Product Type: Microsoft mice & trackballs
Newest Review: ... hit and its wireless. Very cool. The only bad thing I could really say is that it runs off of batteries and sometimes my computer... more
Member Name: armyissuedwife
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
Disadvantages: runs on battery
I like it well enough. nothing terribly fancy. not a million buttons to accidentially hit and its wireless. Very cool. The only bad thing I could really say is that it runs off of batteries and sometimes my computer stays on for two, three days at a time and it kills the battery. But I know thats my fault. It's attractive looking and it's an optical. It is very comfortable to use. Im on my computer every day working on stuff and I love the feel of this one and ease of the scrolling device in the middle, it glides instead of clicks like my last one. And my hand forms to it perfectly. couldn't ask for a better mouse.
Summary: love this mouse
|Ease of use:|
|Variety of features:|
More reviews in the field of Mouse / Trackball
- Out done byt it's bigger, cheaper brother
- Logitech tracball better then the Microsoft, Bunk !!!
- Touchy Feely Ergonomics Wireless and sensitive
- Fun and Functional
- Great gaming mouse
- Why Pay More?
- An expensive Apple accesory, but quite fun to use
- Eats very little cheese...
- Apple Magic Mouse Review
- Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS Laser Gaming Mouse
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Laser Gaming Mouse
- Wacom Cintiq 22HD
- Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0
- Memorex Harry Potter
- Kensington Pro Fit Mid-Size Wireless Mouse
- HP X4500
- Kensington Valumouse Wireless
- Microsoft Intellimouse Optical 1.1
- Saitek Optical Notebook Mouse