Product Type: Sketch Mobile Phone Case
Newest Review: ... I think it only costs me around £5 and it came in an array of colours, I personally picked the blue one. Since then I think I have also... more
Protected my iphone from scratches well.
Sketch Hard Rubber iPhone Case
Member Name: lozzyjay
Sketch Hard Rubber iPhone Case
Advantages: Works well.
Disadvantages: Started to show signs of wear after a few months
I bought my iphone last September. Everything I have ever owned has become scratched and marked within a few weeks! Seeing as I was paying so much for my iphone, I was determined to not let the same thing happen to this! Therefore, at the shop I immediately bought this case for it! I wasn't too keen on the case at first, but it was the best one there so I bought it.
I bought the case for £10 from O2. The case itself is made of hard rubber, and has a sparkly look to it. It has a really nice feel to it, but it's not so rubbery that it feels like those horrible silicon cases that I hate! It has a hole at the back for the camera. The case itself is made out of two parts and attaches to the phone by sliding onto the top and bottom simultaneously, and then clip over each other securely. It differs to other cases as it actually covers the metal part of the phone, on the front, around the edge of the screen. Other cases only covers the back part, and so leave the metal part open to be scratched. It is quite thick and does make the iphone a lot thicker than it actually is, and so is harder to fit in your pocket.
It came with a free screen protector too that I immediately put on my phone. The screen protector wasn't very good, as soon as I put it on there were a few air bubbles. After peeling it off and putting it back on even more carefully the bubbles were even worse! I left it for a few weeks but the bubbles were really irritating and made it hard to see the screen. I took it off then. There are much better screen protectors out there but as this one was free I can't really complain!
This case has lasted me well, I used it for about the first 3 months of owning my iphone, and after a while, the top surface started to rub off, and the layer underneath was much darker so it looked a bit silly. Other than that, when I removed the case, the phone had absolutely no scratches whatsoever, and was in immaculate condition.
Summary: Does what it's meant to. Looks good and kept my phone safe.
More reviews in the field of Mobile Phone Case
- Great but a nightmare to clean!
- SwitchEasy Colors
- Protect your phone - to a point!
- TomTom protected! Case closed.
- Basic protection that should be standard.
- Icebox given thumbs up by me!
- Good Bag to Protect your tablet
- A great sleeve
- HTC One case definitely not number one
- A good phone cover at first but not very durable
- Apple iPad Smart Cover Polyurethane Green
- Apple iPad Smart Cover Polyurethane Pink
- Apple iPad Smart Cover Polyurethane Light Grey
- Apple iPad Smart Cover Polyurethane Dark Grey
- Apple iPad Smart Cover Polyurethane Blue
- Otterbox Commuter Case for Motorola DROID X
- Otterbox Commuter Case for Motorola XT720
- Otterbox Commuter Case for Nokia 5230
- Otterbox Commuter Case for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
- Otterbox Commuter Case for Nokia E63