Newest Review: ... but disappointing nonetheless to have to waste time looking at something that doesn't look or work as well as it should. The process itse... more
Insurancewide.com - motor insurance comparison
Member Name: padl0ck1
Advantages: simple, clear, quick, good brands, not too many questions - thumbs up
Disadvantages: advert within some content pages - that's about it
Insurancewide.com seems like a simple and easy to use insurance comparison website. They have a 'Wizard' tool for motor insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, home insurance (and a couple of other products).
The site and the tools are very straight forward and the brands they compare look to be as good, if not better, than other insurance comparison site.
If anything, it seems a bit too easy but, to be fair, I saved money on my motor insurance quote by going to the right insurer...so I can't complain!
The adverts in the middle of the advice pages are a bit annoying and the style of the site seems very basic. Then again, where is insurance ever glamorous.
After I went through the motor wizard, they sent me an email with my motor insurance results. I haven't received anything else from them yet which makes a refreshing change from the usual insurance spam you tend to receive.
If you don't want to spend too much time looking for insurance (who does!), this could be a good place to start. That's why I rate them highly.
Summary: Insurance comparison website for motor insurance and other insurance products.
More reviews in the field of Car Insurance
- Tesco car insurance is useless
- AVOID TESCO CAR INSURANCE
- DO NOT USE THEM
- Speaking from personal experience I have no complaints about Direct Line
- Tescos insurance, read the small print
- Admiral/Albany....all at sea more like!
- BEWARE GIVING KWIKFIT BANK CARD DETAILS
- Admin Errors?!? This company should be investigated!
- Swiftcover - Possibly the most awful service in the world
- The worst insurer I have ever used!