leighsady

• 12010
  • Comments

Member since: 29.04.2008

27.12.2014 00:37

Advantages

• "Does really calm the senses."
      • " gentle fragrance."
      • "Smells lovely"

Disadvantages

• " may be a bit rich and oily for some skins."
      • "Very expensive"

Definitely worth a try for a treat :)

I love this moisturiser and it was the first of the Hydra Zen range I had tried. The first thing that captivates you when you open the lid is its lovely gentle scent - very feminine and has a hint of a soapy floral scent. I did actually feel more relaxed and calmer after smelling the cream and it does stay with you after you have applied it.
      The cream is a light pinkish colour, which is nice, the cream itself is quite thick I feel personally, and after applying it there is a slight sheen to my face. Even when I use it in the winter I find my face just shines up - I have combination skin, and even when I apply this to my dry parts, the cheeks, there is still shine. So I would say that the cream can be a bit too much for combination oily skins. On the other hand, it certainly is long lasting and very moisturising.

The cream comes in a glass jar, I find this quite heavy, being made from glass makes the product appear more luxurious and worth its weight in price, but I often find it quite fiddly to handle when I'm trying to apply the cream - a spoon or some sort of applicator included with it would be great.

Overall, a lovely luxurious cream but a bit rich and very expensive! Would use it when my skin was feeling very dry and I was in a stressed state of mind - it certainly has a very calming effect on your senses.

27.10.2014 21:43

Advantages

• "Nice light texture."
      • "Helps to rebalance skin after cleansing."

Disadvantages

• " does nothing else."
      • "Very basic moisturiser"

NOT dramatically different - just a good basic moisturiser.

This often comes with the 3 step cleansing routine step, this being the last moisturising step after cleansing with the soap cleanser and toning with the clarifying lotion.

Clinique claims that this is a necessary step after cleansing to rebalance the moisture and pH levels of the skin. I find it an adequate moisturiser on its own, relieves the skin of dryness etc. but Clinique does recommend using another moisturiser on top of this. After all, the lotion is just for basic hydration and nothing else, i.e. no SPF, no firming, or dealing with any age related issues.

The lotion is usually designed for those with dry combination skin - I find this a bit oily for my skin and I have normal combination skin. However, the lotion also comes in a gel version which is made for oily combination skins - but I find this not enough and too dry for my skin!

This is a good basic moisturiser, but that is it. Not so sure about the 'dramatically different' bit that it claims, as I certainly don't notice much difference in my skin. And the price that goes with it, I don't feel it's fully justified, it's £17,50 for 50ml which would be very good value if did other things, but it just basically rehydrates the skin.

The moisturiser often comes as part of the Bonus Time gift sets, so it's probably best to try it out then. Really not something to rush to buy and particularly not for the price it's currently at. But to be fair, it is nevertheless a good basic moisturiser. It's pleasant to use and has a lovely light texture.

• Lancome Tonique Eclat / Skin Care / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
        27.10.2014 19:39

Advantages

• "Refreshing feel"
        • "Brighter skin"

Disadvantages

• "Not suitable for sensitive skin."

My skin went red after using this, so not for sentitive skins.

I use the cleanser version of this and that is certainly amazing, and so I thought that this, being in the same range should have the same effect and compliment my cleansing routine.

I was a little disappointed when I first used this, the effects were not as dramatic as I expected, to be fair, my skin did look brighter, but only by a little and that's if I desperately look for 'that difference'. My skin does perhaps look a little brighter but I'm a little concerned whether it was the amount of alcohol in it had just stripped some of my skin, just like the other alcoholic toners that I've used from other premium brands.

There is a fresh feeling on the skin after using it, but my skin did start to go red on the areas I had applied it! So, I would say, this is definitely not good for sensitive skins. The redness did go down after a few minutes, so in comparison, you could say that this toner is slightly gentler and less harsh than it seems despite it containing alcohol.

It doesn't come cheap, so it you have a better choice, it may be better to give this one a miss. Lancôme actually do another toner which doesn't have alcohol in and I find it so much better and I get better results from it. It may just be a case of skin type issues, so it might be good for you if you have non-sensitive skin and need something to brighten up dull skin. But having said that, the cleanser version of this does the same thing with better results, so I would recommend to use that instead.

27.10.2014 18:53

Advantages

• "Good value for money"
        • "Immediate smoothing effect"

Disadvantages

• "Does not even out skin tone"
        • "Can be drying on the skin"

Very effective and good value for money.

This is a very clever serum. It has been designed to give a silky refined smooth surface on the skin, so that when you apply make up it will go on smoothly and stay put for longer. In essence, it is a skin priming product and the effects are immediate. Any flaking, pitted surfaces on the skin are smoothed out with this serum and your make up goes on so smoothly, it's like you had smooth skin in the first place.

The only thing I can say that is a negative about the product is that, this is all it does - to give that smooth, silky resurfaced effect, that is all... It does nothing for skin tone, wrinkles, firming or pore minimising...which means you need another product on top of it - or, in which case, you would need to apply another product underneath. I'm always not keen when I have to use so many products all in one go, it's just not natural, all those chemicals - surely it can't be healthy?

It means, I often end up using a different primer that does all of the above but with less of the smoothing effect. I also find it quite drying on the skin, and it certainly is very good at mattifying the skin, this may also be the reason why it's so drying.

This is the perfect primer if all you need is the smoothing effect. It's very good value for money at £26 for a 30ml glass pumped bottle of the stuff, and you need very little each time, so it lasts and lasts! But when you get to the end, the pump stick doesn't quite reach all of it, so there is often a lot still left in the bottle. It is possible to unscrew the top to get at it, but it is not easy and a lot of work to get to all of it :) Good luck!

27.10.2014 18:33

Advantages

• "Warm floral scent."
        • "Relatively light."
        • "Lasts well throughout the day."

Disadvantages

• Expensive.
        • "Can become too strong."

Lovely light floral fragrance.

I love this perfume, it's my favourite. I've had it for more than a whole year now and I'm not bored of it yet. I would describe it as a relatively light and warm floral scent, very feminine and pink!

It's a bit expensive, but very good value for money. I find the scent lasts for a whole day, if not more, and I usually only need a squirt or two - anymore and it becomes overbearing and too strong. And I've definitely had times when I've probably annoyed people with putting too much on.

The perfume comes in a glass bottle with the pink motif daisy on the lid. Simple, elegant and pretty. It is quite a girls' perfume, so some women will find it bit annoying. Some more mature ladies may find it too light and superficial, but the scent certainly does convey feminine youth and freedom.

The version that I have is the Eau de toilette version and I don't know why but I've been finding it too strong at times, so I can't imagine what the actual perfume version will be like being so much stronger. I also find that wearing this more than two days in a row becomes very overbearing and gives me headaches.

It costs about £35 for a 30ml bottle which I feel is very good value for money, I've had mine for more than a year and use it very regularly, so little is needed as well and it lasts for ages.

27.10.2014 18:09

Advantages

• "Smells nice"
        • "Has SPF 15"
        • "Multi-protection cream"

Disadvantages

• "Not great for summer."
        • "Too rich and oily."

May be too rich for oily combination skins, good all rounder.

I was really glad to try this cream as it seemed to have everything - an SPF, hydration, protection with antioxidant complex, it was ideal. The price is a little expensive at £40 for a 50ml pot, but if it was a decent effective cream it was going to be worth it.

Sadly, still not quite right for me - the texture is simply too rich and greasy, even applying less brings out the shine. I have combination oily skin, so this may be the reason why. The cream is probably better for younger skins that are dry, I say younger - as in 20s or less, as the cream does not seem to do anything for wrinkles, firming or give definition. But having said that, younger skins are normal quite oily as well. I was a little disappointed with this as I also found that it didn't absorb very well into the skin, even on my hands which are fairly dry, it still left a slight greasy sheen.

It's a shame, as the cream and its features sound so good, I think there is meant to be an oil free version which is new and has just come out recently, I would definitely try this, so watch this space!

Applying make up on top of this is surprisingly good, it blends in very well, but again, the oiliness still comes through. As the cream is so rich, it also tends to make me look as if I've got more make up on than I really have.

The scent is similar to cucumber but I find it can be a bit off putting after a while, I also think it's a little too strong.

A little bit disappointed with the texture of it mainly, it would have been the perfect all round moisturiser. However, they also do the same cream in the 'fluid lotion', so there'll be another review on that!

27.10.2014 17:25

Advantages

• " immediate effects."
        • " smell gorgeous"
        • "Minimises pores"

Disadvantages

• "Effects don't last throughout the day."
        • "Very expensive. Not value for money."

Worth a try, but don't be fooled my the scent.

Not too impressed with this. When the beauty assistant was talking to me about it, it sounded so good and I was won over my its gorgeous smell. Yes, it does give immediate effects, especially if you apply it on the back of your hand. The skin immediately looks brighter, less wrinkled, and the lovely citrus-like scent just tops it as being seemingly one of the best luxurious serums that will apparently do wonders for your skin.

It is meant to minimise the size of pores and re-texturize the surface of the skin. It is also mean to do some form of mini exfoliation deep within the pores of the skin, apparently.

Okay, trying on my face...on first application, it does seem to immediately reduce the size of my pores, my skin looks brighter, and standing away from the mirror, my skin does seem to look 'smoother' and more refined. My skin also feels silkier to the touch, and also again, the lovely light aroma of lemons or whatever it is, it just makes you feel better (even if it is not really working!).

Why am I disappointed? Well, the pore reduction effect only seems to last an hour or so, because when looking in the mirror again, my pores seem to become more visible and bigger, and worse as the day go on and I start to get oilier skin. Maybe, it's just my skin, but I do find it a great disappointment, particularly for the price that I paid for and I'm not getting much out of it. It costs £43 for 30ml, and I have paid less for another premium brand for a similar pore minimising serum, and the effect are immediate and lasts for at least several hours.

From the exfoliating side of things, I haven't noticed much whether it does much, but I do getting flakes or bits of skin coming off when I apply other products or if I rub my skin with make-up. I think this is the exfoliating part - the flaky bits are the dead skin that this serum is helping to shed off? It does sound a bit gruesome, but there's no blood involved, and it does look a bit tacky when you have bits of skin 'shedding' away and that its becomes visibly noticeable....

The product is worth a try if you manage to get samples, but shelling out for more that £40 for a small bottle is very risky if you haven't tried it, and especially with the results that I've been getting, I'm definitely very disappointed...

27.10.2014 16:53

Advantages

• "Good for flaky skin."
        • "Helps to seal and attract moisture."
        • "Immediate visible results for some. "

Disadvantages

• "Seems not to work so well after some time."
        • "Very expensive."
        • "Not good for sensitive skins."

Amazing when used for the first time, but loses its effects over time, very expensive.

I was first given a bottle of this and was really excited as there had been so much hype. And really, yes, it does work immediately when you first apply it. At least, for me, the results were immediately visible.

I'm in my early 30s and have some really bad scarring from acne around my jaw and some sagging skin, laughter lines etc. So on applying some of this to my 'problem' area and seeing great improvement was, very impressive for me. After I had a applied it, after a few seconds, I noticed that my skin looked visibly firmer and less wrinkled. My scarred areas looked lighter and skin tone was more even.

However, there is also a big 'BUT'. Or you could say a down side. It is a fantastic serum, but for me, I find that it doesn't have the same effect all the time - particularly if I use it everyday. I even find that my skin goes red sometimes, so I have to stop using it. I will say that I had never seen as good as the same results and effects that I saw after the first time I used it, which is, disappointing.

Nowadays, I only use it occasionally, if nothing else works. I don't know why, but for reason the serum does not work so well for me anymore.

The fluid serum is quite runny, so really only a few drops are needed. It goes well with make up and helps to seal in moisture. I've had bouts of flaky skin, and this seems to help seal in moisture and reduce the flaking. It seems to be quite harsh on the skin, as my skin went red quite a few times after I used it during the times when I was having sensitive skin.

Very expensive, but the bottle would last for ages as only so little is needed each time. Worth a try if you have never tried it before, because I found it amazing the first I used it!

07.12.2013 17:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

Worth a try if nothing else works...

I have spent so much money and have tried so many different hand creams - and they never really work...

Well, not as well as I need them too... I suffer from dry, sensitive and wrinkly old hands - and many of the creams that I try, they're either too greasy, oily, wash off after one wash, or just don't do anything for my hands.

I was quite lucky to be given a sample of this one year and I was very impressed.

My hands were instantly relieved of dryness and it remained fairly moisturised after washing. They immediately looked less wrinkly and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy.

The cream absorbs into the skin very quickly and doesn't seem to leave any residue - this is very surprising as it is very thick cream. You actually only need a very little amount which is just as well as the cream is quite expensive. It costs £14 for their standard 75ml tube, but only £19 for their large 150ml tube.

The cream contains a blend of avocado, eucalyptus and sesame seed oil, as well as a natural wax derived from olive oil. It claims to form a 'glove-like protection barrier against moisture loss and also helps to absorb moisture from the air. This I'm unsure about as I feel it just does what a good hand cream should do - relieve dryness and moisturise etc. For this price, I do actually expect it to be even better and not just be a standard hand cream, although it is one of the better ones on the market.

The cream is designed fro hands that undergo severe dryness, extreme manual labour, heavy industrial work and exposure to harsh elements. Although I use my hands a lot, my hands don't actually go through all that and the results are just about ok for me...my mum does loads of washing up and she says that the cream is just like any other hand cream, so....

The cream is definitely worth a try, but a little over priced.

• Tesco's Dry Roasted Peanuts / Snacks / 56 Readings / 55 Ratings
        21.11.2011 20:45

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good budget food.

Tesco's Dry Roasted peanuts.

What are they?
        ************
        These are a pack of dry roasted peanuts with spiced seasoning, a combination of salt, nion powder, cinnamon and paprika.

Jumbo sized?
        **********
        Well not exactly really big nuts (it depends the size you're expecting - the size of a thumb?!) but relatively bigger than your usual ones - they are about 15mm x 8mm x 8mm, although you can get the odd few which are over 2cm long!

Do they taste good?
        ****************
        They taste okay, not brilliant, not very spicy disappointingly but very dry to the taste, I usually need some water on hand when I have these. There isn't really much flavour to them although the peanuts themselves appear to have a lot of powdering seasoning coated on them, they just don't quite match up to the expectation. Most of the nuts will be opened in halves, but are still very firm and crunchy in texture, and a bit on the bland side I think, but they make a good source of energy during cold emergency situations....after a handful and I already feel quite full and con't really want to eat anymore - in way, it's also a good source of budget food. One bag of these would last me a good week or two.

Cost?
        *****
        This is probably the best thing about them, and the main influential factor that made me buy them - they are very cheap - 60p for a 100g pack and you get a lot, and I mean a good decent sized bag of peanuts for it. Very good value for money, but just a bit bland in taste and flavour.

Not only are they good for the budget, they are also a good source of fibre, low in salt, saturated fat, sugar and calories too! Brilliant!

• Google Chrome / Communication / 62 Readings / 61 Ratings
          10.11.2011 20:19

Advantages

Disadvantages

Fab.

Google Chrome

This is a very good quick processing browser. I had previously been using Internet Explorer as I thought it was safer and more secure, but it was becoming very slow - even with the most up to date versions it was still taking a long time to download things or wait for items to fully appear. - Partly, this was because of my old computer - I have only 1GB RAM, apparently this is very little memory, I tried adding components and increased the RAM but still it was being slow.

I kept putting off using Google Chrome as I worried about it not being so secure with sensitive information, so for a long time I didn't use online banking with it. The browser saves almost everything - all the usernames you use, all the information you have filled out previously, so if you're a frequent visitor of a particular website, all you need to do is click and choose from the saved drop down data and you're away clicking. The browser loads information pretty fast, and it feels fantastic, I've been working so much quicker.

You can open up extra tabs and the speed is almost as quick, however, if you over do it - like , open up 20 tabs at a time, obviously, it's not going to be as efficient!

It's very easy to install, just search on Google and you will be diverted to its specific website - it doesn't really take up much space on the computer either.

The only downside I can think off is the downloading process. It likes to allocate the download underneath the screen, so if you don't keep an eye on it, it's easy to forget that you have a file downloading, or if you didn't watch out for it initially you won't know where to find the link to open the document.

I use the Google Chrome browser 99% of the time now and I hardly use any other browser now. And, I finally went through on-line banking with it as well - thank goodness it doesn't seem to save any of your details and fingers crossed, everything is save and secure so far...however, this was only because my bank uses several different techniques to make it safe, so een if my computer was stolen there is still a back-up for this. So please do still be careful with Google Chrome if you're going to be using viewing or using sensitive information with the browser...

21.05.2011 13:50

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good one to try.

Boots Botanics Purifying Facial Scrub

*What is it?*

This is a facial scrub in the Boots Botanics range, it is a purifying facial scrub suitable for normal and oily skins. It contains Quillaja which helps to draw out impurities to reveal the brighter radiant complexion, although on the label it just states Quillaja Cleansing which I mistakenly thought it was some sort method of cleansing.

Quillaja is actually an some type of soap bar tree, the correct term is actually 'Quillaja saponaria' which means the soap bar tree. It is a type of evergreen tree found in the warm temperatures of central Chile. The inner bark of this type of tree can be used as a substitute for soap as a lathers well with water and is normally used as an additive in photographic films and foaming in drinks.

The saponin has also been used in various medicinal uses so I think this is the reason it is used here. The facial scrub claims to contain naturally exfoliating extracts to effectively draw out deep-rooted impurities without over drying the skin and helps to leave it clearer softer brighter.

* Does it work?*

Although I think it's fantastic facial scrub, I always have my reservations when the label states 'may' help from tone skin naturally and thoroughly. It really annoys me when companies make all these wonderful claims and then sneak the word 'may'into it. It's a bit like when they promote their sales '90% off'in big bold letters and then somewhere in the corner, then in the smallest font size possible it says'Up to'.

But to be fair, after using this I do feel that my skin looks brighter and clearer. Although I wouldn't say it gave thoroughly deep clean. This is good for as a general scrub, to be used twice a week, but if I need a really deep clean I usually use another much more effective facial mask.

I would only recommend using this only twice a week, and to use only a little bit each time because the granules are quite coarse and large. I find myself having to be very careful when I scrub my face because of the size of the granules so do you really need to be consciously gentle when using this on your face, particularly those people who have very delicate sensitive skin.

The scrub rinses out very well, no sticky residue and the granules generally wash away very well too. I use another facial scrub which is excellent for a deep clean but is a hassle to rinse out.

*The smell*

This facial scrub smells quite nice actually, although I still can't work out what is was so I think knowing that this contains extracts from the soap bark tree the scent is probably derived from this. The senses generally quite mild, very soothing surprisingly and would probably say I like the scent more than the scrub itself.

*The cost*

The facial scrub comes in a 75 ml tube and costs just over £4, I'm not too keen on this as I think this is a little expensive despite it being such a nice scrub. It used to cost only around £2 which I think is much better value, I was very hesitant about getting this for £4 but luckily the Botanics range was promotional offer so managed to get this free after buying two other products from the range!

*Overall*

A very nice effective facial scrub, you need to be gentle when using it, and a little expensive right now although definitely one to get when the promotional offers are going.

Thanks reading.

©Leighsa 2011.

16.05.2011 21:12

Advantages

Disadvantages

Worth a try.

Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Leave In Hair Conditioner

What is it?

This is a leave - in conditioner, designed to be used to give hair silky smooth feel. It claims to contain Cassia activated compound with avocado, bamboo and grape seed extract.

What I think?

This is actually pretty effective. I have only had to use it once for it to give results. Although, the longer you leave it in your hair the better the results - however after the first couple of times of using it I did find that more of my hair was falling outs than usual when I washed it out, although I'm not sure if it was just me at that time because I have not noticed much of this nowadays.

Hair is usually feeling thicker and looks shinier after using this. I find it works best on damp hair, leaving it in a few hours and then washing it out - that is when you see the real result.

The condition and comes in a pump bottle which is very convenient to use and I find one pump of cream is plenty and I have thick long hair. The cream itself is quite thick and when you first apply to the hair it is not immediately absorbed. It probably does take about 10 min before it disappears into the hair.

The smell is probably very similar to other hair gels and creams, it does seem as if you come out of the salon after using it and at times I to find the aroma too strong. Parts besides this it is a very good effective hair conditioner.

This used to cost about three pounds and recently it seems to have been reduced down to about a pound. This is because I have noticed it being stopped in production, the Dane seemed to sell this any more and I only just found a few bottles of this at Sainsbury's being reduced the clearance, so this is why I am guessing that they have stopped making it or else have stopped the current batch for a while and perhaps will be making a new batch with new packaging? I really hope this is still available on the market because it is very good and probably one of the best and easiest ones to use, I would still be prepared to pay three pounds for it.

Really worth a try if you ever manage to buy it.

Thanks for reading.

©Leighsa 2011.

13.05.2011 17:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

Try it!

Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover

*What is it?*
            This is a eye make-up remover in Garnier's Fresh Essentials Grape Water range, it claims to gently remove all make up even waterproof. The formula has been enriched with grape water to help soothe and calm the delicate eye area.

*What Do I Think?*

I absolutely love this. Although I don't use mascara this lotion is still very effective at removing other make up around the eyes as much as eyeshadow, concealer, eyeliner and powder. I have not had any problems such as irritation or steam around the eyes think this, in fact my eyes feel more comforted and soothed after using this. This is very good for contact lens wearers and those who have sensitive eyes, and with the added benefit of a very refreshed feeling on the eyes and skin - a very good lotion to use in the morning to wake you up!

This lotion feels so good on the skin that I often use it all over my face. It is a very light clean solution leaving no residue greasy feel. The lotion does not contain any alcohol and does not dry out skin stop if anything, it seems to help the skin retain moisture. When applying this onto the skin, it feels as if you are drenching skin so it is a very good hydrating lotion. This

*The smell*

This also smells lovely, it is a very natural and authentic sweet grape aroma from this and it is very tempting to sit there with the possible and keep sniffing it! The scent is quite mild so even though it has a fabulous aroma you would not be too distracted when using it.

*The cost*
            Originally, I bought it because it was new on the market and on promotion at just over £1 per 150 bottle. For what it is and what it does, this is very good value and it would be tempting to stock up on several bottles of this. Unfortunately now that the promotion is finished this costs £3. This, I think, is too much, leaving it is not very good value for just a small bottle of eye make-up remover. However, because it is so good, I would still probably choose to buy this.

*Overall*

This is definitely one of the best eye make-up remover is I've come across, it is now one of my favourites. Not only does it remove eye make up effectively, but gives more to the skin to make it look and feel better. It makes you feel as if you are really cleaning your face with pure grape water. Definitely one to try.

Thanks reading.

©Leighsa 2011

30.04.2011 19:50

Advantages

Disadvantages

Quite nice.

Garnier Fresh Essentials Complete Cleansing Milk

*What is it?*

This is a cleansing lotion in the Garnier Fresh Essentials Range, it cleanses and removes make up. This facial lotion is suitable for normal combination skin and take claims to give an easy, non- greasy but effective make up removal that leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The cleansing milk is also effective enough to remove even long-lasting face and I make up in just one step.

*Is it good?*

The lotion is supposed to be a light formula, however, as cleansing milks go, I feel this lotion is a little heavy and is a bit thicker than it should be. The lotion is very effective at removing make up, this goes for both face and eye make up, and this is very easy to remove using cotton wool pads. Once removed with cotton, there is very little greasy or oiliness left on the skin, however there is still a slight residue which is expected, and of course this is easily removed by using toner.

Although the lotion states that it can remove eye make up as well, I do with be very careful when using this near the eye area. I have tried to use this around my eyes, and I have experienced some stinging around the eyes, so although it is very good on the skin, it is not is a good idea to get any of this into the eyes as irritation occurs. If any of the lotion does get into the eyes, it is best to keep rinsing with water until you are sure that the lotion has been washed away. And I would say keep the lotion away from the eyes as possible and it is so much better to use their eye make-up remover instead which is in the same range, this has been tested for use around the eye area and issues also suitable for sensitive eyes. I use this myself and it is so much better and safer to use this around the eyes and so the cleansing milk.

This is a good effective cleansing milk, although I would not say it has such a refreshing effect as expected, as a milk lotion it is bound to leave some slight greasy feel although this particular lotion is already pretty good at this preventing this to a minimum.

*The smell*

The cleansing lotion states great water, although I don't really smell any of this. The lotion is essentially a cleansing milk, and is the sense reflects this. I still can't really make out what the exact aroma is, although it is very soothing and warm, almost like oatmeal - essentially it has a pleasant scent.

*The cost*
            The lotion comes in a large 200 ml bottle costing around £3, this is okay by this I feel it could still be cheaper to give better value for money.

*Overall*

Generally, this is a good effective cleansing milk, which could do with being lighter in consistency. I like the fact that it is leaves minimal grease and residue on the face after application, however I would avoid using this around the eye area although it's claims to be suitable for both face and eyes. It is not particularly special, probably not the best product, it does not give as refreshing a result as the other products in the same range but in itself it is still a good cleanser.

Thanks for reading.