Newest Review: ... currently £7.90. There are other family concessions and deals. There is a gift aid deal giving your some discount on purchasing food in... more
Who, What, Where, Why, When?
Member Name: Speersy18
Advantages: Easy Access, Parking, Food Outlets, Other Entertainment nearby, Great day out
Disadvantages: Pay to Park
A great experience in one of Belfast's many entertainment hubs. W5 is a large exhibition in the Odyssey Pavilion, in the Titanic Quarter of Belfast which when finished will be located right beside the new Titanic attraction. It demonstrates science and technology for all ages to understand. Many of the demonstrations are great fun. Almost everything can be interacted with. It is a good family day out as it is easy to gain access to via the motorway and has a large parking area out the front which is pay to park. There are also a wide variety of food outlets to choose from before or after you visit W5 itself. W5 is spread across many floors with different areas of scienece and technology covered. W5 also frequently displays many temporary exhibits for a limited time, usually a month so every visit is likely to be a fresh experience. One of Belfast's premier attractions.
Summary: A fun family day out no matter what time of year.
More reviews in the field of Museum National
- Sent To The Tower
- Come Face-to-Face with a Big Green Growly Thing.
- Through the Keyhole
- A Monster of a Museum
- The Sky At Night
- Tate fails to impress
- The Hunterian Museum
- A must for any Titanic Enthusiast!
- Missing Movie Magic (Mostly)
- One of Northern Ireland's best kept secrets - joint review with my sons.
- The Royal West of England Academy (Bristol)
- RAF Museum Hendon (Hendon, London)
- Kilmartin House Museum (Kilmartin, Argyll & Bute)
- Aeroventure Museum (Doncaster)
- Strumpshaw Steam Museum (Norwich, Norfolk)
- The Crystal (London)
- Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour (London)
- The Herschel Museum of Astronomy
- The Dinosaur Museum (Dorchester)
- Dinosaurland Fossil Museum (Dorset)