Product Type: Bridgestone motorcycle tyres
Newest Review: ... tyres now on my kawasaki zx10r for 6 months... and very very happy with them. they are a tyre that you can trust in the wet and not get t... more
stick to the road
Member Name: kwakattack
Advantages: great in wet and dry
Disadvantages: expensive for a set, warm up time and how fast tread will wear down
over the years i have trusted bridgestone tyres over most, have tried other makes such as dunlop and metzler but have always came back to bridgestone.
had these tyres now on my kawasaki zx10r for 6 months... and very very happy with them. they are a tyre that you can trust in the wet and not get the back end twitching.
find with the bt020 is that the take a long time to heat up and the first 50 miles can make you feel uncomfortable to open the bike up. after they warm up they are an amazing tyre.
you'll find with bt range is that you dont get many miles out of the trye, last set where the bt015's and i think the best milage out of them where 1500 miles.... i come to expect that from a supersports bike.
over the last 5 years on 4 different bikes i have used bridgestones and find i feel more confident with the tyres and that they handle well on all types of roads, being a or b roads to motorway roads.
Summary: great allrounder for wet and dry roads.
|on wet terrain:|
More reviews in the field of Motorcycle Tyre
- Kenda K530 25x12.00-10 TL
- Bridgestone TW301 2.75-21 TT 45P
- Michelin Trial Competition 2.75-21 TT 45L
- Pirelli MT43 PRO TRIAL Front 2.75-21 TL 45P
- Mitas ET01 2.75-21 TL 45M
- Goldspeed M992 25x10.00-12 TL 50N E4 Spearz
- Goldspeed MXD 22x10.00-9 TL Compound 395 19mm
- Goldspeed MXD 24x10.00-9 Compound 395 19mm
- Goldspeed MXF 20x6.00-10 27N
- Goldspeed MXF PPM 21x6.00-10 TT/TL 27N