Newest Review: ... press of a few buttons. But that was all in the past, now that the QBE Insurance Group has acquired Iron Trades Insurance Company. QBE ha... more
couldn't be cheaper!!
Date: 07/11/00, updated on 19/12/00 (14 review reads)
Advantages: take a chance?
Disadvantages: not sure
When I visited Ironsure.com and got a quote I thought I was on to a real winner, but I read the small print luckily (I think).
I'm not a gambler so am not going to say it's a rip off because I haven't tried it.
Their quote was very cheap, but it is a monthly renewable policy meaning your payments can go up or down each month.
Ideal if you need short term insurance without a commitment, but long term youd have to check it out each month.
Could be a good idea who knows, just shows about the small print.
Maybe the company could offer fixed insurance as well as variable a possibility for the future. If your brave enough to use them let me know if it's a good deal please.
More reviews in the field of Car Insurance
- Directline – making a car insurance claim is so quick!
- Car Insurance Racket
- Insure.co.uk - Beware of the form!
- Diamond prices for women drivers
- Excellent customer service
- cancelled policy snd not been told
- The worst insurer I have ever used!
- Direct Line Insurance are time wasters!
- Endsleigh Experian Check (backgroundchecking.com) - AVOID
- And they seem so good in their ads...