Newest Review: ... currently £7.90. There are other family concessions and deals. There is a gift aid deal giving your some discount on purchasing food in... more
Who, What, Where, Why, When?
Member Name: Speersy18
Advantages: Easy Access, Parking, Food Outlets, Other Entertainment nearby, Great day out
Disadvantages: Pay to Park
A great experience in one of Belfast's many entertainment hubs. W5 is a large exhibition in the Odyssey Pavilion, in the Titanic Quarter of Belfast which when finished will be located right beside the new Titanic attraction. It demonstrates science and technology for all ages to understand. Many of the demonstrations are great fun. Almost everything can be interacted with. It is a good family day out as it is easy to gain access to via the motorway and has a large parking area out the front which is pay to park. There are also a wide variety of food outlets to choose from before or after you visit W5 itself. W5 is spread across many floors with different areas of scienece and technology covered. W5 also frequently displays many temporary exhibits for a limited time, usually a month so every visit is likely to be a fresh experience. One of Belfast's premier attractions.
Summary: A fun family day out no matter what time of year.
More reviews in the field of Museum National
- Come Face-to-Face with a Big Green Growly Thing.
- Through the Keyhole
- A Monster of a Museum
- The Sky At Night
- Tate fails to impress
- Kids, this is where Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends Lives!
- Take a stroll through the past!
- The Making of Harry Potter -Warner bros. studio tour London
- W5 Belfast - a child's dream toyshop!
- See Where the Magic is Made! - Warner Bros Harry Potter studio tour.
- Aeroventure Museum (Doncaster)
- Grey Point Fort (Northern Ireland)
- Birnham Arrts & Conference Centre
- Hornby Visitor Centre (Kent)
- Chesters Roman Fort and Museum (Hadrians Wall)
- The Herschel Museum of Astronomy
- Horniman Museum and Gardens
- Gallery of Modern Art (Glasgow)
- Cambridge & County Folk Museum
- British Museum (London)