Product Type: Panasonic microwaves
Newest Review: ... It is quite big, which is good, means you can get a good sized plate inside it. It seems pretty sturdy, and I often rest stuff on the... more
Does this Microwave live up to Panasonics quality standard?
Member Name: Hammis
Advantages: Reliable, still works after being used daily for yonks.
Disadvantages: Buttons are starting to fade.
For the past few years, I've been getting really lazy at cooking meals that take half an hour to prepare and over an hour to cook in the oven, so this microwave certainly hasn't helped me get any more fit, rather than become even lazier.
It isn't very stylish, it is quite the opposite. A big white square box with a window on the front, yah that's stylish! It is certainly an eyesore to look at and I normally try not to look at it that often. If you are purely buying this microwave on aesthetics, stop reading now.
It is a reliable piece of kit. Whenever I needed a quick and easy meal, not once did it break down on me. It also has a defrost option (I wouldn't use it on meats though, just in case), that has made frozen bread into bread that is fresh and tastes like it just came out if the oven.
Once your meal has finished, it beeps five times to tell you this. I don't know if it's to say, don't open the door until the fifth beep or just to tell you your meal has finished cooking, it's a nice little feature for it to have.
Summary: Want a quick easy ready meal? Then this Microwave is adequate enough for you.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Microwave
- A greeting from an Elf... a Micro Wave
- Cheap, and rather nasty looking, but perfectly functional for basic microwaving ...
- Stylish, reliable, efficient microwave.
- An object of extreme beauty from Samsung
- Sharp R-249 Microwave - very capable if not particularly stylish
- COOKWORKS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
- makes our food PERFECTO!
- Microwave for Dummies!
- Micro Wave Hello to Happiness
- Argos Value Range White Manual Microwave - Value in price, quality in nature