* Prices may differ from that shownMore Offers
I've had mine for a year now and I have to say it suits me well.
I particularly like:
- being a flip I can't hit keys accidentally when it's in my pocket
- it's a "smartish" phone, running Symbian S60
- its integration with MS Outlook works really well, so well in fact that I have stopped using my paper diary. Just to be on the safe side, I have everything backed up onto the server at work so if the phone goes pop I can recover everything. With bluetooth enabled and synchronising set to every 15 minutes I don't have to do anything to ensure that backups take place.
- the MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint readers that come with it mean I can bluetooth agendas and such like to it and not bother printing them out.
Apart from that, its ability as a phone is good, its battery life is long, its phonebook is cavernous, the radio and music players work well (get an adapter off ebay to plug a regular headset in), the camera takes really good pictures in good light and, no surprise, I love it!