* Prices may differ from that shown
The Panasonic X400 phone is a Stylish, compact, light weight phone that I liked a lot. Generally speaking this is a great phone (even though I have only had it for 2 months!) but there might be one or two slight difficulties with it.
1) It has a 65k colour screen and takes quality pictures. But sometimes the picture wont come out right; there will be flickers and the colour might change slightly, maybe the camera is not focused that properly for me but this is NOT pleasing.
2) Now, this probably might be the worst problem you will experience of all. The battery life is very short. VERY. If you leave it on charge, it will probably complete in 2 hours or under. You keep the phone on for an hour and guess what? It will automatically switch off because of low battery. This might be REALLY annoying because if youre in a middle of a text then it will not save it!
3) If you will use this phone frequently it might get scratched/chipped and leave dents so you better watch out for this!
4) The phone can hold up to 200 text messages but when you actually write your own the letters/numbers might probably not come out the first time so you have to repeatedly press the buttons.
NOTE: This might not be too good because when you are trying to add/phone somebody on your phone the number might not come out so you might phone a completely different person (yes, this has happened to me before!!)
Although all of these things (which you must note!) might be disappointing there are great things about this phone as well!
1) The design that Panasonic have chosen, it really does look cool. Its slim, stylish and it totally fits into any pocket!
2) The automatic flip open is just fabulous! All you have to do is push the button on the side and WHOA! Its fully opened and ready for use. If you cant be bothered to do anything, oh lets say, flip your phone open then this is a useful feature for you!
3) Its so simple to follow the menu, just so easy to use.
4) The pictures taken are good quality and you can also download more from the net. So simple
So is this phone recommendable? Well to tell all of you, I honestly dont know. Its neither good nor bad. Probably in between somewhere but you wont find out anything if you dont give it a try!
I think the Panasonic X400 is a great phone in general and am very happy with it so far. It has a 65k colour screen and takes great images. Being another one of the UKs slimmest phones it has a sleek design. It can hold up a lot of text messages and photos as well.
I would recommend this phone to everyone but there are one or two things that really bug me. You might find some trouble pressing the buttons so keep on doing so repeatedly and battery life is very short and have to keep on charging it regularly. These are the only problems that I have experienced and generally speaking this is a great phone.
If you do like stylish designs then I think you should go for this phone but Ill leave all the rest for you to decide!