Newest Review: ... lender has been under control of the Government though, they have tightened up their lending policy quite significantly. Firstly they do n... more
Member Name: mi-view
Advantages: not bad products
Disadvantages: bad customer service, hidden charges, Untrained Staff, bank makes loads of errors. AVOID AVOID AVOID
Been customer for 9 Years, Service terrible Mistakes made by bank - endless, Charges - Loads of.
Decided to work for bank at head office to investigate- after 2 months of being there - could not take any more of the customer complaints and left.
Moved house at xmas tried to move mortgage - major headache more errors made by bank, so paid early repayment charges and went to another lender... now happy.
My advice is if you deal with this bank go to a highstreet branch and deal with a person face to face, do not use the call centre!!!
Summary: Deal with face to face! Dont use call centre, check for early repayment charges and admin fee's
More reviews in the field of Mortgage
- Always Giving you Extra (Hassle)
- some basic maths you might not know?
- Kensington Mortgages are appalling.
- Great when times are good but beware...
- No hassle, at all !!!
- London & Country mortgage service
- Halifax....promise one thing, then change their mind!
- Mortgage due for renewel? Try these people first.
- Woolwich stay well away
- Thank you