Newest Review: ... and white which didn't fit in with our requirments. we located the Electrolux EMS17206X on line. Once recived and fitted it l... more
Member Name: curlycabbage
Advantages: Fit in great with my kitchen
Disadvantages: none yet
While replacing our kitchen we wantd to go for all stainless steel appliances and for them to be built in so the the lines flowed. the cooker, fridge, dishwasher were easy to locate but for the mirowave so many of the are freestanding and white which didn't fit in with our requirments. we located the Electrolux EMS17206X on line. Once recived and fitted it looked fanatstic. The programes were easy and straight forward to use. Electrolux isn' a brand that i have used befor but found it to be realiable and of good construction. the interior is very easy to keep clean and the turnable can be take out and washed very easliy. The exterior of the Electrolux EMS17206X need to be cared for in a slightly different manor due to stainless steel finish. This microwave is both functional and visually pleasing so for me it ticked every box required. A great buy.
Summary: Great buy
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Microwave
- Panasonic microwave for a good cooking assistance
- the panasonic microwave..
- Super quick tasty food
- Best Microwave in the world
- DeLonghi Feeling Easitronic Isn't De-Easiest Oven!
- Sharp microwave
- I love this microwave!
- A great microwave if you dont mind constantly wiping it down
- the microwave goes ping
- Bought as a temporary fix, ended up using it instead of the main oven!
- Samsung GE76V-BBH Microwave 750W 20 Litres Grill Black
- Samsung ME89F-1SS Microwave Oven 23 Litres 800W Solo Silver
- Bosch HMT84M661B Compact Microwave Oven 900W 25 Litres Black
- Samsung ME76V-BH Microwave Oven 20 Litres 800W Solo Black
- Bosch HMT75M551B Compact Microwave Oven 800W 17 Litres
- Hitachi MSE23
- Panasonic NN-GD468M
- Russell Hobbs GJ/AL31
- Sanyo EM-G3597V
- Breville BRE799GMSSE