~ Dance Party 2012 ~
My son has been coming home from being with his granddad with various music CD's lately, he's quite spoilt by his granddad so he gets pretty much everything he asks for.
One of the CD's was this - Dance Party 2012.
Out of sheer boredom I have been through the CD's and stuck them in the CD player in the kitchen to have a listen whilst cooking/cleaning etc.
This CD also comes with a DVD which I have had the 'pleasure' to watch with my children!
There is just the one CD which consists of 22 songs.
1. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
2. Young - Tulisa
3. 30 Days - The Saturdays
4. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
5. Rockstar - Dappy Ft. Brian May
6. She Makes Me Wanna - JLS Ft. Dev
7. Domino - Jessie J
8. Bright Lights - Tinchy Stryder Ft. Pixie Lott
9. Lightning - The Wanted
10. All About Tonight - Pixie Lott
11. Twilight - Cover Drive
12. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO Ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock
13. Girls Talkin Bout - Mindless Behavior
14. Swagger Jagger - Cher Lloyd
15. Give Me All Your Luvin' - Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A
16. Mama Do The Hump - Rizzle Kicks
17. Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
18. The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga
19. We Dance On - N-Dubz V Bodyrox
20. Troublemaker - Taio Cruz
21. Promise This - Cheryl Cole
22. The Time (Dirty Bit) - The Black Eyed Peas
10 of these songs are number one hits which makes this a rather good/cool CD. I won't lie and say I love this album but here are the songs I do like and why ~
1. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction.
I expect that most people would be aware as to who One Direction are but for those unaware they are a boyband manufactured by the TV show The X Factor, originally they tried out as solo artists.
The Song What Makes You Beautiful was their debut single and it is a song that I find really upbeat and generally just a nice song, it's quite cute.
4. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen.
This is quite a new song. It grated on me at first but I quite like it now it has grown on me, it's a good catchy tune which sticks in your head.
10. All About Tonight - Pixie Lott.
This is another upbeat tempo song that is great for listening to whilst getting ready to go on a night out. It's a real feel good song.
17. Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs.
Ollie Murs is another singer who has come from The X Factor. I love Olly Murs. This song is just amazingly fantastic and it's a happy upbeat track.
The other songs are all fine, but they are the ones I prefer the most.
The DVD has a host of dance routines to be performed! And it also has music videos from some of the above songs.
I have to say that I took barely any notice of this but my boys had a right laugh at each other trying out the dance routines!
I would say that the DVD is probably more suited to young girls who like to perform dances as they would probably take it a whole lot more serious than my boys did!
You can buy this on Amazon for the cheap price of £7.49 with free super saver delivery.
Thanks for reading :o) x
Disc #1 Tracklisting
1 One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
2 Tulisa - Young
3 The Saturdays - 30 Days
4 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
5 Dappy Ft. Brian May - Rockstar
6 JLS Ft. Dev - She Makes Me Wanna
7 Jessie J - Domino