Product Type: Motorola mobile phones
Newest Review: ... was happening. Functionality: The phone always had a decent signal, and because it could fold in half, it had a very good standby bat... more
Pink girly handset!
Member Name: gypsykat77
Advantages: Lovely colour, small and discreet
Disadvantages: buttons a bit fiddly
A lovely little phone however not very keen on the motorola menus. I chose it for my work phone as i thought it was very stylish considering the price. I like the fact that when you have a missed call or message it flashes on the front centre strip so you can see without having to flip open the phone, good if you are trying to be discreet.
I dont think it is too easy to text with this phone as the buttons arent the easisiest however saying this, compared to other phones of a similar price seem a,lot worse. I would say this is well suited to young girls and teenagers as it is stylish and a lovely girly pink without breaking the bank!
Ringtone choices arent massive and some of them are a bit annoying but I would say all in all, although not perfect is good for the money.
|Ease of use:|
|Variety of features:|
More reviews in the field of Mobile Phone
- An extremely good bargain phone that would have been cutting edge 2 years ago
- Reliable - Everything you need in a mobile phone
- Simple mobile phone ideal for little and big people alike.
- Value for money, and people might mistake it for an iPhone...
- Affordable, lovable, definetly worth it!
- Thumbs up yet again to Nokia for basic phone.
- Worst phone i've ever owned.