Product Type: Mophie mobile phone accessories
Newest Review: ... use my phone. I usually charge both my phone and the juice pack before I leave my house, then it's like I'm bringing a spare battery out w... more
The Mophie Juice Pack Air - An Aesthetically-Pleasing Case for the iPhone (4/4S Reviewed)
Mophie Juice Pack Air
Member Name: ComputerTrophy
Mophie Juice Pack Air
Advantages: Aesthetically-pleasing, reliable battery, efficient design and simple installation/un-installat ion.
Disadvantages: The requirement of a Micro-USB charger is annoying for people who use docking systems.
We do tons of activities on our iPhone devices, whether it be watching a movie, listening to music, playing a game or simply attempting to type up a few notes on the miniature keyboard. The functionality of the iPhone is amazing, but there is a main flaw. What is the flaw? It's the battery.
You may be in a store, looking at your shopping list or simply playing "Angry Birds". Unfortunately, (especially with the iPhone 4S,) you will get a huge battery drain.
Here's the solution from Mophie: The Mophie Juice Pack Air.
As a short summary of the Juice Pack Air, it is a device which essentially doubles your phone's life while keeping the iPhone's ability to sync and charge. However, there are a few flaws but first, I will start with the advantages. The case charges with a 1500 mAh battery.
The case itself is very aesthetically pleasing. It certainly does bring a smile to your eye. When using my white case with my white iPhone 4S, you could barely notice a colour difference between the case and the phone itself. As for the battery, it does what it says. Instead of buying a cheap case, you can go with Mophie's Juice Pack Air. While on standby mode, it has boosted me to 100% from 20% but be aware, you're probably going to get a less charge if you're using your iPhone while it is charging. Finally, the case is a two-piece case, meaning you just slide it in after lining it up in order to piece it together. Simple.
There is really more or less no negative points, except for this one. You must use a micro-USB cable to connect it to a computer or USB charger. If you are using a docking system, then you have no choice but to take the case off. However, the case's design is a functionality due to its simple detachment to take it off.
This case is a must have, seeing the excellent functionality and design. I rate this five out of five stars.
I hope you have enjoyed my review. :)
Summary: This case is a must have, seeing the excellent functionality and design. Buy it now or never.
More reviews in the field of Mobile Phone Accessory
- Very useful but a little heavy and ugly
- The phone case that is up to speck
- A nice looking case just a shame about the price.
- Unlock the Full Potential of your iPhone Camera and Live Life in Macro...
- Hard wearing case but possible too hard.
- For those with fat fingers
- MUST HAVE!!
- Sony Ericcson Speaker
- ~ * It's An Emergency!! * ~
- Screen Protection at a Bargain Price
- OtterBox Vibrant Screen Protector
- Bubblescope 360 Degree Optical Camera Lens with Case for iPhone 4/4S/5
- KitSound Surround Sound Sound Stand for Tablet and Smartphone
- Signalex Styluses
- iBPM Sony Xperia SP Screen Protector
- THB Bury UNI Take&Talk Connecting units for Nokia 6120 classic
- Nokia CK-20
- THB Bury UNI Take&Talk Connecting units for Nokia E51
- THB Bury UNI Take&Talk Connecting units for Nokia 6300
- Sony Ericsson Desk Stand CDS-75