* Prices may differ from that shownMore Offers
My uncle brought this phone for a pretty low price as a gift for me.
This phone has all the essential factors needed for a good mobile cell phone.
I would like to talk about the pros and cons of this mobile
1. The phone is light weight and hence becomes handy.
2. It supports GSM Technology.
3. Quite Cheap
4. Comes with various colours such as Smooth Grey, Soft Cream, Precious Purple.
5. You can listen to some radio channels via the earphone attached along with it.
6.Supports Polyphonic ring tones.
7.Short cut keys available.
8. You can also set up your own alarm.
1. The keypad is not upto the mark.
2. You will find messaging quite difficult though it supports instant messaging.
3. The ring tone volume is too low.
4. Battery back up is quite low.
Worth the money if you dont worry about the keypad.
**** Sony Ericsson J110i ****
This phone is quite a good basic phone and i am going to talk about the following features-messaging, contacts,calls,settings,extras and alarm clock.
*messaging and making calls*
These are both really easy things to do. To make a call when you are on the main screen just dial in the number and press the green phone button. When it comes to text messaging you have a choice between normal texting and predictive text. I found that this phone didnt always come up with the word that you wanted so i ended up doing it manually.
It was easy to find who you were looking for in this phone. like othre phones you can save the numbers you phone the most often.
Again very easy to use-you can very easily set the time,change the ringtone,pick your background wallpaper etc.
Eventhough this phone is really cheap it came with some games on it.It also had a calculater,a stopwatch,timer and an alarm clock. All of witch are easy to use. Personally i dont think you would even need to read the instructions that come with the phone.