Product Type: Nokia mobile phones
Newest Review: ... recommend the Nokia 2630. It is very slim, - barely a centimetre thick - and the handset measures about 4.5 x 10.5 centimetres. The numb... more
Great as a temporary phone
Member Name: Gemm85
Advantages: very light
Disadvantages: If you care about what your phone looks like/does this is not for you
I am currently using this phone as a bit of a stop gap as I when I got my iphone I had a few months of contract left on my t-mobile phone, so I sold that one and am using this to use my free minutes up until the end of the contract.
My impression of this phone that it's great as a temporary phone, or if you are not really that bothered about your mobile and just want to make calls and receive texts.
- This is incredibly small and light, as I am currently carrying around 2 phones I didn't want a heavy one!
- As I am only using it for free minutes and texts the battery seems to last a long time.
- It has a colour screen
- Very easy to use and configure
- Does everything you would want a general phone to do with just a touch of style
- Reliable, I have not had any problems or breakdowns with this.
- Not exactly the most attractive phone in the world.
- Due to the shiny buttons if you have long nails like I do then they tend to slip off the keys when you are trying to use it, so I have to bend my thumb into extraordinary contortions!
Overall this is a good basic phone but I wouldnt want to use it forever.
Summary: Use this if you want a basic phone
|Ease of use:|
|Variety of features:|