kiss_me2070

• Comments

Member since: 06.10.2008

• Poundland Padded Envelopes / Homeware / 8 Readings / 8 Ratings
      16.10.2015 13:28

Advantages

• "range of sizes"
      • "good value"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

Quality envelopes at a quality price.

Every so often I have a bit of a clear out at home and sell some things on eBay. I normally always do quite well when it comes to selling items but I have to package them and post them so I always need to purchase padded envelopes for the items that I have to send to people.

I have been purchasing these envelopes from PoundLand on a regular basis for at least a year now, if not a little longer. The envelopes are fantastic value at £1.00 for 3 envelopes and although they may not be as padded as other envelopes they still have padding inside them.

The envelopes are brown and come in various different sizes. They are bubble lined envelopes which gives me sufficient protection to be able to send items to people without the item getting damaged or broken in the post. The seal to the envelope is nice and strong so once you have sealed the envelope there is no way to get back into it unless tearing the envelope open.

The envelopes have a smooth finish to them so I am able to write the address on the envelope easily without felt pen or markerks bleeding on the front of the envelopes. I am also able to stick sticky address labels on the front as well without having to worry about them peeling off or not sticking.

These are great value envelopes and ones that I will be purchasing again.

16.10.2015 13:22

Advantages

• "can be dressed up or down"
      • "good range of sizes"
      • "good range of colours"

Disadvantages

• "sizes can come up tight"

I love these Leggings or should I say Jeggings!?

I have a couple of pairs of New Look Leggings or otherwise known as 'Jeggings's. These are a great alternative to skinny jeans which I seem to have issues with when it comes to sizing. The jeggings come in various shades of denim including black, shades of blue and even white during the summer. I have a black and a blue pair and I wear these occasionally with different outfits for the day although they could be worn during night as well with a nice top.

The jeggings are priced at around £14.99 and come in various sizes, normally starting from a size 6 - 18. You can purchase the jeggings from the New Look website or from most New Look stores although stock may vary in different stores. I find the best bet is to purchase them online where you will be able to see the full range of jeggings.

I find that jeggings come up quite tight so you may need to go up a size in these for a comfortable fit. The jeggings also normally come in three different leg lengths as well (30", 32" and 34"). I normally go for the 30" jeggings meaning I can then wear them with flip flops and flat shoes such as ballet pumps.

The leggings are comfortable to wear and look great on. They can be worn with a casual vest top or other summer top during the summer and in the winter the jeggings look great with a jumper or cardigan and knee high or ankle boots. I always find that the jeggings wash really well and always come out looking as good as they did when first purchasing the. Over-time and through regular washing I do find that the colour of them can start to fade a little.

OVERALL: Good quality leggings that I would purchase again.

16.10.2015 13:11

Advantages

• "not a bag price"
      • "small travel/handbag size"
      • "kills 99.9% bacteria"

Disadvantages

• "not too keen on the scent"

Handy Wet One's.

ABOUT: I always like to have a bag of wipes in my bag as you never know when you may need a wet wipe, especially as I am often out with my nephews. I saw these wipes in boots and as they were handbag size I thought they would be the perfect wipes to keep in my bag. I have heard of this brand before but I don't remember buying anything from the brand so I was unsure what the wipes were going to be like.

The wipes claim to kill 99.9% bacteria and are gentle on skin and are suitable for the hands and body. I was only planning on using these on the hands anyway to be honest. The wipes and dermatologically tested and pH balanced. They come in a range of different scent although this review is based on the 'Fresh' scent. These wipes come in a blue plastic packet which is re-sealable.

PRICE: I purchased these from Boots for £1.15 which was for a pack of 12 wipes.

IN USE: Since buying these wipes although I still have some left I have used them for various things. I have used the wipes to wipe my hands when they have been feeling sticky after eating something sweet or after eating something such as ribs when out for a meal. I have also used the wipes to wipe down a table when trying to find a table to have our meal in a pub, but the only tables were dirty ones!

The wipes feel quite moist and they certainly have a fresh scent to them, one that I can't decide whether I like or not. The scent is a little stronger than I would have liked and the scent tends to linger on your hands after touching or using the wipes which I am not too keen on.

The small packet of wipes is perfect for keeping in my bag meaning I can use a wipe whenever and wherever I need to whether on the go or not. I haven't yet used the wipes on my nephews hands but no doubt there will be a time when I will have to. In terms of value I think the wipes are very reasonable.

OVERAALL: Handy wet wipes.

16.10.2015 13:01

Advantages

• "kind to skin"
      • "often on offer"

Disadvantages

• "can be expensive at full price"

Gentle cleansing wipes to remove make-up, dirt and impuritites.

THE PRODUCT: I have been using Simple Facial Wipes for well over 10yrs now and this is a brand that I trust and that is kind and gentle to my sensitive skin. Simple cleansing wipes contain no alcohol, oil. No artificial perfume of colour and no unnecessary ingredients so they won't upset your skin. The wipes are dermatologically tested and approved and the wipes are the winner of 'Favourite Wipes' and 'Ultimate Cleansing Wipes'.

The 25 wipes come in a plastic pouch which is a light green colour and it clearly states on the front what the product is and that it contains a total of 25 wipes. You can peel pack the plastic seal on the front which reveals a small hole in which you can see the top white and it means you can pull a wipe out carefully without pulling out the rest of the wipes. The wipes are perfect for putting in an over-night bag or suitcase for when you go away.

PRICE: I purchased a couple of packs of these from Superdrug recently when they were half price meaning I only paid £1.59 for them. At full price they are around £3.25 for a pack of 25 wipes.

IN USE: Each wipe is a nice size and is slightly textured to help feel soft against the skin and to help remove all traces of make-up, dirt and impurities. The wipe feels soft and quite damp but not too wet. When using the wipe on my face it feels slightly cooling and the wipe feels soft, not scratchy unlike some wipes I have used in the past. The wipe does a fantastic job at removing make up, even waterproof mascara.

I have found the wipes to be gentle on my skin and they don't cause any irritation or redness when using them. They don't make the slightly dry areas around my eyes sting either which is good. After using the wipe you can see just how much make-up and dirt it has removed by looking at the wipe. My skin feels clean and moisturised after using the wipes.

OVERALL: I love these wipes and they will continue to be a firm favourite of mine.

14.10.2015 15:23

Advantages

• "playful monkeys"
      • "lovely animals"
      • "family friendly"

Disadvantages

• "no shelter round the zoo"

A lovely family friendly place to visit.

ABOUT: Owl & Monkey Haven us home to one of the UK’s most diverse collections of primates and birds of prey. The Owl & Monkey Haven is the Isle of Wight’s only exotic animal attraction with full charitable status. This multi-award winning Haven has been designed with its inhabitant’s needs and requirements taking full priority. Many of their animals have gone to them because of traumatic events in their lives and they take pride in their ability to provide them with another chance of happiness and a care-free lifestyle.

Some of the monkeys in the zoo include Lar Gibbons, Macaques, Lemurs, Muller Gibbons and more. The birds in the zoo include Barn Owls, Tawny Owls and more. As the zoo is open you need to visit the weather on a dry, reasonably warm day as you will get rather wet if it does happen to rain during your visit here.

VISITING: At the zoo you get a free guidebook and you will also be given a day planner which has the times of the talks & tours. The first enclosure we came to had some Kookaburra’s in. There is no right or wrong way to walk around the zoo so we just followed the stone path to the different enclosures.

Looking around the park it looked as though it’s very well kept and it was very clean and tidy despite some work going on. We moved around to other enclosures which included different types of monkeys. In front of the enclosure’s there are signs telling you about the type of monkey is in that enclosure and what names each of the monkeys are.

We were able to see all the monkeys in their enclosures which were very clean and had different climbing things such as ropes and some ladders and other things to climb on such as branches. There is a large play area for children and benches so parents can watch their children.

We spent a lot of time watching the Rhesus Monkeys who were rather playful and there were playing with each other, swinging from the ropes and climbing up their fenced enclosure. After watching the monkeys we walked around to the Birds of Preys and Owls area. This area contained a number of different caged enclosures with a variety of different owls.

Most of these were up high perching on a branch at the back of their enclosures but I was still able to see them. There is a seating and picnic area towards the exit which is in the same area in which you enter the zoo in. This has a number of different picnic tables and seating areas where you can eat. There is a tea room which sells a range of different snacks and drinks. There is a lovely gift shop on the way out which sells a range of different gifts and toys.

OVERALL: A lovely place to visit on a fine day.

14.10.2015 15:17

Advantages

• "lovely shop and cafe"
      • "help with feeding"
      • "good range of animals"

Disadvantages

• "nothing I can think of"

Taking a walk on the wild side.

ABOUT: Seaview Wildlife Encounter is tucked away on the N.E coast of the Isle of Wight. Animals enthusiasts will loved getting mobbed by wallabies and ducks at the multi-award winning attraction that is set in stunning open parklands with a backdrop of the fabulous sea views.

Their main focus is to get guests involved and they are encouraged to join in with the nine daily wildlife events that are led by their dynamic animal care team. Seaview claims to offer excellent value for money and is a magical day out for all the family.

VISITING: After paying you can purchase a bag of duck feed to feed the ducks which are around the park. First we made our way to the penguin enclosure. The enclosure looked lovely and there were seated areas in front of the penguins made from wood where you can sit down ready to watch the penguins being fed.

We made our way around the rest of the zoo which contained a huge amount of different birds including Pelicans, Flamingos, Pheasants, Kookaburras and more. There were also Meerkats as well which were in a lovely enclosure.

When walking past the Otter enclosure the first time the otters were in their little house sleeping but the 2nd time around they had come out and were exploring so we were able to see them. They had a shed called Pet’s Corner which had some Guinea Pigs in as well as rabbits and 2 wallaby’s.

From here we went through two sets of double doors which were made from wood and had metal fence on them. This was because we were now walking through the Wallaby Walkabout where the wallaby’s can hop freely around you and you are able to stroke them. There were also some Alpaca’s in there as well, although these were more towards the back of the enclosure in the shade.

We visited the Tropical House which was quite nice and had some small birds flying around and some beautiful plants. Towards the back of the park is a lovely lake which has lots of tame and greedy waterfowl. This area was really busy with ducks and you have to be careful where you step so not to step on any of the ducks. I also fed some of the ducks in this area as well.

Up from the lake is a huge, natural nesting area which contained ducks and different types of geese. This was a nice area with trees for the ducks for shade and a source of running water which went from the top to the bottom of the nesting area on either side of the path in which you walk up past the enclosures.

OVERALL: A place I would recommend and would visit again.

14.10.2015 15:08

Advantages

• relaxing
      • "good value"
      • "beautiful day and night"

Disadvantages

• "uneven and quite steep"

Tranquil and Peaceful Shanklin Chine

ABOUT:

‘Chine’ is a local word and now used only in the Isle of Wight and Dorset. It is of Saxon origin and means a deep, narrow ravine, formed by water cutting through soft sandstone leading to the sea. Formation of the Chine has taken place over the last 10,000 years. The famous leafy gorge is much loved by poets, artists and writers. The winding woodland with its steep sides is a magical place for rare plants, wildlife and enchanting waterfalls. You can visit the Chine during the day but the Chine is illuminated after dusk and closes at 10pm.

VISITING: There are two entrances to the Chine, one of which is at the top of the Chine and another at the bottom. The Chine is unsuitable for the disabled, elderly and expectant mothers due to the uneven terrain and the steep stairs around the Chine. At the top of the Chine the first thing that grabs your attention is the sound of the waterfall which is to the left hand side as you walk in. If you look over the fence you will see that this goes down quite far and flows down the Chine into another small waterfall.

The first part of the Chine you need to carefully make you way down the steep stairs. There is a hand-rail for safety and also a wooden bench half way down so you can rest if needed. There aren’t a huge amount of steps to climb down but they are rather steep. There are lots of green trees and plants all around you and the sound of the running water is very tranquil and peaceful.

The rest of the chine is mostly downhill and there aren’t many more steps although it’s still quite steep and uneven making your way down the rest of the chine. You can see the water flow all the way down the chine under various bridges and small openings. The Chine is surrounded by many beautiful plants and trees which look beautiful. You may also catch a glimpse of some wildlife as well such as squirrels or rabbits.

There is a good viewing point near the bottom of the Chine which overlooks Sandown beach. The Chine is lit up really nicely during the night which is when we noticed more wildlife such as bats. There is a small café near the bottom of the Chine where they sell a range of light snacks and refreshments. After exiting the Chine we walked a little along Sandown Sea Front towards the lift which takes you back up to the top of the Chine. You can walk back up, but this includes lots of steps and steep hills. The Chine looks totally different lit up in the evening to what it does during daylight.

OVERALL: A lovely attraction to visit whilst on the IOW.

13.10.2015 13:50

Advantages

• "a little goes a long way"
      • "fresh scent"
      • "helps to remove stains"
      • cleans
      • "removes limescale"
      • "available from Poundland"

Disadvantages

• "a little too thick/heavy to use everyday"
      • "scent may be a little bit too over-powering"

A good toilet cleaner and limescale remover.

ABOUT: This product from Domestos is 3 x thicker than any other toilet limescale removers. It grips below the water line to remove all limescale and kills germs that live within it. It's also tough on stains. I purchased this product for the toilet at work, as we had run out of toilet cleaner and bleach so I thought I would try this on the toilets as the men's toilets always need a good cleaner as I find these are often worse kept than the ladies toilets. I purchased this in Aqua Marine scent but it also comes in Lime as well.

PRICE: I purchased a bottle of this from my local PoundLand store but you can purchase it from supermarkets and some local shops as well.

IN USE: I removed the lid but squeezing and twisting it and I then squeezed the bottle to squirt the gel under the rim of the toilet bowl. The product is a dark blue colour and does look very thick. They advise leaving the product for at least 30mins or longer if possible. You can then flush and re-apply the product again if you need to, to get rid of stains. The gel has a fresh scent to it although this can sometimes be a little over-powering if you use too much of the product.

You can see how thick the product is as it doesn't run down the inside of the toilet bowl as other toilet cleaners normally would. After leaving for about an hour and flushing the toilet bowl appeared to looked a lot cleaner and seemed to be free of the majority of the stain that were there before hand. There was also a slight shine to the toilet bowl as well which made it look clean and due to the Aqua Marine scent it smelt fresh too.

This is a brilliant toilet cleaner and definitely does help to remove lime-scale as I have noticed less build up of limescale when using this product on a regular basis. As the product is quite thick I tend to use it once or twice a week rather than everyday like I might with some other toilet cleaners.

OVERALL: A good toilet cleaner and limescale remover.

12.10.2015 15:05

Advantages

• "free to visit"
      • "great range of condiments"

Disadvantages

• "doesn't take long to long round"

Not recommend for Vampires!

My boyfriend loves anything with Garlic so he wanted to visit The Garlic Farm during our stay in the IOW. We drove here as we were staying in Yarmouth during our week stay in the IOW. The Garlic Farm was reasonably easy to find and had plenty of parking available; although it can get a little muddy on a wet/rainy day.

It's free entry into the building of the farm where you can try a selection of condiments and different types of garlic. This was a good idea as you could make a note on the forms provided of which items you liked and then pop to the shop to purchase the items that you had previously tried.

I believe they do tractor rides here during the summer as well as you can walk around the Garlic Farm a little more if you want to; although as we visited here when it was wet were only visited the main buolding and the shop.

The shop has a great rage of sauces, relish and other products and we ended up buying a few things here which including relishes, garlic butter and a few other things as well. The products in the shop are actually reasonably priced as well which we were surprised at.

Although this wasn't the mpost exciting place to visit during our stay on the Isle Of Wight it was good and it was enjoyable and we were able to pass some time during the day by visting here. If you like all things garlic then I would definitely recommend a visit.

12.10.2015 14:56

Advantages

• "not a bad price"
      • "spectacular views"

Disadvantages

• "not much for adults to do"

I am glad I have seen it.

We recently visited the Isle Of Wight and wanted to make the most of our week there so decided to go and see The Needles. Where the needles are located there are also other things to do and some small shops to look at as well. There does seem to be more for children to do here than adults though.

We paid £4.50 for parking which was parking all day, although I find it hard to believe that people could spend a whole day in this location unless they park there and then get the bus somewhere else to visit.

We went on the chair lift/cable cars which take you down to the bottom of the cliffs. I am scared of heights and I have to admit that this was a little scary and I closed my eyes when the chair lift went over the top of the cliffs and headed down towards the water. Despite being scared I am now glad that I did this though as the views were amazing.

We went on a 20 minute boat ride around the needles which cost around £5.50 per person but is well worth doing as you get to see the needles and light-house up close and I managed to get some amazing photographs whilst there.

Apart from a few shops which most of the things are over-priced and a cafe the rest of the location only contains ride's for children to enjoy; although we did have a game of th crazy golf when we were there which was quite fun and other adults were playing this as well.

I am not sure I would visit the needles again as I have now seen it but I would definitely recommend it if you go to the IOW.

12.10.2015 14:37

Advantages

• "fresh subtle scent"
      • "kind to skin"
      • moisturising

Disadvantages

• "flip lid id hard to open"

Simple but yet effective

ABOUT: This nourishing shower cream contains the skin loving ingredients Chamomile oil, geranium oil and Glycerin to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It also contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E as well. It clearly states on the front of bottle what the product is and the brand name of the product is clearly shown at the top of the bottle. On the front of the bottle it clearly states that the product contains 2 vitamins, 3 skin loving ingredients and 0 artificial perfume or colour. It also states that the shower cream contains chamomile oil as well.

On the back of the bottle it tells you a little more about the product, how to use it and it also lists the ingredients as well. The bottle stands on its lid which is white in colour and flips back to reveal a small hole in which the shower cream can be dispensed out of. You can clearly see the shower cream through the bottle which is white in colour and looks as though it has a nice consistency to it.

PRICE: I purchased a 250ml bottle of the shower cream from Superdrug when it was on offer for just £0.98 which I thought was really good value.

IN USE: The lid to the shower cream is quite hard to flip open. I tilted the bottle slightly as well as squeezing it to dispense some of the shower cream onto the body puff that I use for washing. The shower cream seemed a nice consistency without being too thick or too runny. The product was white in colour. I closed the lid and then using the body puff rubbed it over my skin, as I did so the body wash started to lather up a little.

The shower cream felt nice and soft against my skin and the lather felt lovely. The shower cream did feel moisturising as I used it probably due to the soft lather. There was a very slight scent to the product although it wasn't very strong. I quite liked the scent, despite it being quite light and subtle. After washing I stood back under the shower to wash the lather off which rinsed off easily.

After washing my skin felt clean and fresh and it felt soft as well. It didn't feel really, really soft but it didn't feel dry either which was good. The product hadn't irritated my skin at all and didn't cause any dry patches like I sometimes experience with other shower products. I couldn't smell the scent of the product on my skin but to be honest that didn't bother me as I was going to be applying moisturiser anyway.

OVERALL: A simple but yet effective shower cream.

01.10.2015 21:42

Advantages

• "good strength of scent"
      • "smell delicious"

Disadvantages

• "may be too sweet for some"

Swweeeeet!

ABOUT: This delicious seet scent will rmeind you of nothing more than the delicious sweet treats that you may get around halloween, whether trick or treating or going to a Halloween party. I am reviewing the Candy Corn wax tart which is round in shape but has a scalloped edge to it. It has a good thickness to it and is a bright orange colour as you might expect from a Halloween themed wax tart.

The wax tart comes individually wrapped in plastic with a sticker on the top clearly stating the name of the wax tart and there will also be a picture to represent the scent as well. I believe the picture may change slightly every year on this particular wax tart. The plastic wrapper comes off the tart easily ready for placing in your tart burner.

PRICE: I paid around £1.45 for a single wax tart from my local Clintons store. You can also purchase them online as well.

IN USE: I placed the wax tart into the top of the burner and then lit an unscented tea-light and placed it into the bottom of the burner and let eht wax melt. The wax hadn't even melted fully when I was able to get hints of the lovely sweet scent coming from the wax tart which smelt delicious.

As the wax melted more the scent became a little stronger and it wasn't long before the scent had actually filled my room and even drifted out onto the landing a little as well. By now the wax had melted so there a pool of bright orange wax in the top of the burner.

I had the tea-light in the bottom of the burner for a good hour or so before blowing it out so my room was full of the lovely sweet scent of the wax tart. I didn't find the scent too sickly or over-powering which was good although I suspect some people might.

After blowing out the tea-light I was surprised that the sweet scent lingered for a little before completely dissapearing. I like the fact that the scent lingered as the majority of the scents seem to go after blowing the flame out.

OVERALL: A delicious sweet scent that I love.

29.09.2015 15:56

Advantages

• "noodles have a nice texture to them"

Disadvantages

• "messy to eat due to all the water"
        • "very little flavour"
        • "way too much water left"

Watery Noodle Soup anyone?

ABOUT: These noodles are by Maggi which is part of Nestle and they come in a range of different flavours. I am basing this review on the Curry instant noodles and they are the noodles which come in a handy pot, meaning I can eat them for lunch at work. The noodles come in a round plastic pot which has a plastic sleeve on it which is a bright yellow colour. It states on the front that the noddles can be made within a couple of minutes.

PRICE: I paid 89p for a pot of the instant noodles from my local shop.

MAKING THE NOODLES: Pull back the foil lid and open the sachet of flavouring which should be on top of the noodles. Pour this into the pot onto the noodles and once the kettle has boiled pour boiling water into the pot up to the fill line which can clearly be seen on the inside of the pot. Lightly cover the noodles using the foil lid and leave for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes simply stir and enjoy.

TASTE: I was looking forwards to trying these noodles as I have not had noodles for a long time and when tipping the powdered sachet contents into the noodles it smelt like a nice curry flavour which I thought would flavour the noodles quite well. Despite leaving the noodles for 3 minutes there seemed to be a lot of water still in the pot and I thought the noodles would have soaked this up by now.

I gave the noodles a stir and carefully took a forkful of the noodles and put in my mouth. These were obviously quite hot so I did blow them a little to cool them down before eating them. The noodles themself have a nice consistency to them and were neither too hard or too soft, they were just about right.

The taste of the noodles was practically non-existent but I put this down to all the water that was left in the pot after leaving the noodles for the instructed 3 minutes. Because of the amount of boiling water in the pot which was now a light brown dirty colour it made eating these very messy.

After trying to eat all the noodles I tipped the water out down the sink which was at least half a pot of boiling water. I noticed that a lot of the flavour granules were at the bottom of the pot and hadn't dissolved for some reason. I suppose next time I could try using less water but I did make the noodles as instructions on the side of the pot.

OVERALL: Tasteless noodles that I won't be purchasing again!

29.09.2015 11:45

Advantages

• "often on multi-buy offer"
        • "reasonable price"
        • "don't fall apart when wet"
        • "range of different uses"

Disadvantages

• "not as soft as other cotton pads"

Decent cotton wool pads

ABOUT: I always use cotton wool pads when using cleanser and toner which I use every morning and every night so I always ensure that I have a good stock of cotton wool pads. I normally purchase cotton wool pads from Boots, but I was in my local Superdrug store the other day so I decided to purchase some from there instead.

The cotton wool pads are perfect for use with cleanser, toner and also at removing facial masks and other things. The pads come in a plastic bag which has a draw-string so you can close the top and protect the pads when not in use and this also makes them great for popping into a suitcase or weekend bag as well.

PRICE: These are priced at £1.89 for a pack of 50.

IN USE: I have used the cotton pads with cleanser and toner and I think the pads are brilliant for both of these. The pads aren't too absorbant so they don't absorb too much of the toner or cleanser when using them. The pads are a nice shape and good size so I am able to use them easily on my face. Although they aren't the softest of cotton pads, they aren't too scratchy either and don't feel too harsh on my face which is good.

I have also used these with some nail polish remover to take off my nail polish and they work well with this as well. When wet the cotton pads don't fall apart and they do feel slightly softer when they are wet and they feel slightly nicer and smoother on the skin as well.

OVERALL: Decent cotton cool pads.

28.09.2015 22:11

Advantages

• "cooks in just 10mins"
        • "crispy edges"
        • "nice amount of meat"

Disadvantages

• "middle of pizza was floppy"
        • "herbs were too spicy"
        • "couldn't taste the mushrooms"

Not one I would try again

ABOUT: I was lucky to receive a voucher for a Dr.Oetker pizza recently so I chose this one as it looks like it has plenty of meat on it. This pizza has a ham and salami topping with mushrooms, cheese and a sprinkling of spicy herbs. The pizza cooks in around 8-14mins so is quick and also very easy to cook.

PRICE: This pizza was priced at £2.99 from my local shop.

APPEARANCE/SMELL: The pizza has a nice smount of ham and salami on and although there was also a nice amount of mushrooms as well, these were very small compared to how they looked on the front of the box that the pizza came in. I could see the sprinking of herbs on the top of the pizza as well. There wasn't really a great deal of smell to the pizza although it did smell of herbs and slightly of salami.

TASTE TEST: The pizza seemed to go crispy around the egdes of the pizze but the middle of the pizza was still quite floppy and I was under the impression that the whole base was meant to go crispy, especially as the picture on the front shows someone eating the pizza with a fork.

I liked that the pizza had a thin base and I liked that it was nice and crispy on the outside edge. The meat on the pizza tastes nice and there is plenty of meat on each slice one the pizza is cut into 8 slices. Unfortunately I wasn't actually able to taste the mushrooms on the pizza.

I found the spicy herbs on the pizza a little bit too spicy and in the end I actually had to stop eating the pizza as I wasn't too keen on how spicy it made the pizza taste.

OVERALL: A nice idea but a little too spicy for me so I wouldn't buy this particular pizza again.