Product Type: Nokia mobile phones
Newest Review: ... card up to a max size of 2gb which can be really handy to transfer files if you have a memory card reader. ---------- Battery ----------.. . more
Nokia 6300, user experience review.
Member Name: ak-93
Advantages: Sound quality, screen, 2MP camera, Business applications
Disadvantages: Lack of flash/light on camera. Easily scratched, Battery life.
The Nokia 6300 is a fantastic phone for business users. I would not recommend it for an MP3 player replacement or a digital camera. It is another fine example from Nokia showing what phones are supposed to be used for. On first impressions, the phone looks very sleek and sexy. It fits in to the hand perfectly and feels very expensive. The whole body is made from stainless steel except for some plastic parts. The whole thing ties in together really well. One thing I am a bit annoyed with is the battery life, it tends to last 2 days with normal usage which is not ideal for a business man/woman who may not have time to constantly charge their phone. The speaker sound quality is excellent, unlike other phones their is an element of bass and the volume can go loud. One negative about the phone is that it has separate circuitry for the USB connectivity and charging port. This means it cannot be charged while connected to your PC. The ports are as following: 1x New Nokia charging port, 1x Mini B - 5 Pin USB port & 1x 2.5mm (mini) headphone jack. All ports are neatly fitted to the underside of the 13.1mm phone.
In conclusion, this phone is excellent. 9/10 on looks and 9/10 on functionality.
* Compact modern design featuring sophisticated stainless-steel covers, glossy black finish, and rounded edges
* Catch and keep those treasured moments with the 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom
* Get entertainment when you want it with the music player, FM stereo radio, and video player
* See more at a glance with the 240 x 320 resolution screen with up to 16 million true colors
* Access your email on the go and send messages with attachments
* Store music, videos, and photos with up to 2GB expandable memory
* Volume: 56 cc
* Weight: 91 g
* Dimensions: 106.4 x 43.6 x 11.7 mm
Summary: Excellent mobile phone from Nokia.
|Ease of use:|
|Variety of features:|