Product Type: Honda motorcycles
Newest Review: ... you "will" eventually take. Enough power to keep up with all but the top spec latest tackle, and if its well ridden, quick e... more
CBR6 All things to all Men.
Member Name: christinemc
Date: 24/10/00, updated on 24/10/00 (1465 review reads)
Advantages: Great All Rounder
Disadvantages: Bit common
After righting off my 88 FJ CBR6 I was looking for something familiar to come back on. Steve of Abingdon Honda offered me a deal on a new CBR6.
The CBR600 is all things to all men. A 160 mph rocket ship able to out perform and out handle most riders abilities. An all rounder able to potter though town traffic in complete comfort making light of the daily commute. It’s also a usable two up touring tool able to take you and a partner in comfort to the south of France and back for a week.
It will turn in 45 plus mpg when trashed, and 60 mpg when cosseted.
The bike comes with Honda reliability and long pedigree of race success. I would really recommend this to any biker as there first “big bike”.
CBR6 All things to all men!
More reviews in the field of Motorcycle
- Super Racer: Available to 17 year olds on new laws.
- Kawasaki GPz305
- vvvvvvvvrrrmmmm, vvvrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm!
- Good beginners bike
- Don't buy it in Yellow!!!
- Great little Scooter!!
- Exactly what you'd expect...awesomely insane
- Honda CBR 125R - Its The Bike For The Amateur Badman!
- CG 125 standing in for Harley!
- Teaching Hollie to be a little Hell's Angel!