Newest Review: ... a family ticket for 2 adults and 3 children for £20. It is a great day out for any car enthusiast no matter what type of vehicles you ar... more
car enthusiasts dream day out
London Motor Museum
Member Name: barbie84
London Motor Museum
Advantages: great vieving
The london motor museum is on nestles avenue which is just a few minutes from harlington train station so is very easy to get to, It is open from 10am untill 6 pm daily and it costs adults £10 and Children £5 to enter but they do a family ticket for 2 adults and 3 children for £20.
It is a great day out for any car enthusiast no matter what type of vehicles you are interested in as they have a fantastic range to have a look at, there are classic american cars from the 50's, 60's and 70's, ferraris, aston martins, e type jaguars, loads of hot rod cars and custom cars to view aswell as a couple of bikes.
The cars are displayed in groupes so all the similar types and styles are together
There is the oppertunity to have a go in some of the cars including a pink cadillac which was very popular with the female visitors when we were there.
Some of my favorite cars i saw there were the shelby gt500, dodge charger, a 56 speedster, 64 ford mustang, 66 stingray and they even have a ford torino which if i am not mistaken was the starsky and hutch car.
This is a great place for any car enthusiast to visit, it does require a bit of walking so not for the lazy but is fun
Summary: a great day out
More reviews in the field of Museum National
- A new location, but lacking the excitement of the old
- New Walk Museum
- How much do you know about colours?
- surely chocolate is more fun than this?
- The Galleries of Justice - Go back three centuries
- An Amusing Take On Edinburghs History!
- warning - spoilers included!
- Dynamic Earth - About our planet! It's a fun family attraction.
- not a night at the muesum but the most fun
- Never Enough Time to View all the Science Museum has to offer
- Kilmartin House Museum (Kilmartin, Argyll & Bute)
- Strumpshaw Steam Museum (Norwich, Norfolk)
- The Long Shop Museum (Leiston, Suffolk)
- Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker (Kelvedon Hatch, Essex)
- Portland Museum (Portland, Dorset)
- Anne of Cleves House (Lewes, East Sussex)
- Glamis Castle (Angus, Scotland)
- Blakesley Hall (Birmingham)
- Portland Basin Museum (Ashton-under-Lyne)
- Wardown Park Museum (Luton)