got so it would make a nice addition to my other eye products in my make up bag. This product is a creamy eyeshadow that is easy to apply due to the precision tip applicator. The ultra-soft formula apparently glides on easily without pulling or tugging at your eyelids. It gives your eyes a subtle or intense look, whichever you preger and it also gives them a high shine and luminous finish. The Stick itself is black and the end of the stick is coloured to match the shade of the product.

PRICE: This is priced at £4.49 from Boots or Superdrug stores and it comes in a range of different colours.

IN USE: Due to the stick formula this product is nice and easy to use and apply. The pencil is nice and light to hold and due to the point of the tip I am able to apply the product to my eyes accurately including the inner corners of the eyes. The eye shadow glides on easily and provides a lovely amount of colour. This particular colour is very noticeable and quite intense but I find that it brings out the colour of my eyes a little more. I applied the product in the morning before going to work.

RESULTS: During the day the product didn't cause any irritation to my eyes which was a good start. The product feels nice and light and it didn't seem to flake off during the day. I did how-ever find that the product can go a little cakey during the day and can settle into the crease sof your eyelid so you may need to apply a little more product or use a clean finger to spread the product over your eyelid a little more. The product does wear off a little during the day and had I of been going out after work I would have needed to re-apply it.

OVERALL: A reasonable eye-shadow stick but nothing amazing.

30.06.2015 19:15

Advantages

• "a little goes a long way"
      • "light scent"
      • cooling
      • soothing

Disadvantages

• "full price"

Moisturising and Soothing my sunburnt skin.

ABOUT: When it comes to sun care products I do generally prefer Nivea or the Garnier brand as I find their products reliable and good quality. This after sun lotion has been specially formulated to cool and sooth sun exposed skin and helps to ensure a long-lasting tan. The lotion is enriched with Aloe Vera and Avocado oil to moisturise and calm the skin. It’s apparently easily absorbed and is an intensive moisturising formula. The lotion comes in a tall light blue coloured bottle which is made from plastic. The lid to the bottle flips back and this is dark blue in colour. It clearly states what the product is on the front of the bottle and it also have the Nivea logo as well so you can clearly see the brand of the product. On the front of the bottle it states that the product is a moisturising and soothing lotion. On the back of the bottle is tells you a little about the product and how to apply it. You can also find a list of ingredients as well.

PRICE: A 200ml bottle of the lotion will cost you £5.00 and a 400ml will cost you £5.50.

IN USE: To use the product simply apply generously after sun exposure and smooth in evenly. You can re-apply whenever your skin feels dehydrated. This lotion has been dermatologically approved. I unfortunately managed to get a little sunburnt over the weekend on my chest and slightly on my back so the first thing I wanted to do was to apply this lotion. The lotion dispenses out of the bottle easily and is white in colour. It does have a slight glossy look to it and seems a reasonable consistency not being be too thin or too thick.

I applied the lotion to my skin and as I did so I could smell the light scent that the lotion had to it which was nice and refreshing. As I smoothed the lotion into my skin it felt slightly cooling and as though it was giving my skin some moisture back. A little of this lotion goes a long way so you really don’t need to use that much when applying it. After applying the lotion my skin looked and felt moisturised. The lotion wasn’t too greasy and didn’t feel heavy on the skin which was good as some. I found that it absorbed into my skin reasonably quickly leaving my skin feeling moisturised for the majority of the day. I sometimes pop this product in the fridge to make it feel even more cooling and soothing on the skin.

OVERALL: A good after sun lotion.

30.06.2015 19:12

Advantages

• "no fat content"
      • cheap
      • "not too sweet"
      • "good range of flavours"
      • "thirst quenching"
      • refreshing

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

Lovely Jubbly.

ABOUT: Jubbly Ice Lollies are made by Calypso whom is well known for making freeze pops and a range of other products. When it comes to summer although I might like an ice cream here and there I generally prefer ice lollies as I find them more refreshing and I don’t always feel like ice cream or something too sweet or sickly. This product is a refreshing freeze drink made with pure fruit juice and natural mineral water. It contains natural colours and flavours and contains no preservatives. You normally get 8 of these triangle shaped lollies in one pack and each one is individually sealed in a cardboard, foiled lined wrapper. These are normally down the aisles with the freeze pops and ice cream cornets/wafers, etc.

PRICE: You can purchase these from most Supermarkets, some local shops and also from some Poundland stores as well. Prices do vary between different stores but you can expect to pay just £1.00 from Asda and up to £1.50 from Sainsburys. The ice lollies are available in Orange, Strawberry, Cola, Tropical, Blackcurrant and Lemonade although all flavours may not be available at all stores.

TASTE: To eat one of these you need to cut or tear along the dotted line across the top of the packaging. It’s advisable to use a sharp pair of scissors for this and it can be a little tricky to tear. Once you have cut the top off you can then try and gently squeeze the packaging so that the triangle shaped ice lolly moves up to enable you to be able to start eating it. The ice lolly is actually quite easy to push up. The ice lolly is a dark pink colour and it doesn’t smell of a great deal. You can suck the lolly although I prefer biting small bits every now and again. The lolly does have a nice strawberry taste to it which isn’t too sweet or too strong. The ice is actually quite easy to bite and crush down once in your mouth. When eating the lolly I found it very refreshing, especially on a hot summers day. When you get to the bottom of the ice lolly I tend to find that the taste is a little stronger. You will probably also get some melted ice in the bottom of the wrapper which you can tip up and drink after finishing off the ice lolly. After finishing the lolly I did have a sweet taste in my mouth; although that didn’t last for long. The lolly was very refreshing and I enjoyed eating it.

OVERALL: A refreshing ice lolly for the summer.

19.06.2015 15:00

Advantages

• "easy to apply"
      • "nice texture"
      • moisturising

Disadvantages

• "doesn't last 10hrs"
      • "hated the colour"

I love the texture and feel but I hated the colour.

ABOUT: I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks so I always normally go for lipgloss or a lip crayon which I find nice and easy to apply. This product from Bourjois has a light and non-sticky texture and ensures comfort and hydration for 10hrs. It has an SPF of 15 and is also waterproof. The lip crayon comes in a total of 9 different shades. I purchased the 'Proudly Naked' shade which looked the less pink out of them all as I didn't want bright pink lips.

PRICE: This can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug for £7.99. You may also be able to purchase it online too.

IN USE: The lip crayon is nice and easy to use and it glides onto my lips easily giving them a nice hint of colour. You can build the colour up if you want a more intense color on your lips. The shade I chose was actually more pink than I realised as at first I wasn't too keen on the shade as I am not pink person. The product felt moisturising and during the day it didn't dry my lips out at all. I found the colour did last on my lips for quite a while although re-application was needed so it doesn't last the 10hrs as claimed. I still wasn't all that keen on the colour I have to admit.

OVERALL: Although I love the texture and the feel of the crayon on my lips and I find it moisturising I didn't like the shade and I think the shades look completely different to what rhey do on the back of your hand or to the barrel of the crayon. Although this is a good product unless I can find a shade I actually like I won't be purchasing it again.

18.06.2015 09:16

Advantages

• "hair feels soft"
      • "keep my colour looking bright"

Disadvantages

• "made hair greasy the following day"
      • "dislike scent"
      • "quite thick"

A little thick but it still works well.

ABOUT: This conditioner should be used after the shampoo for better results. Just like the shampoo this product claims to brighten hair and helps to reduce the look of dull hair. The product claims to give your hair moisture which in turn helps to make your hair look nourished and a lot brighter. The conditioner comes in the same coloured and style bottle as the shampoo. The only difference is that the bottle of conditioner has a lighter purple label on the front. It does clearly state that this product is a conditioner though so it’s fairly obvious if you read the label which is the shampoo and which is the conditioner.

PRICE: I purchased a 200ml bottle from boots for £2.03 which I thought was reasonable.

IN USE: I found this conditioner to be quite thick and sometimes you have to shake the bottle once or twice in order to be able to dispense the conditioner. The conditioner is purple but it’s a lighter shade of purple unlike the shampoo which is dark purple. As the conditioner is quite thick it did take me a little time to work it through the lengths and ends of my hair. The conditioner has the same light scent as the shampoo which again I am not a huge fan of. Although the conditioner seems to rinse out quite easily I did spend a little more time under the shower to ensure that my hair was fully rinsed. My hair already felt softer even though it was wet. I wrapped my hair in a towel and allowed it to dry for around 5mins and then got ready to comb it and then blow dry it into my usual style. The comb went through my hair quite well with only a few tangles here and there. I could smell the scent of the product on my wet hair but it wasn’t very strong. When looking in the mirror at my hair it was lovely and bright and it looked less dry as well. I was actually quite surprised at how much brighter my hair looked before I used the product. My hair felt soft and it felt nice and light as well. I did find that this product did make my hair look a little greasy and heavy at the roots the following day so I ended up washing my hair again the following day with a different shampoo and conditioner.

OVERALL: Although a thicker conditioner it still works well.

18.06.2015 09:13

Advantages

• "leaves hair feeling soft"
      • "kind to hair"
      • "brightens hair"

Disadvantages

• "not keen on the smell"

Keeping my blonde hair nice and bright.

ABOUT: I like to keep my hair looking nice and bright and although there are a large range of colour shampoos I have found that none of them work quite so well as this one. This product claims to keeps your hair colour bright and it protects it from going dull. The cleansing shampoo helps to protect your hair against environmental pollutions so safeguard your hair colour. This shampoo is for those with coloured and even highlighted hair. The shampoo itself contains Optical Brighteners and anti-oxidants which help to instantly boost shine and keeps your hair colour looking bright.

PRICE:
      I purchased a 200ml bottle from boots for £2.19 which I thought was reasonable.

IN USE: Use this shampoo like you would any other, simply by applying it to wet hair and massaging into lather. The lid to the bottle stays attached and you simply press down on one side to pop up the other side of the bottle. I gently squeezed the bottle to dispense a small amount. The shampoo is purple in colour and this may be a little shocking to people whom haven’t used this shampoo before. I found that the shampoo lathered up really well. There is a scent to the shampoo which is quite light. I didn’t dislike the scent but I didn’t really like it much either. After ensuring my hair had been given a good wash I then rinsed the shampoo out. I found that the shampoo rinsed out very easily. I do have the conditioner which they suggest using after the product for best results. I have used the shampoo on its own but you definitely get better results when followed with the conditioner. I blow dried my hair as normal and then styled it how I would normally have it. I will admit that my hair did look a lot brighter making the colour look a lot better than it had done before using the product. I could smell the scent of the product in my hair slightly which was quite nice although I wasn’t bothered about the scent lasting because I wasn’t even sure if I really like it or not. My hair felt nice and soft as well.

OVERALL: A great shampoo to keep my hair looking nice and bright.

17.06.2015 09:21

Advantages

• long-lasting
      • "smells nice"
      • "protects hair"

Disadvantages

• "hair needed washing the day after"

A great curling spray.

PRODUCT: This product by L’Oreal is a curl defining spray that has been designed to create long lasting, naturally flowing curls and waves. The styling product is to be used with curling tongs, hair dryers and other hair appliances. This product claims to protect the hair to give your finished style a frizz free, polished look. Every so often I might put waves or loose curls in my hair and I always like to ensure that my hair is protected from any heat damage.

PRICE: They no longer sell this exact product anywhere.

IN USE: Apply the product to clean, dry hair. I took one small section and sprayed this with the spray. They recommend around 2-3 pumps and then to spread the product down the length of your hair using your fingertips. I actually tend to use a comb rather than my fingers. There is a slight scent to the product which smells quite nice. I wound the section of hair around the wand I was using and held it there for a couple of seconds before letting go. I repeated the process on the different sections of my hair until I had finished. After I had finished styling my hair it looked lovely and sleek and the waves in my hair looked perfect. The waves all have definition without looking too perfect and my hair didn’t look frizzy or dry at all.

= = = =
      Results
      = = = =
      During the day my hair did continue to look nice and it didn’t feel or heavy or look greasy at any point. The spray seemed to keep the waves in my hair for the majority of the day until later afternoon when the waves started to get a little looser and were losing their definition and shape a little. I brushed my hair once home and I was able to brush it easily without coming across any knots or tangles. The spray hadn’t made my hair feel stiff or sticky at all which was good. I did find that I needed to wash my hair the following morning. There wasn’t really any residue in my hair but I just felt as though my hair was easier to re-style/straighten after my hair had been freshly washed.

OVERALL: A great curling spray.

16.06.2015 18:00

Advantages

• "97% natural"

Disadvantages

• "no real scent"
      • "hair felt/looked greasy the next day"
      • "hair felt heavy/weighed down"

A Non-hydrating conditioner

ABOUT: The conditioner is made by naked which is a brand that some of you may have heard of before, especially if you read my last review about the shampoo. This product claims to be 97% natural which will appeal to some people. The conditioner contains buttermilk which is apparently renowned for it's amazing softening properties whilst the green tea extract helps to add sheen and elasticity to your hair. The product also contains mallow which also helps to smooth and soften and the tea is also perfect for adding a lovely glossy shine to your hair. I purchased this product just due to the fact that it was really cheap and my boyfriend didn't have any shampoo or conditioner at his so I chose whatever was on offer which was products from the Naked range. The conditioner comes in a plastic tube which is a grey colour and it clearly states on the front what the product is and what it claims to do.

PRICE: The conditioner is priced at £4.39 for a 250ml bottle; although I purchased it for under £2.00 when it was on offer.

IN USE: The tube for the conditioner was easy to hold, even with wet hands and a gentle squeeze dispensed a small amount of the conditioner. The conditioner is white in colour and has a nice consistency to it. I applied this to the roots, ends and lengths of my hair. Whilst doing this I didn't really notice any kind of scent from the conditioner at all. After 1 minute I then rinsed the conditioner out which I found easy to do whilst running my fingers through my hair to ensure that it was all being rinsed out. I wrapped my hair in a towel to absorb any excess water before blow drying it.

RESULTS: I ran a wide tooth comb for my hair and it seemed to go through my hair quite easily without getting caught on any knots or tangles. I then started to blow dry my hair. As I did so, again I couldn't smell any kind of scent coming from my clean hair which was a little dissapointing; although there wasn't much scent from the shampoo in this range either. After blow drying my hair and styling it I have to admit that I wasn't all that impressed with the results. The conditioner left my hair feeling a little strange and my hair didn't feel very hydrated either. My hair did look slightly healthier but the product made my hair feel a little heavy and weighed down. It didn't feel as though I had very clean hair, especially as there was no real scent that had been left in my hair. The day after washing my hair I found that my roots were starting to look a little greasy already and I don't normally get this until 2 days after washing my hair.

OVERALL: Not one I shall be using again!

16.06.2015 17:56

Advantages

• "hair had some shine"
      • "97% natural"

Disadvantages

• "hair was greasier quicker"
      • "hair did not feel hdyrated"
      • "left my hair feeling strange"

This didn't do much for my hair at all!

ABOUT: This particular shampoo is for normal to dry hair that could do with a bit of hydration. The product is 97% natural hence the name of the range ‘Naked’. The product contains honey which targets the troublesome dried out areas of the hair to keep it hydrated and the mallow extract helps to soften and smooth hair. The shampoo comes in simple packaging although I wouldn’t have said the packaging makes the product look all that cheap. The bottle is made from plastic and is a light colour so you can just about see the shampoo in the bottle. The bottle itself is round but tall and when pressing down on a section of the lid this makes the other side pop up so that you can dispense the product.

PRICE: I purchased a 250ml bottle from my local Boots store for under £3.00 when it was on offer, but full price of this item is £4.39.

IN USE: The bottle that the product comes in is quite hard although a gentle squeeze easily dispenses some of the shampoo which is quite runny. The shampoo itself has a slight yellow colour to it and it doesn’t really smell of anything. I massaged the shampoo into my wet hair and as I did so it lathered up really well making me feel as though my hair was getting a really good wash. Although the product lathered up well there was still no real scent to the product which was a little disappointing as I prefer using nice smelling shampoo’s that have a fruity scent to them. I found the shampoo easy to rinse out when stepping back under the running water.

RESULTS: After wrapping my hair in a towel for a little while to soak up as much water as possible I got ready to dry my hair. Although I knew my hair had been washed it didn't really have any kind of fresh scent to my hair which you would expect after washing it. It didn’t smell dirty but it didn’t smell like it normally did when using a lot of other shampoos. I used a wide tooth comb on my hair to get out any tangles before blow drying it. The comb seemed to go through my hair reasonably well only catching on a few tangles here and there but I am putting that down to the fact that my hair needs cutting. After blow drying my hair and looking in the mirror, my hair seemed to look healthy and it did have a nice, slight shine to it as well. I wouldn’t have said that my hair felt all that soft or smooth though which was disappointing. I found that my hair did seem to get a little greasier more quickly when using this particular shampoo than it would my previous brand.

OVERALL: It's nothing special!

10.06.2015 21:23

Advantages

• "nice gift shops"
      • "vintage railway"
      • "nice beach"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

I like this small coastal town.

Swanage is a small coastal town located in Dorset in South West England. I know of this place as my parents used to take me, my sister and brother on holiday there when we were children so I have very fond memories or the place. Although it's a small town there are still a few things to see and do if visiting the town.

There is a lovely beach which is sandy in the majority of places and there are various different beach huts for hire if you are staying there on holiday. When I visited here for a day the beach was reasonably quiet although I suspect that it gets busier during school holidays and on the weekends when the weather is nice.

There are various different shops in the town, mainly gift shops that sell a range of sweets, souvenirs and other small gifts. There is a small toy shop and various other shops such as Boots and a local Supermarket as well. There is a lovely restaurant near the theatre end of the beach which sells a great range of food and other refreshments.

There are amusement centres contaning a range of different machines for adults and for children. Near the main amusements is a small area where children can go on various different rides such as the Santa Fe train and other things. The Santa Fe train has been running for years as I went on this when I was a child so it was good to see this and reminising on the times I had here as a child.

There is a railway located a short walk from the main town and they often have steam trains running, although how often they run I am not sure. I think they tend to be more popular on the weekends and school holidays. Corfe Castle is fairly close to Swanage and this is apparently a lovely place visit if you have never been here before.

Although Swanage is a very small coastal town I quite like it there and it has everything you need there should you decide to go there on holiday.

06.06.2015 22:50

Advantages

• "great for sensitive skin"
        • "light on skin"
        • non-greasy
        • non-sticky
        • moisturising

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

A very decent sun-cream that I would buy again.

ABOUT: This allergy lotion by Piz Buin has been designed and especially created for those people with sensitive skin. It's water resistant and absorbs quickly to provide protection from the sun. It provides your skin with hours of moisturisation and also helps to prevent your skin from peeling. The lotion also combines UVA/UVB sun filters and Calmanelle which is a unique shield coplex proven to help strengthen the skins resilience. The lotion comes in a tall but thin bottle which is dark brown/almost black in colour. It clearly has the fname of the product and the factor on the front.

PRICE: A 200ml bottle at this product at full price is priced at £13.50; how-ever the product is currently half price at Superdrug and Boots.

IN USE: The lotion has a nice consistency to it without being too thick but without it being really runny either. The lotion is easy to apply and feels nice and light on the skin without feeling greasy or sticky. My skin didn't seem to feel tacky after applying the lotion either. There is a very light scent to this product which isn't all that obvious at first and I didn't really notice the smell during the day either. Last year I suffered from prickly heat/heat rash which is why I chose this product in the hope that it would reduce this. The cream protected me from the sun and my skin did feel soft and moisturised for the majority of the day.

I wasn't out in the sun all day so I didn't re-apply the product again, although if you are out in the sun for long periods they suggest you re-applying the product regularly. When wearing this sun-cream my skin doesn't seem to have any kind of reaction with it which is good and I haven't suffered from heat rash or prickly heat this year which is a relief as it looked horrible last year as it was on the chest area so could be seen when wearing scoop neck vest tops. I only purchased a cream with SPF15 and this was good enough for me as I was just down the coat in Dorset for a week so the sun wasn't as strong as it might have been had I have gone abroad.

OVERALL: A decent sun-cream and one that I would recommend.

02.06.2015 19:39

Advantages

• "hair felt soft"
        • "hair looked in better condition"
        • "easy to apply"
        • "smells gorgeous"

Disadvantages

• "made my hair greasy quicker than normal"

A decent conditioner that smells divine.

ABOUT: I recently reviewed the shampoo in this range so now it's time to write about the conditioner, which I love even more than the shampoo. Just like the shampoo this product also contains macadamia nut oil to help nourish the hair and leaving it feeling soft, clean and full of moisture. The conditioner comes in a white bottle which is different the shampoo which comes in a beige coloured bottle so you can easily tell the difference between the two. It states on the front what the product is and how to use it.

PRICE: This is priced at £5.99 for a 400ml bottle from Boots. They do normally have the aussie range on offer though and it's also available in a 250ml bottle for £4.69.

IN USE: After rinsing out the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo I then applied this conditioner to my hair. The conditioner is thicker than the shampoo which was rather obvious and this it's white in colour. The conditioner was easy to apply to the roots, lengths and ends of my hair and the conditioner smelt even nicer than the shampoo in this range which I didn't think was possible. I left the conditioner in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing out. I ran my fingers through my hair to ensure that the product was rinsed out fully. My hair felt soft even though it was wet so I couldn't wait to see what the results would be like after drying it.

RESULTS: I found that a wide tooth comb went through my hair a lot easier than it does when using my previous shampoo & conditioner. This conditioner seemed to make my hair a lot less knotty which was a good start. My hair felt lovely and soft and it was nice and shiny. My hair felt a lot softer when using the shampoo followed by the conditioner than it does when using the shampoo alone. I did find that this conditioner made my hair a little greasier slightly quicker than I expected which was a little dissapointing. My hair did feel hydrated though which was good as it looked in better condition as well.

OVERALL: A decent conditioner despite having to wash my hair a day earlier than normal.